Monday, January 22, 2024

Brush My Teeth

Continued from: ATM

A Sarah Jane Story 

I was definitely fliting with disaster here. 

"Daddy punish me more, I haven't learned my lesson." 

C'mon! Pleeeeease! He would be able to see right through this and could call me on it. I thought I might have ended up over his knee again. Good thing Bella is a little bit irresistible, even to me! I missed seeing her body squirm and writhe under pleasure, and hearing her moan like a whore when I was pressing that dildo into her ass. 


And now, I found myself wanting more! Greedily. I was telling Daddy to humiliate me further, by doing ass-to-mouth with his own cock, essentially cuckqueaning me. I don't know what I was thinking. I was just so aroused. 

Again, he didn't need to ask Bella if this was alright, but he did anyway. Such a gentleman. She of course, robotically agreed like a good sex slave should/would. 

"Yes Sir, thank you, Sir." She replied, at Daddy's offer to fuck her in the ass, then transfer his cock from her bum, into my mouth. 

Yes, I was jealous, especially after seeing the moves she had. She essentially did all the work, and fucked her own arse on Daddy's dick. 


She was a pro, rolling her hips, a deep arch to her back and letting her tits flop about, all while occasionally glancing in my direction. 

Before long, Daddy got up and popped out of her butt. Then it was directly over to me and into my waiting mouth. 


There was definitely no twelve repetitions this time, there's no way Daddy would have lasted. I kinda enjoyed teasing him this way, without him knowing. I knew he was on the brink of blowing his load so I sucked his cock with tremendous vigor and speed. If he cums...no more fucking Bella right? Hehe...


I think he was able to manage three. Three reps into Bella's asshole then into my mouth. At the end of the third trip, from ass to mouth, Daddy finally exploded into my throat. 


There! Now I can go brush my teeth...*blush*

Right after I thank Bella for participating in my dreadfully shameful punishment. I knelt down and kissed her passionately on the asshole, verbally thanking her in the process. 


Daddy went down to the kitchen to make us all a snack. I threw on some panties and little top, Bella just stayed in her stockings and garters. Ha. What a weapon she is!

I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the special bond I had with Bella or the intensity of the humiliation I just went through, with the ass-to-mouth punishment, but I couldn't keep my hands off her. I was still so aroused! I hadn't cum yet, during that who ordeal.

She went to wash her hands at the sink and I caressed her bum and slipped a finger inside her petals. 


I got an approving nod from Daddy that it was ok. That I wasn't being too bold for my role or too big for my britches as it's known. 

Next thing you know we were making out on the couch. 


And before you know it, I had my legs in the air, letting her slip my panties off. 


As I watched her beautiful hair begin to brush against the insides of my thighs, I frantically called out to Daddy who was in the kitchen. 

"Would it be ok if I had an orgasm, Daddy...please?" 

I knew the moment her mouth came into contact with my cunt it would be all over for me. It would be too late to seek Daddy's permission. 

"Sure, sweetie." He called back to me. 

Bella gave me an evil but playful smile, before leaning all the way in to French kiss my clit. 

*MOAAAAAN!!

Gawwwd damn! Ohhh fuck did I ever cum for her. Her tongue lashed the shit outta me! I wanted her to make me cum again but I didn't want to push my luck with Daddy. I pulled Bella in for a kiss so I could taste myself on her lips, then gave her an equally sinister and playful smile back. 

"Daddddddieeee...can Bella stay the night with us?"

Well she did...we slept in until like noon yesterday. We literally had sex like all fucking night! It was amazing. We teased poor Daddy so much! Hehe

He told me his cock feels like it was in a wet bouncy castle all night. Lol. Jesus...


I'll write about Saturday night, if you'd like to hear more about it? 


Until then. 

Sarah Jane 

xoxo

Continued in: Threesome with Bella
  
 













No comments:

A Fictional Endeavour - Y2K

Dear readers,  It doesn't seem like all that long ago, when I started this blog. I have enjoyed a platform where I can write erotica, an...