Friday, August 30, 2024

Dinner and a Dungeon

Continued from: Soccer Mom

A Sarah Jane story

As we settled into our seats at the elegant dinner table, I made sure to position myself extra close to Mandy, our knees nearly touching beneath the crisp white tablecloth. The soft glow of the candles cast a warm light across her face, highlighting her delicate features and the nervous excitement dancing in her eyes. 


Leaning in close, I whispered conspiratorially, "Can you believe we're really going to be in a sex dungeon later tonight?" Mandy giggled, a sound that was both innocent and incredibly arousing. "I never imagined I'd find myself in a situation like this," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

I replied that I don't usually get to play like this or even wear "big-girl" clothes and I could see the look of confusion cross Mandy's face. 

As we enjoyed our fancy mean, her curiosity about my relationship with Russell became evident. Leaning in closer I began to explain the intricate dynamics that governed my daily life. "You see," I said, my voice low and intimate, "Russell is my "Daddy" Dom, 24/7. When we're in this mode, I address him as "Daddy" and submit to his every whim. 


Mandy's eyes widened with interest, and I could see the gears turning in her mind as she tried to process the new information. I continued, "As part of our dynamic, Daddy requires me to dress like a little girl - frilly dresses, pigtails, knee socks, the works. It's utterly humiliating for someone my age, but also strangely liberating."


A soft giggle escaped Mandy's lips, and I smiled, knowing she was picturing me in such a state. "And when I misbehave," I added, with a deliberate pout to my lip, "Daddy spanks me and I have to stand in the corner." 

Mandy's expression shifted from amusement to fascination as she absorbed the details of our unconventional lifestyle. 

"But," I said, my tone becoming more serious, "when we engage in heavier BDSM play, like in the dungeon where you and I are headed, the dynamic shifts. I call him 'Sir' and we explore darker, more intense scenes." 

I could tell she was eager to learn more. As a novice in the world of kink play, her innocence was both endearing and exciting. As Daddy was paying for the bill, a sudden shift in the atmosphere caught both Mandy and me off guard. His voice cut through our girlish chatter, deep and commanding, sending a jolt of electricity straight to my pussy. 


"When we get back to the Facility, I want both of you in the basement," he declared, his gaze locking onto ours with intensity. "Both of you will be receiving a thorough whipping. Consider it a warm up to this multi-day session." 

Mandy's sharp intake of breath mirrored my own, and I reached out to squeeze her hand, offering support and reassurance. The thought of being whipped alongside this beautiful, vulnerable woman filled me with such arousal I could have cummed right on the spot. I could already see the scene unfolding - two naked forms, side by side and strung up by the wrists. 

When we arrived back to Mistress Andrea's, Mandy and I obediently descended the stairs into the dimly lit basement, my heart was racing and I continued to hold Mandy's hand. The cool air brushed against my skin, raising goosebumps and making my nipples erect, as we approached two stools positioned outside of the main door to the dungeon. 


The silence between us was heavy with unspoken desires and fears, as we took a seat on the two stools. Minutes felt like hours as we waited, our minds racing with thoughts of what was to come, until Mandy broke the silence. 

Her question hung in the air, her voice trembling slightly as she asked, "Is Sir going to force us to have sex with each other?" I met her gaze, seeing a mixture of fear and curiosity in her eyes. With a gentle smile, I replied, "Yes, Mandy. That's exactly what's going to happen." 

"He's going to whip us and torture us until we agree to do very dirty and degrading things with each other." I watched Mandy's reaction closely, savouring the way her pupils dilated at my words. 

"And when we finally break, when we give in to his demands, that's when he's gonna make us...umm, do things with each other." I finally remarked, watching Mandy's squeeze her thighs together in an attempt to fight off the arousal from what I just said. 


Finally, the sound of footsteps echoed above, growing louder as Daddy made his way down to join us. When he emerged from the shadows, my heart was beating out of my chest. Still clad in his impeccable suit, he carried and armful of bondage ropes and and a pair of gleaming tailor's shears. As Daddy approached, I could practically feel the energy crackling between the three of us, a potent mix of dominance, submission, and the promise of exquisite tortures.

As Daddy led us into one of the "dark rooms", the click of our heels echoed through the chamber. Mandy's breathing quickened as she took in the array of implements hanging from the walls - whips, crops, floggers and devices intended to keep us quiet and vulnerable.


With a firm hand, Daddy plopped Mandy on her butt, on the dirty floor, securing her wrists above her head. He then pulled me toward the center of the room, where a set of chains and shackles dangled from the ceiling.


With practiced ease, he secured my wrists in the leather cuffs, hoisting me up until I was balanced precariously on my tiptoes. The position left me vulnerable, exposed, and utterly at his mercy. 


I watched, my heart pounding, as Daddy retrieved the tailor's shears. The blades glinted menacingly in the dim light as he approached me. With agonizing slowness, he began to cut away my dress and panties, the shears slicing through the expensive fabric as if it were nothing. 


Now bare naked but still in my heels, Daddy stepped back to survey his handiwork, I could feel the humiliating weight of Mandy's gaze upon me, her eyes wide with a mixture of horror and fascination. With deliberate slowness, Daddy moved to the wall rack, his fingers trailing over the various whips that hung there. 


After a moment's consideration, he selected a particularly wicked-looking flogger, the leather tendrils promising both sting and thud. Positioning himself behind me, he trailed the tails over my exposed skin, a teasing caress that made my nipples harden instantly. 

And then, without warning, the first lash landed, searing a line of fire across my bare ass. Only 49 more to go!



Sarah Jane 💟

Continued in: 50 Lashes




No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...