Monday, July 8, 2024

Secretary Fantasy

Continued from: Mad Men

I was going to give this post more of a clever name...but nope. It's a Secretary fantasy, plain and simple.



I did however, learn a new term while I was thumbing around for images for this post. Someone was referring to their page as the "DiD Domain", with lovely pictures of corporately dressed women in extensive rope bondage, tape gags and handkerchief gags; always hosiery, always heels. Then, despite my black hair, I had a blonde moment for a quick second as I thought, "wtf does DiD stand for...?" 

Lightbulb...Damsel in Distress!


I saw a meme once that said: "blame Sunday morning cartoons for my current kinks" .


Fair point...

Check out the below shot. The camera seems to have captured and somehow emphasized the ring-finger of the woman in this image. If this is like a marriage or engagement announcement by this couple, that's pretty friggen cute and creative! 


Speaking of other damsels in distress, let us get back to Bella shall we? I had her dress into something more sexualized that entailed slutty "office" boots. The image below is how the scene ended for my bound and gagged damsel. I'll narrate the juicy details leading up to this. 


As Bella knelt before me, her normally composed demeanour was now fractured by the desperation of her roleplay "script". She clasped her hands together in a pleading gesture. 


"Please, Sir...don't fire me. I'll do anything. Anything at all."

The quaver in her voice was almost palpable, her body language screaming surrender. I leaned in to explain our next steps and after a deliberate pause, I spoke, my tone strict and unforgiving. 


"Very well, Mrs. Goth. You may keep your job - but there will be conditions." Her face lit with hope, only to flush crimson red as I continued. "You will receive a corrective spanking, on the bare, followed by a more...intimate demonstration of your appreciation."

With a reluctant nod, she sealed her fate, acknowledging the terms of our little arrangement... 

As Bella rose from her supplicant position, her trembling legs barely supporting her weight, I issued the inevitable command. "Remove your pants and panties, Mrs. Goth, lets get this over with." 


As I led Bella to the sleek, polished expanse of the boardroom table, her slutty heeled boots clicking against the floor in rhythmic obedience, I couldn't help but admire the vision before me. Her gorgeous figure, attired in such provocative clothing, seemed tailor-made for the debauched scenario unfolding. 

Her slender fingers fumbled at the zipper, hesitant yet resigned, as she shed the confining fabric of her dignity. It was a sight both poignant and surreal - a grown woman stripped of her defenses, about to submit to a punishment more suited to a naughty schoolgirl than a capable, executive secretary. 


I ran my hand over the smooth curves of her bum, usually hidden beneath layers of professionalism, lay bare and vulnerable, framed perfectly but her suspender straps. 

Bella's palms came to rest on the boardroom table, steeling herself for the impending correction. Without being prompted, she bent forward, presenting her bare bottom and blooming princess parts, as she arched her lower back. 

She turned and looked to the corporate office windows, shuddering at the thought of someone witnessing this from the street below. My hand rose, paused, and descended with a resounding crack onto her bare bum. 


Well spanked and contrite, Bella knelt before me as I settled into one of the office chairs. Her trembling hands reached up to grasp the button tab of my pants. From the fly, my substantial strap-on cock sprang forth, hidden beneath my pin-stripes this whole time. 

The velvety grip of her fingers encircled the base, stabilizing the monstrous shaft as she prepared to take me into her throat. 


The sweet and degrading sounds of Bella's sloppy blowjob, echoed through the room. Strings of saliva connecting her lips to the cockhead, was evidence enough that my strap-on was lubricated enough for her slutty pussy. 

Her legs, still clad in stockings and boots, formed a shameless 'V', as I laid her prone on the board table. Her exposed pussy glistened with arousal and trembled in anticipation for the impending invasion. The very same cock that had so recently brutalized her mouth, now menaced her delicate opening. 


In a fluid motion, I flipped Bella onto her tummy and bent her forward. A crisp, authoritative smack landed on her already-spanked backside, reminding her to arch her back like a whore. 

I grasped a handful of Bella's hair, forcing her to look out the window while she was being fucked. Simultaneously, my free hand slapped her bare ass, ensuring that her climax would be entwined with the shame and debasement she felt. 


And then, it happened - a pitiful, helpless cry escaped Bella's lips as her body betrayed her, yielding to the overwhelming sensations of orgasm. I released her hair, allowing her to collapse to the table as she began to giggle in disbelief at just how shattering her orgasm was.

The scene was over. We shared a joyful, tender giggle and a passionate kiss, as we basked in the afterglow of our unique dynamic. 


Hold on a second!


How can Bella be my Secretary? Her daughter, Cassandra, is my actual admin assistant and receptionist...

Hmm...

Maybe I should just get the pair of them together, and back into my boardroom? A little Mommy / Daughter session...what do you think? 


Or maybe a Mommy / Daughter school spanking? The sky is the limit. Let me know what I should do.


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Difficult Choices



 




 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, besides spanking the daughter, I think it would be cool if there could be a mom/daughter spanking of one of your male characters. Esp if he was more of a Dom or a switch character it could be extra humiliating. I don't think it would humiliate one of your feminized characters as much since they tend to be very subby and used to it. For the guy's spanking it would probably be he lost a bet, but for the mom/daughter spanking I'm sure you have a million ideas.

Clarence

Mistress Andrea said...

I can certainly arrange a Mommy/Daughter spanking, Clarence. Thank you for the idea!

The Three D's of a FLR

Continued from:  The Struggle is Real A Sarah Jane story  As the timer chimed, signaling the end of Russell's cornertime, I set my book ...