Monday, October 30, 2023

Minute Man

Continued from: Like Crazy

A Sarah Jane story

My heart was so full! I was still riding the feels of such a passionate moment that Daddy and I just shared together. I was all his now, and he loved me! 

I don't think I killed the buzz when I asked him to re-shackle me to the bed and take me. If anything, I think I added to and complimented the whole situation. We dipped a toe into the vanilla world of love and intimacy, now it was time to get back to heavenly hash. 

I didn't waste any time...   

"Can you put the gag back in my mouth too, Daddy?" 



As soon as his clothes were off he was ragingly erect and more than ready to fuck me, in my vulnerable state. If his cock had brushed across my stockings I think he would have cum on the spot.

I wasn't suppose to know about this month-long, Locktober thing...but I did! I don't think Daddy believed that I knew about his little secret and knew that his dick was locked into a cage all month. 

Had I not known, I certainly would be suspicious now, after what just went down. He entered me and after what felt like thirty seconds and some rough thrusting, Daddy exploded into my cunt with a huge load of jizz.  

*giggle...oopsie! 


I guess you could say he was pent-up? But I wasn't suppose to know why.

He winked at me, indicating that some sort of new scene was about to begin, then he started his roleplay and began to get angry with me. 

"This was YOUR fault! I never cum that quickly." He said. 

"It's your fault for being too sexy and slutty!" He continued with a small smirk on his face. 

I played along and mewled out a, "I'm sorry Daddy!" 

He removed me from my binds and my gag and told me to present myself for punishment. Having heard him rustling and stripping his belt out of his pants that were on the floor, I quickly bolstered my hips and got into a strapping position, with my ass raised for Daddy. 


Daddy then began to spank me with his belt. They were hard, solid blows, all over my bare bum. The whole time he was whipping me, he would say things like, "I wouldn't have cum so fast if you weren't such a slut." CRACK!

"Say sorry!" CRACK!

"Apologize to Daddy for being a slut!" CRACK!

I fuckin' loved this! And boy did I ever get a good whuppin'.


The whole time I was being strapped, Daddy had masturbated himself erect once again. A full rebound and in record time too! I did what any good belt-whipped wife or girlfriend should do in this situation. I got down on my knees and "thanked him" for my spanking. 


Mmmmm. I could still taste my "slutty cunt" on Daddy's cock.

He was definitely ready to fuck me again. This time, having recently cum, I knew I'd get some longevity out of him. Did I ever! My cunt is still sore as I sit here typing this. 


Toward the end, Daddy told me to lay beside him and jerk him off onto his stomach. He loves the feel of my satin opera gloves on his dick. 


I made sure to milk-out the rest of Locktober's build-up, all over Daddy's tummy, which I diligently lapped-up and swallowed. We were both so emotionally exhausted and now physically exhausted, that we passed out together in Mistress Andrea's bed!

I half-expected her to crawl in beside us at some point during the night but she never did. 

We found her in the kitchen the next morning, chipper as ever and bit disheveled, sporting some sex hair. She told us she went to her friend Vanessa's house last night. Then I caught her blushing a bit too deeply. I guess it was a good night. 


Mistress invited us to breakfast, where I finally had a chance to thank her. To thank her for ALL of this. To thank her for setting me on a course that ultimately landed me in the arms of Daddy! I was so grateful to her and oh so happy. 


Daddy and I had decided last night, that I would be moving in with him, full-time, as his 24/7, live-in submissive. It was a bit humiliating, to sit there over breakfast and listen to Daddy and Mistress talk about what's best for me and what I need. What equipment Daddy has for my discipline and domination and what Mistress can lend him or offer him. 

They both know me well enough at this point that they were not wrong, they DO know what I need. 


In any event, Mistress very graciously offered Daddy the use of her Facility, whenever he wanted. Like having me come back to her stables as a pony slave or be spanked in the classroom in front of a group of other "students". She had the specialty rooms and equipment to accommodate this.

Then she teased me even further by suggesting my "lezzie tongue" will need some pussy from time to time. My face went beet-red. She wasn't wrong anymore. I've orgasmed so many times with my face buried in Bella's snatch, I think I associate my own pleasure with licking pussy now.   

We both thanked Mistress, before Daddy boasted that he had some specialty rooms of his own. Apparently he has a specific hallway on his second floor, lined with several rooms that have been custom-made for my discipline and punishments.


I will soon come to learn what are in these rooms and what discipline and punishment means, while under Daddy's roof. What I do know, spoiler alert, is that I am expected to sit on the stool in this hallway, facing a mirror and apart from my collar, I am to be bare naked as I wait.

Daddy will be in one of these rooms. Each room relates to a specific form of punishment. I just have to sit in nervous anticipation, never knowing which door will open...

***********

Mistress would like Daddy and I to continue to blog on her site about my journey as a live-in submissive. I am apparently getting a very interactive tour of his place, once I settle in. I'll provide a tour to the readers as well, once I can sit comfortably again. 

slave sarah

xoxo




















 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Andrea - Dominatrix and Matchmaker
Mistress gave Sarah Jane everything she wanted. A little wants nothing more than to be loved!

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...