Thursday, October 5, 2023

Happy Locktober

Continued from: She-Devil

Ladies, I hope all of you dug out the cages the other day, from whence you keep them. Nightside tables, playrooms or in the kitchen drawer where the garlic press is kept. Or better yet, it's already on your partner's cock and never comes off. Maybe for Locktober you swap out for a tiny, little nub cage to celebrate the month? 


As I eluded to in my previous post, I was planning on starting Locktober for poor Russell, one day earlier, on the newly coined "she-devil night".

Summer was away on a multi-leg flight on September 30th so the timing was perfect. She knew what I was planning on doing with Russ, on the eve of Locktober. She giggled and called me something in French that sounded like maleficent...maybe malfaisante?

Which I think means evil woman. Moi? Evil? 

*blush* nawwww...


When Russell and I used to travel quite a bit, back in the day, we would dress up real nice and explore the local food scenes in these cities. I think it was at a lovely steakhouse in Minneapolis called Murray's, when I produced his very first chastity cage from my purse and handed it to him right across the table. 

Amidst the dim glow of candles and bustle of a busy steakhouse, I told him to go to the gentleman's room and to lock the device on his penis, then return to me with the key. 

The waiter who brought our tableside Chateaubriand, definitely noticed the key that was now on my necklace, proudly displayed. Russell blushed cutely and squirmed in his seat throughout the entire meal. He wanted the hell outta there! I think I ordered dessert then a Spanish coffee on top of that, just to prolong his torment even further. 

Back at the hotel that night, was the first time I dropped the line, "what are you going to do, to earn this key?"

His tongue had me clawing at the bedsheets for hours! He definitely earned his freedom that night. I unlocked him and we fucked until exhaustion and alcohol put us to sleep.

This is what I planned for the night of the 30th, for she-devil night. I invited him for dinner and simply messaged him: "Let's pretend we're back at Murray's. Do you remember, Minnesota?"


Russ was a complete gentleman as always. Pulling out my chair, standing if I got up, gazing across the table into my eyes. We even danced at one point. It was easy to fall in love with him again. It's a shame that he'll have to endure my cruelty and the wrath of this she-devil.


Just like Minnesota, all those years ago, I gave him a spanking when we got back to the hotel room after dinner. A bare naked, firm spanking with my hand and purse-brush, while I remained in my stunning dress, stockings and heels. No hotel this time, my bedroom would have to do!


After Russell's trip across my lap, I restrained him to the bed and slowly began to edge his cock. I was torturing the hell out of him, reminding him that for the next month, he won't even be able to get erect. 


I reminded him that a month in chastity, is the price he has to pay for fucking me, which he was about to do again. I started by enjoying his tongue while he was still restrained, first into my bum hole while I used a wand, then he licked my pussy to a second orgasm as I continued to ride his face. 


Russell fucked me good and hard, for as long as he could hold out before desperately begging me to cum. 


I kept saying no, and denying him orgasm, because it felt so good to be taken by him again. Eventually he was at the breaking point, shaking and trembling in his attempts to fight off the imminent eruption. 

His last orgasm for at least a month. I allowed it...he exploded into my pussy. 


I cleaned myself off his dick, giving him one final act of the comfort of my mouth, before it's replaced by steel, metal bars.


He whimpered as we both watched his turgid manhood begin to list and wilt before our eyes. Soon it was flaccid enough for me to mash into a cage and quickly get it locked up.


*click*


Perfection! I went with a medium-sized metal for Russell. 

Since he just came, his head wasn't into any of this anymore. I sent him on his way. His torment would begin on the 1st of October, when I illicited the help of my minions. 

Russell was in for a BIG surprise!


Happy Locktober everyone! 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Shell Game


 

 



 










No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...