Friday, January 26, 2024

Threesome with Bella

Continued from: Brush my Teeth

A Sarah Jane story 

Hi everyone, it's Sarah. Let me tell you about the threesome I had with Bella.

I'm not sure why I wanted Bella to stay the night with us, and share not only Daddy but our bed. I didn't want to share my Daddy! I wanted him all to myself. But I also knew how he would react, watching me perform sex acts with Bella. As it turned out that evening, my plan worked! *giggle


Look at the wonderful view Daddy has! He can see my little asshole winking at him, from my place of submission on my knees. He can see the lingering effects of his strong hand and wide belt, that so recently had my feet flailing and kicking the air. And he gets to watch the moment Bella gasps out loud, as she shudders and cums onto my tongue and lips.

When Daddy cums he needs some time to "reload". I'm sure this is true of all men. With Bella involved however, Daddy could watch me go down on her while stroking his cock. His reload time was drastically reduced! He rebounded back to fully erect, multiple times that night. I loved it!


When my jealously faded away and I actually started to enjoy Bella's sexual presence, I would politely ask Daddy to cuckquean me. I wanted to be kept in a headspace of degradation and humiliation. The shame I felt only made me more aroused. The humiliation kept my cunt nice and wet for Daddy, all night long!


I loved and hated this, which has always been my internal conflict. Like the sharp bite of a whip. It hurts like hell but I want more. I'm a pain slut...both physically and emotionally. 

Look at her! Deepthroating my Daddy's cock, while I can only drool from my gag and struggle against my binds.


I wasn't cast aside too long though. They made it up to me by taking turns licking and fucking my asshole with their tongues. This was embarrassing! I'm a submissive slave, I don't deserve such pleasures. 


Daddy would run a vibrator on my clit as he fucked my butt with his tongue. I came so frickin' hard. Then they would continue to pin me down and swap places, as Bella's tongue would slide into my ass and the purring of the vibrator would recommence. It felt like I was going insane...being "forced" to cum so many times that night. 

Forced, meaning I was placed into situations where there was no possible way I wouldn't cum. Look at Daddy's raging cock, fucking my dripping wet cunt, as Bella massages my clit with her tongue. Daddy spanked me good and hard during this, demanding that I get my slutty mouth onto Bella's pussy. Every time I pulled my mouth away to groan out loud in pleasure, I got another flurry of smacks to my bare ass, reminding me to get my lips on her cunt. I was absolutely loving this so much!  


This level of arousal I was experiencing, justified my internal conflict of wanting Bella to stay. I can't tell you how many times I came that night, Bella too. We lost count. Daddy didn't have quite as many but he held his own. When he needed to rebound so he could fuck us some more, I certainly helped him get there with my whorish mouth, whether it was on his dick or on Bella's beautiful pussy. 


If my mouth wasn't enough to rebound him quicker, Bella was right there to help me!


The sooner Daddy got hard for us, the sooner we could take turns riding his cock and his face some more..*giggle

Poor Daddy! Bella and I were a fuckin' handful that night. 


Pillow talk afterwards took an interesting an unexpected turn...


Daddy was cuddling me while Bella and I were kissing at each other's lips and neck. Maybe it was just small-talk but she asked me if I had been back to The Facility in awhile. 

I indicated that I hadn't, not since before the holidays...

Then she mentioned that her daughter, Cassandra was "house-sitting" the place, with her boyfriend, while Summer and Mistress Andrea were in Paris. Hmm...

The way she said it painted a very vanilla picture of innocence. Like the scene of a young couple on a first date, bowl of popcorn between them, watching a movie...the nervous male wondering if he should fake a yawn to get his arm around the girl. 

Oh Bella! If only you knew...I don't think she fully grasps what her daughter does exactly...at The Facility. 

Daddy just awkwardly cleared his throat as his face went red.   

And boyfriend?? Ha! Cassie doesn't have boyfriends, she hates men. 

House sitting my ass!...Some poor fucker is probably wishing he wasn't a submissive tonight. 

Haha.


Sarah Jane 

xoxo

Continued in: The Huntress
  




No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...