Monday, January 8, 2024

My Pet

Continued from: Seasons Beatings

A Sarah Jane story 

Hello everyone, it's Sarah. Sorry for the delay in the posting that I promised you. I guess we all just had to make it through the holiday season and get back into our regular routines and rituals. Daddy and I are back into our normal rhythms. I still get spanked each night before bed, over his knee. Then I get special Daddy kisses on my bottom hole, while being permitted to masturbate and cum. I love all our little rituals, this one especially. The only twist...believe it or not, Eleve is still here with us!


Mistress Andrea has not hosted a party lately, so I haven't been able to sell her back into slavery. Part of me wants to be rid of her. I hate it when she is there in the evenings, listening to me get strapped on the bare with Daddy's belt. It's so humiliating for me, as she also sees me dressed like a little girl and sobbing like a little girl sometimes. 

We did the kind thing and offered her a room and a bed when she first arrived. She insisted on being in a locked cage, where she actually spent several evenings. Finally, we settled on a pet bed in the corner of our room, provided she is locked in a chastity belt for sleeping. 


Nice and secure! She can't tempt my Daddy with her slutty cunt. My jealously peeks through sometimes? I can't help it. 
 
Although I just said I'd like to be rid of her, part of me wants to keep her too. She actually alleviated many of my daily responsibilities, allowing more time to focus on Daddy's pleasure and my own greedy desires.

Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I am dressed like a schoolgirl around the house. Traditional and proper-like, not a slutty style. 


Tuesdays and Fridays I am in elaborate French Maid attire. The usual look with lots of satin, ruffles, stockings and heels. On these days I have to clean the house top-to-bottom, scrub toilets and hand-wash my own panties and lingerie, along with all the other laundry and tidying. 


On weekends and weeknight evenings I am dressed like a little girl, very elaborately on Sundays I might add, which is my maintenance spanking day. It's a lovely routine. I thoroughly enjoy having my clothing chosen for me, even though it's difficult to do labourious chores while wearing high heels. 

Since Eleve showed up...SHE does all of this now! Hehe. I can't complain. 


She clicks around the house in only an apron, seeing to literally everything that use to be my responsibility. I barely lift a finger now, as far as domestic chores go. This aspect of buying her has been great! She even cooks us dinner sometimes. 


But...it was a bit of a double-edged-sword. If you remember, after my Upper Floor party of taking cock in every one of my fuck-holes, Daddy declared that I needed a break from penis for awhile. You'll also remember that Eleve's stainless chastity belt ended up on ME! 

This lasted a few days leading up to Christmas and it sucked. I loved it and hated it. Daddy knows all my deepest and darkest desires and one of them is to be cucked by another female. To be reduced to a humiliated, shamed and degraded observer. So this is exactly what happened during my "break" from cock. 


Look at me! Facing the corner in shame, bare naked and shrouded in rigid metal, as I was forced to listen to Daddy fuck her.

It should be me gagging on his cock. But I was in a great big, 2-inch gag ball with a panel covering. 


Does she suck cock better than I do? Is Daddy enjoying her mouth more than mine? These thoughts flashed through my mind and my stomach fluttered with humiliation...but I couldn't stop my confined cunt from throbbing like crazy. I fuckin hated her in these moments. My wet cunt I mean, not Eleve...


He fucked her directly over my face, as my panel gag was replaced with a ring-gag, forcing my mouth open. When Daddy finally pulled out, mid-orgasm, his cum oozed from her pussy and dribbled from his cock, directly into my waiting mouth. I had the sweet taste of their shared arousal, flavouring the inside of my mouth and filling my tummy. 

Two days! Two days I spent locked in that belt and subjected to cuckqueaning. I was about to explode with arousal. Then it was Christmas. Much to my surprise, Daddy gave Eleve back to me, as MY present. And rightfully so. I bought her. She was my pet! 

He literally tied her up with red ribbon and put her under the tree for me. It was pretty cute.


What's the first thing a little kid does when they get a toy for Christmas? They frantically want to play with it, right? Well...I'm a "little"...it was Christmas morning and my cunt had been denied for two days. Of course I played with my new toy! 

I dressed up Eleve and used her mouth! For hours! Daddy allowed it. He wanted to watch anyway, so I became a little more bold. She was just an mouth to me, with no identity.


A very pretty mouth I might add. 


Maybe it was revenge, to degrade her in this way and make her wear a mask-hood? Revenge for fucking Daddy over my face. 


I ended up becoming very bold with my new Christmas morning toy. I had her lick my pussy to multiple orgasms. I made her lick my asshole.


I even had her suck on my toes and lick the bare soles of my feet. It was a lovely Christmas morning. 


Throughout the rest of the holidays, Daddy remained firm in his position that Eleve was my pet and my toy to use. It's during moments like this when I'm torn and I don't want to sell her. 

What do all of you think? Should I keep her as my own sex doll, like Daddy keeps me as his? She does have a pretty amazing mouth!

I'm open to your suggestions. 


Sarah Jane 

xoxo


Continued in: A Mouth Punishment?





  



 

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...