Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Pet Play

Continued from: The Three Bears

A Sarah Jane story

Way back, when Daddy first began my slave training, I was kept in a diaper if you remember? I had to earn my progression of submissive growth, through good behaviour and obedience. When the diapers and corresponding ABDL outfits were introduced, I was mortified, as an adult woman, to be forced to wear such things. Even worse, Daddy encouraged me to pee into my diaper at this stage. Fuck! 

I remember a specific moment. It was one of the first times I was encouraged to pee into the diaper I was wearing. I pouted and cried out and threw a huge tantrum which ultimately landed me over Daddy's knee for a spanking. I remember him then saying to me: 

"If you don't use your diaper like a good baby girl, I'll walk you outside on leash and you can cock your leg and pee on the grass." 

As soon as those words left Daddy's lips I felt the surge of arousal grab-hold of my cunt. Butterflies flurried in my tummy and I squeezed my thighs together. Why was the thought of this so horrific but arousing. 

Why do I do this to myself? Why do I ask for these things to be done to me? 


It was brought to my attention by "Madame Trainer", that my stage of dreadful pony training was nearing its completion. The humiliation was colossal. Having to high-knee prance beside Bella, accessorized, whipped and listening to the constant jingle of bells from our nipples and sometimes our pussy lips. 

This was Bella and I, just last week. Gawd it was dreadful, but even now, it's making me wet. 


Fom a naked, dungeon sex slave, having all three of my holes used 'round-the-clock, to the plush and pastel comforts of my ABDL time, my journey was reaching its summit. After the diapers, came "little girl" clothing and ruffled socks, followed by two stages of being a schoolgirl, then a slutty Secretary and now I'm working on my grace, posture and core throughout this pony business. 

It was difficult to pick a favourite. Each stage of this brilliantly conceived plan came with its own unique pleasures, discomforts and humiliations. Although the pony slave training was utterly degrading, it wasn't dehumanizing enough for me and I don't know why. 

Why do I want this? Why does my filthy cunt want to make me do this? 


In a vulnerable moment in the stables with Mistress, when she was about to tell me that I would finally be promoted to the Upper Floor, to the highest rank at her Facility on the submissive side, I stopped her.   

All I could picture was crawling outside on the cool grass, fully naked wearing only a collar and leash. Being led to a specific area and told to lift my leg and pee. I felt sick to my stomach imagining this, all while my clit ached and throbbed at the possibility of this actually happening. 

I asked Mistress Andrea if she could do a pet-play scene with me, before I make it to the Upper Floor. Maybe I didn't believe my naughty cunt, or I was resentful toward her. Maybe I was asking to be dehumanized like this, so I could prove to my pussy: "See...See, I told you I wouldn't like this!"

Daddy joined Mistress on the day of my session, which I was overjoyed about. But it was made clear to me that I was Mistress' pet! I wasn't gagged for this session and outside of moans and yelps, I was to be non-verbal. I would be clapped at and whistled at to get my attention, but I was not to respond verbally. 

Mistress put me in a head-harness with little ears and I was fitted with a wide collar. Apart from that, my only clothing was black, satin wrist-gloves and a pair of nylon knee-highs in black. It was a very vulnerable outfit. My tits dangled helplessly and cunt remained bare and exposed. 

Finally, a silicone plug with a cute pet-tail was placed into my asshole. I was directed to the corner to face the walls and wait. 


I was trembling from the corner, with anticipation, nervousness and arousal. Each footstep behind me made me tense-up and clench the invading object that was deep in my ass. I could hear a lot of things being set up behind me, before I was permitted to turn around and take it all in. 

There was a lovely plush dog's bed, a pet-bowl with my name on it (that was extra humiliating) and a metal cage. I crawled on my hands and knees over to the soft bed. I wanted to crawl right under the floor due to the embarrassment, but I curled up in my bed instead. I was happy to see my Daddy present, despite the state he was seeing me in. 


Mistress commented on how cute I was, while Daddy invited me onto his lap for a snuggle and a kiss.

Mmmm. Now I was purring for real! 


This brief moment of comfort was interrupted by Mistress striking me on the boob with a rolled up newspaper. 

"Off the furniture!" She snipped at me. 

I crawled back onto the floor as she struck me twice more, on the ass and hip with her newspaper. 

We played fetch once I was on the floor. I wanted to die from the humiliation. Mistress tossed a giant dildo toward me and I had to pick this up with my mouth, crawl it over to her and drop it at her feet. 


As usual, my naughty cunt was loving every minute of this, slickening my inner thighs, and I hated her for it! 

After a few repetitions of fetch, I was told I could have a treat. My little dog bowl that had my name on it was filled with Fruit Loops. I suppose this part could have been worse…


The session was long and emotionally challenging for me, but my pussy never lost interest. My role gradually and slowly became more sexualized as time went on. Mistress had me remove her heels so I could sniff and lick her feet. 


Then it was Mistress' ass. The quintessential "dog greeting" as it was described to me. I have no problem going down on a woman now and even licking her asshole, but when it was explained to me as a "dog greeting", it made things dreadfully degrading. 

I sniffed her bum from my knees, then sniffs to her asshole, before finally licking it furiously. 


I'm not sure why Daddy didn't get sexually involved in any of this. He was enjoying watching me, but his pants never came off during any of this. 

Then came the moment I had fantasized and masturbated about, time and time again. It was actually happening for real and I didn't know how I was going to react. A leash was clicked onto my collar and I was led out the patio door on my hands and knees, out into "public", to cock my leg with my ass in the air and pee onto the lawn. 


Emotionally, I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, as I felt my hot piss sprinkle my inner thighs.  Physically, my stomach felt like it was first punched, then plummeted 15 floors in an elevator shaft. All of this however, was outperformed by the sensations I felt in my cunt. She won, yet again because she's a greedy whore. She let me be subjected to this dehumanizing behaviour, just so she could get off on it. 

My pussy is a sadistic, inhumane, slut!

She won in the end. She got what she wanted from me. Mistress let me cum while she and Daddy watched me ride the Sybian.


I was outward facing in the corner. Mistress set up her phone to film me and captured my second cummy, which was probably the hardest and heaviest orgasm I've ever had in my entire life. Shamefully powerful!


My entire body was limp. I was nothing more than a collapsed puddle on the floor. Daddy remained vastly uninvolved, but Mistress treated me to a nice fucking, by lifting my tail out of the way and entering my sopping wet cunt. 

I didn't even have the strength to participate. I just laid there limp, on my tummy, allowing myself to be fucked by Mistress Andrea as Daddy watched. 


When Mistress was done with me, I got a much-needed break in my crate. She told me to scratch at the padlock on the crate door, if I needed to go out to pee again, and we would start this whole ordeal all over. Fuck!


I was led outside for three more pees on the lawn that day! 

I guess I must really hate this pet-play stuff, huh? 

There’s nothing left that could ever shock or surprise me now. I’m ready for the Upper Floor. I’m ready to be a sex slave!

sarah pet 

xoxo 

Continued in: Cum Junkies







  
 

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...