Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The Three Bears

Continued from: Shell Game


Locked-up, chastity boys tend to rediscover their tongues, when they can no longer use their dicks. 

How convenient for the three woman who all hold the key to Russell's obedience, through the month of Locktober! 


If you recall, between Summer, Cassandra and I, one of us has the real key to his cock cage, two of us have a placebo key. It must be extra frustrating for poor Russ, not knowing who his actual keyholder is. The girls were eager to begin using and abusing their newfound power over him. I wasn't shy, I did the honours first! 


I made Russell kneel and kiss my ass, then a lovely greeting to my asshole, while I was dressed in something I knew would be like kryptonite to his poor penis. 

Yep! That's the tongue of a chastity boy...


I greedily indulged myself in several orgasms, reminding him that I could be his REAL keyholder. 

"You better make love to my pussy with your mouth, pet, or Locktober will be the only month you ever know!" I teasingly threatened. 

"Maybe my ebony hairbrush will help motivate that tongue of yours, hmm..?" 

He did a good job. I petted his hair and cooed, "good boy," to him, as I enjoyed the sight of me glistening off his lips. 


Between Summer's yoga stunt outside and my oral indulgences, I think we had tortured Russell enough for one day. I bid him farewell with some instructions for tomorrow. 

"I think Summer wants to spend some time with you tomorrow, sweetie...maybe some more yoga?" I hissed to him in a devious chuckle. 

He can fall asleep tonight, unable to masturbate about the mental image of my wife, which I'm sure is burned into his mind:


And then there's that pesky morning boner. If only he could relieve the pressure, all over the small of Summer's back maybe? That lovely little void, just above the dimples on her back, where all that cum could pool and collect? 


I know, I know. I'm cruel...

But this is what these Locktober boys want! From my experience, chastity is a male-initiated fantasy for most couples and playmates who use cock cages. All I'm doing is making them pay for it! 

I think Russ was a little shocked to see Summer playing a "little" the next morning when he came to see her. I basically told the girls they could do whatever they want with Russell, during Locktober, provided it's all S.S.C. 

"Ummm, ahhh...Hi, I mean, good morning Miss Summer." 


"Oh Dadddddddy! You don't have to call me that." 

"I've missed you, Daddy!"

Summer purred to Russell in her baby voice, latching onto him like a true little, longing for her caregiver. 


She laid it on thick and I'm sure she had his poor cock throbbing in those metal bars. 

"Can you give me special Daddy kisses? It aches down there again, Daddy!"


"But I've been such a naughty girl Daddy, I think I need a spanking first!" 

She continued her relentless attack of cuteness, as poor Russell indulged in her taboo fetish. She slid across his knee like a snake, and hoisted her beautiful ass in the air, all while speaking to Russ in her baby voice. 


"Daddy...can I hold my stuffie while you spank me...in case it hurts..."

I think Summer has Daddy wrapped around her little finger!


He came to see me before he left for the day. 


"Did you spend some time with Summer?" I innocently asked, like I didn't know. 

"I did Mistress, thank you. She's....ummm, she's very soft." 

I chuckled and didn't respond to that. Instead, I told him to come back tomorrow as Cassie was interested in seeing him. 

Time to unleash Cassandra the wildcat! Poor Russ is in deep shit now! 


I could faintly hear like German death metal music, pounding from upstairs and the sounds of Cassandra occasionally screaming at Russell. 

Sheesh! The poor girl, she must have a lot to emotionally unpack...


I was laying in bed with Summer, we were minding our own business, when Cassie clicked into the room asking to borrow the bullwhip. She had a bit of a crazed look in her eyes. 


"Remember, Cassie...we use safewords in this house!" I called out to her.

I think she murmured something about hating men, under her breath as she left. Eeeek! I was starting to feel sorry for Russell. 



I must say, he was pretty vulnerable and sheepish when Cassie was done with him and he creeped into my office. He sat down a little...gingerly I would describe it as. Hehe.


"That little one, Mistress...She's too hard!" 

"Awww, my baby. Are you ok?" I cooed to Russell in my 'Mommy' voice. 

"Yes Ma'am, it's just...this Locktober thing, I thought it would be only YOU who..."

I shushed him with my fingertip against his lips and began to coo to him and make kissy-lips at him.


"Shhh...shhhh huni. Mommy will make it all better young man. We can go upstairs and you can get Mommy's slippers for me, hmm? The ones with the firm, rubber soles?" 

"Then you can go across Mommy's knee for a little while..."

"You can thank me with your tongue when it's all over...hmm? How does that sound, sweetie? 

"Mmmm, That sounds just right, Mommy." 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo















  


2 comments:

B said...

These stories are a lot of fun, thanks for doing them. You’ve got a wild imagination.

Mistress Andrea said...

Thank you for that. It's a fun little hobby. There are limits to my imagination however. It always helps to be inspired by a reader. There are so many characters and veins of this overall storyline, we can go in a number of devious directions.

Sometimes that naughty little Miss Julie inadvertently becomes inspiration for a side-storyline. In fact, I think she's probably due for a visit with her strict Auntie and Uncle, back at the retro farmhouse.

So, don't be shy dear readers. Tell us what you'd like to see.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...