Monday, January 16, 2023

White Noise

Continued from: Summer gets a babysitter

There's a term I like to use for a specific BDSM activity. I call it slave "white noise" or submissive "white noise". 

White noise is a tactic I like to use to humiliate a submissive while ensuring they are feeling extra-subby for me. What white noise means, is that I'm doing something vanilla, in a vanilla environment, while something from the kink world is going on. 

Take Julie's horribly humiliating spanking at the dinner table for instance, as described here: The Spanking she Never Got

The family continued with their meal while her spanked and naked bottom was on display in the timeout corner. (Her actual, spanked and naked bottom...thank you Miss Julie for the permission 👍)


Ouchie! 

In this example, naughty Julie is the white noise in the background. No one is interacting with her but she is engaged in kink-content, amidst a vanilla backdrop. As Julie can and probably will attest to, it's dreadfully humiliating. Cornertime is a good example of what I mean by white noise. 

A spanked adult male, nursing a sore bottom is in the corner for an hour. I decide to call my Mom to talk about the weather and what's new on the Food Network. 

A naughty female slave is bound, gagged, collared and blindfolded, riding a fucking machine while I do a work zoom-call in the same room, reminding her to be quiet or we're upgrading the ball-size for her mouth.

Something about the submissive being somewhat ignored, but still trapped within a BDSM scene, is what creates the humiliation and makes the act more degrading and punishing for them. 

Read a magazine while a silly male right beside you is being ass fucked by a machine, why not. You're loosely paying attention. 

I have seen plenty of content online, usually it's a Mistress or Dominant female having her feet suckled on and she looks like she's loosely paying attention. Or a Mistress is on a queening stool with a slave beneath her, his tongue up her asshole, and she's gaming, or chatting with friends. 

Here's a challenge for you dominant, work-from-home ladies. Rock a zoom call with your colleagues, while you make him lick your asshole! Wear a professional upper, skirt with no panties lower. Let him listen in stomach-churning humiliation, as you have a budget meeting while his tongue is deep in your bum hole. 

Trust me on this one, you'll feel like an absolute Goddess!

My silly male slaves and my ridiculous sissies know ALL about being white noise. Clicking around the house trying to balance in lockable heels, moping and vacuuming. Or having to watch and listen to Cassie and I enjoying lunch at the dining room table together, while they are chained to the kitchen sink, handwashing my panties. 

Cassandra knows about the burning shame of white noise too, and the manner in which I use it. So this is going to be her punishment today, for being caught with an unkempt pussy.

We have two hours before her dinner with her family. She's going to spend every second of that two hours as white noise.


 "Cassandra huni, do you know why I have to punish you", I spoke to her in a gentle tone. 

"Yes Ma'am", her eyes lowered in defeat. "Because my pussy wasn't pristine for you Ma'am". She stammered out. 

"Are you going to whip my pussy Ma'am?" She asked nervously. 

"Not today young lady, no. You are going to be spending the next two hours bare naked and gagged, regardless of whether or not Summer sees you". I ordered. 

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am", she said. 

I had her fetch one of the ball gags she uses when checking in my clients at the reception desk. The ball is smaller, better on the jaw for longer-term wear and the buckle has a padlock option. 

Once the gag was locked in place she whimpered, as she heard me say "naked and drooling". 

Red, feminine lips framed around a shiny ball. There is a certain, artistic beauty to ball gags, even with the drool. I love them!

I don't think Cassandra knew she was going to be put into white noise, until it actually happened. I had her kneel for me and put my feet up to relax. Summer would be awake soon and we had already agreed that after her nap, would mark the end of her age regression weekend. 

Summer knew and probably heard that Cassandra received her maintenance spanking with me, but I don't think she knows Cassie is now being punished. I heard the shower running down the hall, as did Cassandra. It must mean Summer is up, out of her diaper and ready to return to the adult world again.

I was furiously page-turning Miss Julie's latest book again. A young man named David is sent to stay with his hot, MILF Aunt and her cute, young, bubbly wife (who actually reminds me a lot of Summer). David soon finds himself being spanked by his Aunt for REAL!

Anyway, it's a hot read! Check it out! Miss Julie's Third Book!

As I was saying, I was reading with my feet up on Cassandra as Summer walked in. 

"Oh my!" She gasped out loud. "This doesn't look like a maintenance spanking." Summer stated.

"She already received that. Cassie is being punished for something else Summer", I said. 

Cassandra groaned and protested through her gag. Obviously hating every moment of me spilling her tea to Summer. 

"Summer Addison, how are you expected to keep your pussy for me young lady?" I asked in a sharp and official manner. 

Summer's feet came together as though standing at attention. 

"My pussy is to be pristine for you at all times Ma'am. Shaved bald and pleasantly scented", she rattled off like a soldier. 

I nodded my head in a telling motion toward Cassandra, while looking at Summer. 

"Ohhhh, I see. Yikes", Summer compassionately said, yet this only humiliated Cassandra even further. 

"Well, I'll be in the gym". 

Summer chirped-up, all chipper and energized, as though a naked and gagged female, kneeling in the room with my feet up on her was just a normal thing to see. 


I brought Cassie downstairs and put her in a "present" position while I made coffee. Strands of drool were glistening from her tits and nipples as she struggled to swallow more down. 


I sat at the table and had my coffee, while scrolling through my phone, all the while, my soothing and calming white noise, played in the background. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Happy Endings  







2 comments:

juliesp said...

Even with permission, always a shock to my bare spanked backside on the front page!

I love the humiliation of the "white noise" as you call it, both giving and receiving.

And thank you for the book plug!

Mistress Andrea said...

You were the best example of "white noise" I could think of, in this context. Shock, but did you feel anything else Miss?

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...