Friday, November 18, 2022

Summer Stayed the Night!

I am sure this will not come as a shock to anyone who read the details of my first training session with Summer, but she ended up staying the night. Train the Trainer. Score!!

She didn't know this yet but she owed me a debt. She orgasmed four times while I was fucking her tight pussy in the gym, five if you count the additional one in the shower. 

That means she owes me TEN! Orgasms. I maintain a 2:1 orgasm ratio for female submissives, a 5:1 ratio for male submissives and sissy slaves might never orgasm with their little peenies ever again, while under my control. 

These are the rules of my "facility". My clients need to understand that they are a vessel for my pleasure, and should be quite grateful if they receive any pleasure of their own. 

Summer, however, is very different than most. Although she is slightly submissive, I do not consider her to be one of my "owned" slaves nor is she a client. She looks at me like a protector, dying to be praised by me and have her beauty and sexuality qualified.

Summer is a Flight Attendant, which means she is no stranger to looking sexy, no stranger to hosiery and heels. If you have ever had the pleasure of seeing a crew of Flight Attendants, power-strutting through a terminal, in tow behind the pilot, they absolutely ooze sexuality and femininity. They might be walking behind the pilot, but there is a feminine dominance about them, their strut, their attire, the way they command the cabin and "mother" the passengers on a flight. I was thinking about all of these factors while Summer was going down on me. I might ask her in the morning, if she wants to be trained as a Dominatrix, under my tutelage and control. 

But for now, lets get back to our evening together. 

My cute little pet asked permission to peel me out of my high heels. When she did, she cradled my hosed foot in her hand. She nibbled on my earlobe and asked if she could start at my toes! What a little doll! It is usually all the silly boys and sissies who lick and suckle on my feet. It will be nice to feel a soft, female mouth against my stockings.

I could feel her little button nose, run the length of my hosed foot, taking in the lingering scent of my recently removed stilettos and the lotion I use on my feet. Her tongue was magical and delicate, as she licked the pads of my foot, followed by my tender arch. This sent shockwaves directly to my clit. 

I ushered her down into more of a submissive posture on her hands and knees, so she could kiss the tops of my feet and my burgundy, painted toes.

I asked that she remove her bra and panties, to which she eagerly replied, "Yes Ma'am". 

She was learning. 

I was dropping little hints all the while, teaching her about her potential, future role. I was coaching her on how I like my feet pleased and positions suitable for chastity boys, making sure they can see what they lust for, but cannot have. All of my sissy slaves are pussy free, straight males, who are kept in chastity 24/7. They get my feet and asshole only. If they want a taste of my pussy, it will be off the cock of one of my male slaves, who has just been inside me. 


"Does my asshole look pretty Summer?" I purred to her, giving her a good vantage point.

"Ohhh yes Mistress!" She groaned, with my nylon covered toes still in her mouth. 

"Would you like to taste my asshole Summer?" 

"Oh fuck Mistress, may I please Ma’am!?” 

Summer massaged her thumb into my pussy while her fingertips grazed my clit. I could feel her warm breath on my anal opening, right before she gave me a lovely French kiss, directly onto my asshole. I gasped, as goosebumps consumed my entire body. She continued to kiss and lick, eventually plunging her tongue deep inside my bottom hole. 

"Good girl!" I hissed from my lips. 

I laid her on her back and continued to enjoy the sensation of her tongue up my butt.



Pretty soon I would be reaching for my Hitachi wand to orgasm onto her chin. I love cumming with a tongue up my ass. I love to clench and squeeze a pointy tongue with my cute little pucker when I cum!

Gawd! It felt so good. 

When she upgraded to my pussy she was just as skilled and eager! I continued to praise and verbally reward her. 



I gave her some attention and edging too, until she was begging to cum, but I didn't allow it. I heard her whimper, likely pouting, as she huffed in frustration, puffing air onto my soaked pussy. She had been previously warned that she’d be sleeping in a cage beside my bed tonight, if she came without permission.


Jesus, she was so delicious though! Summer's pussy tasted like gummy bears! 


I edged her with my tongue and fingers until she could barely stand it. I continued to deny her orgasm, while she had given me a total of four, in a variety of positions. I even counted the Hitachi orgasm with her tongue up my butt, as one taken away from her debt. 


While I was soaking in the tub afterwards, Summer dutifully got back to my feet, and rolled each of my toes between her soft lips, gently sucking them.


"You still owe me six orgasms young lady!" I teased. 

Summer giggled onto my toes which tickled and caused me to wiggle them. "Yes Ma'am, of course".

"Are we doing more gym training in the morning Ma'am?"

"Yes sweetheart. I'm going to show you a nifty little addition to my treadmill, to help train the sissies how to walk in high heels. It's quite the predicament". 

I visualized in my mind, how sleek and sexy Summer will look on the treadmill, as we finished up my bath and slipped back into bed. 


"Like predicament bondage Ma'am?" Summer pillow talked-me. 

"Something like that huni, yes. There is a dildo-shaped object that holds you in place by your pussy". 

I visualized how hot this will be to watch. That juicy, figure-skater arse of hers, swaying with the motion of her strides. All while being tormented and impaled on the dildo attachment. 


"I look forward to it Mistress. For the sissies I assume this goes up their bum right?”

“Yes Summer. They are forced to walk in heels for me, dressed like frilly little girls, with the penis-shaped object up their ass”. 

Summer let out a devious little chuckle and snuggled in beside me.

“Goodnight Ma'am".


"Goodnight sweetheart", as I kissed her on the lips.


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Summer is a Natural


 

  

No comments:

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...