Friday, November 25, 2022

Sissy slave fucked and diapered

Continued from: Mommy's Sissy gets a new Name


"Well Tiffany, are you ready to show Mommy what a good little girl you are, or do you need to be taken over my knee again?"

I used my Mommy tone to torment the helpless sissy slave, while he was still gagged and bound to his princess bed. I had left him in this humiliating predicament and ridiculous outfit, following a warm-up spanking I gave him during: Mommy's Sissy gets a new name.

I had left him alone for twenty minutes, with his shame and embarrassment, the key to his chastity cage nowhere in sight. His predicament was disparaging, yet I always provided a glimmer of hope that I might unlock his penis for some edging, perhaps even a ruined orgasm, if he is obedient and feminine for me. 

But for now, it was MY cock he needed to focus on, if he knew what was good for him. 

After I removed Tiffany’s shackles and the ballgag, I ushered the sissy over to the windows and told him to kneel like a good sissy slut. 

He wasted no time in getting the dildo into his mouth and trying his hardest to please me. 

I stroked his wig, repeatedly calling him a "good girl" and reminding him that this was all being filmed for my pleasure. 

When it was time to fuck his ass, I made him ride me like a girl on his princess bed. Surrounded by mirrors so he could watch his own humiliation. 

Tiffany moaned like a whore, when my large dildo entered his tight, sissy hole. I told him that this is the way to please real men, by facing them and riding real cocks. 



I don't know what was more mortifying to Tiffany in this moment, having to face the windows in his sissy attire, riding my dildo, or having to face the video camera in reverse cowgirl. 

I was starting to feel that Tiffany had too much control over the depth and tempo of her fucking. Although very degrading, having to fuck herself on my cock, it was time to get her out of her dress and let Mommy take over.


I secured Tiffany into a floor pillory with a heavy metal collar, securing her neck to the bondage apparatus. I re-lubricated her and told her to be very vocal this time. I wanted her crying out that she loves being fucked and pleading with me to pound her harder. 


I eventually returned him to the princess bed to finish him off, with his legs in the air like a total slut. He was forced to look me in the face as he struggled through the deep fucking. His shame and humiliation was catastrophic at this point. He was so vulnerable yet still so aroused, it should be easy to get him into diapers and into the nursery after all of this. 


"I bet you want those diapers now sissy?" 

I taunted him, making him think about his original choice of wanting cock instead of a diaper. 

"Yes please Mommy. Please don't fuck me anymore", he whimpered, with tears in his eyes once again. 

"Alright my baby girl. Let's get you onto Mommy's change table and get your little bottom all wiped up". 

I reverted back to my soothing and caring Mommy tone. 


I put Tiffany on his back in diaper pose, with legs spread and in the air. I wiped and cleaned around his sissy pussy and applied baby powder to his locked up genitals. Next came a pink, crinkly diaper and a little baby girl top. 

With the additional padding that the diaper provides, it would be very difficult for him to feel any stimulation or sensation to his locked up little clitty. Exactly what I wanted, as I have some more devious plans for my naughty, baby girl. 


"Are you my little baby girl?" I cooed to him. 

I smacked the seat of his diaper, encouraging a quicker response. He nodded his head and whimpered out, "yes Mommy"...

Continued in: it was continued but Blogger deleted it.
Try this one: The elusive sissygasm


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hot! Love the humiliating positions while fucked!

Mistress Andrea said...

The poor poor peril of a sissy slave. I think I need to get Tiffany another sissy to play with.

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...