Wednesday, October 25, 2023

The Fourth Guest

Continued from: Cum Junkies

A sarah jane story

Bella just smiled at me and told me that I looked absolutely beautiful. I blushed, trying to hide my nervousness about the situation. I knew I was extremely well conditioned and trained for this, but it was my Upper Floor debut! Fuck! 


Before the party guests arrived, Mistress entered to inspect our uniforms, I knelt right away. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to or not. She looked dominantly stunning! She was wearing a satin Cheongsam dress that made her look like the matriarch of a group of Geishas.


I was already feeling emotional and vulnerable, acutely aware that my cunt, tits and ass were deliberately exposed in this uniform. Yet it was this uniform that represented the achievement of my slave training. All of the discomforts, punishments and humiliations of the previous months, had now culminated into this final moment. 

Despite my nerves, I did feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. Mistress solidified this when she told me to stand, hugged me and told me how proud of me she was. 

"Congratulations, Sarah Jane." She said. "You have reached the highest rank of sex slave at this Facility. I'm so proud of you!" 

My eyes glossed over with tears as I hugged her back, tightly. I cherished that final moment of comfort before I mentally prepared to be nothing more than a mouth, a cunt and an asshole for use by random kink-guests.

Mistress directed Bella to gag me and cage me, in anticipation of the first guests to arrive. 


A husband and wife couple showed up first, I heard Mistress call them Lily and Dan, followed by an additional male. I think I heard them greet him as, Lawrence.

Everyone mingled with Mistress, calling her by formal title, while Bella waited patiently to be called upon. It didn't take long before she had a cock in her mouth. 


Then two cocks in her mouth!

I could do nothing but stand there in captivity, drooling from my gag and watching. Gawd! Bella looked so beautiful and confident working those two men. The way she moaned on the dicks, the serpentine way she arched her back. I wanted to trade places with her right then and there. I was just as well-trained and confident in my skills. I was ready for this!  


By the time the men began spit-roasting her, I was starting to get annoyed, jealous actually. What the fuck?! What gives?


Why don't they want to use me? They can stick it in any hole they want for fuck sakes! Hell, I'll even bang the random girl with my tongue.

Lily, was it? She ended up becoming my last straw...

When the dude who wasn't her husband started fucking her on the end-table, I was Goddamn livid! 


I was an Upper Floor, sex slave now! Cut me loose on the room already, geezus! 

When Mistress finally approached my cage, I'm sure she could see the pang of jealously and desperation in my eyes. I wanted to yell, "what the fuck?!" through my gag. But something was up. 
She had a very sinister and devious look in her eyes. 


She let me hang in suspense for a moment, before whispering into my cage.

"There is a fourth guest coming. He has specifically asked for YOU, young lady." Mistress explained. 

"He wants to be rough. He wants to slap you and bite you and wrap his hands around your throat, while he takes you in the ass." 

*grrrrooooaan!

Oh gawd! I just audibly groaned into my gag, right in front of Mistress Andrea. 

I was a little scared, but I was ready to be the fuck out of that cage. I'm a sex slave. I can handle a little rough. I got this!


Mistress blindfolded me first and left my gag in. I felt her place something cold and metal around my neck and fasten whatever it was in place. A chain collar maybe? With a pendant of some sort? I assumed it was probably a collar with a nameplate that read "slut" or "slave" or something.

She helped me onto the bed, on my back, then shackled my wrists to the headboard. My gawd! My heart was pounding out of my chest! The minutes that slowly ticked by felt like an eternity. 


I began to hear footsteps approach. Heavy, masculine, footsteps...

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I was starting to feel afraid...or was the setting just playing ticks on me? We all have safewords here, this is a safe place! I was repeating this to myself, in my head, hoping my panic would pass.  

I flinched and gasped, slightly struggling, as I felt a strong, calloused hand, claw onto my throat. There was some light pressure. I wasn't being choked or strangled. It felt more like I was being claimed! If that makes sense? 


Then, all of sudden, whatever was around my neck was torn off. Like broken right off from around my neck, like a necklace stripping. 

I heard the jingle of a belt buckle. A sound I am certainly familiar with. One that I associated to being belt-whipped. My pussy was a little too panicked to soak like it usually does, when I heard that telltale jingle. 

Next I heard a pant zipper and some other rustling noises. It was happening! Whoever this savage was, who just had his hands around my neck, was now going to beat me and fuck me, like Mistress said, as I lay shackled and helpless. 

My eyes involuntarily slammed shut, when the light of the room finally consumed them. My blindfold had been removed! I carefully and gradually opened my eyes, letting them adjust from complete darkness. All I could make out was a large, shadowy figure near the end of the bed. 

When he finally came into focus...*sigh...be still my heart...

When he finally came into focus, I squealed first, then tears began rolling down my temples. Then I shrieked a second time, through my gag... 

DAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYY!!! 



Sincerely, 

Daddy's little Fuckdoll, 
sarah jane

xoxo
 
Continued in: Like Crazy









 



 
  


1 comment:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...