Tuesday, June 11, 2024

The Crown

Continued from: Aggravated Anilingus

I've just donned my judge's robes and white wig. The spanking court will soon be in session.


In Canada and I would assume around the British Commonwealth, when you're charged with a Federal crime, the governing authority of that particular law is the reigning monarch of the day. It appears as the letter 'R'. (R vs. Jane Doe, for instance)

In the U.S. I think it's the State. (The State of Minnesota vs. Jane Doe). 

Until the passing of Her Majesty the Queen, 'R' stood for Regina, the Latin word for Queen. Luckily we don't have to change all the law books and documents to something else, as Rex is the Latin word for King.

Essentially, King Charles could commit a murder in Canada and I'm not really sure what would happen, because you can't charge yourself with a crime. R vs. Rex...? Hmm. We'll need a lawyer's opinion on that one...

As for my unique court of adult discipline and correction, it's ME...versus the accused individual(s).


Today it happened to be co-accused miscreants, Carley and Cassandra. Both of whom have plead not guilty to the charges of lewdness, and aggravated anilingus. Not guilty!!? After I stood there and watched their little show on my own bedspread. I wonder what their defense is going to be on this one? 

I'll let Carley tell you all how this played out, she writes very eloquently. 

************

As I emerged from the darkness of my quarters, a sense of dread dogged my every step. Cassandra's nervous energy oozed from beneath her sharp business attire, as she stood beside me. We presented ourselves, as ordered, to the cell block area, under strict instructions to wear business formal, with hosiery and heels. 


I am sure this was designed to amplify the indignity of then, being stripped naked before the guard and exposed to the unforgiving glare of fluorescent lights.


As Cassandra and I stood before the emotionless guard, our hearts racing in tandem, the air grew thick with tension. Then came the ultimate humiliation - the bending, the spreading, the invasion of our most intimate recesses. I felt my face burn with shame as I watched Cassie comply, her hands reaching backward to part her buttocks, exposing her anus and vagina for inspection.


My pussy was pulsing with a mixture of fear and dark excitement, when the guard told me to stand and bend over. A gloved hand probed my bare asshole, then my vagina, exploring every crevice and contour with methodical thoroughness, searching for concealed contraband. 

It was an ordeal designed to break our spirits, to reduce us to mere vessels devoid of pride or autonomy. And yet, even as I submitted to this mortifying ritual, a spark within me trembled, acknowledging the strange allure of such objectification. 

As the heavy doors clanged shut behind us, I stood numb, surrounded by the drab, institutional walls that now confined me. The bright orange outfit seemed to glow with an otherworldly intensity, a beacon of shame that proclaimed my fallen status. Maybe we shouldn't have fucked on Mistress' bed after all? My inner dialog repeated back to me.  




As I sat in my cramped, dimly lit cell, the bright orange jumpsuit a stark reminder of my predicament, I called out to Cassandra, my voice barely above a whisper. "Cassandra, are you okay?" The reply came hesitantly, her words hitching along the way.

"Y-yes, Carley...I-I think so."

I swallowed hard, trying to process the unfolding nightmare. "Do you think they'll spank us in front of everyone? Will we be punished right in the court?"

Cassandra's voice echoed from within her cell. "All those people watching...judging." 


I bit my lip, my mind racing with visions of whipping posts and wooden stockades. "I've heard rumours of the Judge's Canadian prison strap," I confided, my stomach twisting with a mix of fear and morbid fascination. "They say it leaves welts that last for days."

Cassandra's gasp was audible, followed by an anguished moan. "What if they use it on us? What if we're forced onto those spanking benches and presented for everyone to see?"


My skin crawled at the thought, but something inside me quickened its pace, like a dark heartbeat awakening. 

"Imagine being forced to submit like this. Cassandra," I breathed, my words barely audible. "Imagine being bent over, helpless, with strangers feasting their eyes on our reddened bottoms..." There was a pause, during which I wondered if I'd gone too far, but Cassandra's tentative query surprised me.   


"D-do you think, Carley...do you think it might feel sort of...good? I smiled grimly from my cell, my pulse thumping in recognition of this twisted concept. 


"Only one way to find out out, Cassie...we plead not guilty, and potentially face the maximum sentence."

"Ohhhh fuck!" I heard Cassandra gasp out. "I felt that one right in my pussy," she moaned...


To be continued...

Mistress Andrea 

xoxo



 

 

No comments:

Ethically Sourced

Continued from:  The Crown Thank you all, for bearing with me during this transitional period of the blog. I have been working tirelessly to...