Saturday, August 31, 2024

Oily Hufone Heit

Continued from: 50 Lashes

A Sarah Jane story

Reminder: In my writing I'll refer to Russell as "Daddy", because I'm so used to it and it would feel weird referring to him as Russell. But in the dungeon setting with Mandy, we both addressed him as "Sir". 

As I stirred awake in the little cot, I became aware of the warm weight in my arms, the soft press of Mandy's naked body against mine. Blinking away the remnants of sleep, I found myself gazing down at her peaceful face, her dark lashes fanning against her cheeks. Tendrils of her rich brown hair tickled my nose, carrying with them the faint scent of vanilla and flowers. 


Unable to resist, I pulled her closer into a little spoon, my fingers gently teasing her pert nipples. Mandy stirred, a soft giggle escaping her lips as she woke to my ministrations. Despite our predicament - locked away in a cell, our pussies sealed off by unforgiving stainless steel - there was a lightness to our mood, a sense of camaraderie born from our shared whipping, the red welts of which had long since faded away.

The stark reality of our situation hit home as nature's call became impossible to ignore. With a resigned sigh, I extricated myself from Mandy's embrace and padded over to the lone white toilet, its presence a mocking reminder of our loss of dignity. 


I could feel Mandy's eyes on me, her gaze a mixture of sympathy and shared humiliation. When it was Mandy's turn, I averted my eyes, giving her what little privacy I could. 


Eventually, I watched as Daddy unlocked the cell to lead Mandy away. Through the bars of the cell, I had a clear view of the shower stall, the clear glass doing little to obscure the figure within. Daddy loomed nearby, his presence a constant reminder of her lack of autonomy, ensuring she did not attempt to masturbate. 

Her humiliation rose to new heights, as he opened the shower door to hand her a razor and order her to shave her pussy bald. She ran the blades over her mound ever so gently, revealing more of her smooth, pink flesh. 


Now it was my turn to face the humiliation of the supervised shower ritual. As I stepped into the stall, the cool tile beneath my feet was a shock to the system, I couldn't help but steal a glance at Mandy. She knelt nearby, her wrists in a bondage yoke to prevent any chance of touching herself. Daddy's presence loomed large as I began to lather my body. 


As I finished shaving my own cunt bald, Daddy's voice cut through the stream of water. "Finger some soap up your asshole," he ordered, his tone serious. "Make sure you're clean back there, inside and out." With a deep breath, I complied, my fingers probing the inside of my anus to ensure I was squeaky clean. 

Dried and now completely naked and still horny, one of the dark rooms loomed before Mandy and me, a foreboding space filled with the promise of twisted delights. 


As we entered, my eyes immediately fell upon the familiar sight of my pouting stool from my "little girl" bedroom upstairs. 


Its innocent appearance was marred by the realistic dildo that was permanently affixed to this stool. It brought back memories of the countless times I would have to gingerly lower myself onto this, after a trip over Daddy's knee and face the corner for what feels like forever. 

Daddy guided me towards the stool, his grip firm and unyielding as he positioned me above the heavily lubricated intruder. With my eyes downcast, I lowered myself onto the dildo, gasping as in breached the tight ring of my asshole and filled me completely. As I settled into place, Daddy began to tie my wrists and ankles, heightening my helplessness. Next came the ball gag, the rubber filling my mouth and rendering me mute. Finally, he attached electro-pads to my nipples. Beside me and kneeling in an open position, Mandy was trembling with fear and excitement, occasionally glancing up at the menacing fucking machine that lay in front of her. 


The gag in my mouth made it impossible to swallow, and strings of drool were trailing down my chin, dripping onto my heaving tummy and tits. The nipple pads were gently shocking me, causing my body to spasm and my asshole to clench and grip the dildo. It was a horrible, beautiful torture that Daddy designed. 

All the while, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Mandy, who was strapped to the fucking machine, her legs splayed wide as the mechanical arm worked slowly, in and out of her pussy. I watched transfixed, as her body convulsed with the force of her first orgasm, her juices coating the fake cock as it continued its relentless assault.


After what sounded like several mind-shattering orgasms through her bit gag, Mandy was finally released from the fucking machine. Her body was limp and slick with sweat, her pussy swollen and dripping with the evidence of her pleasure. She was provided a pair of black, lace-top stockings to add a hint of elegance to her look, to create a stark contrast to what was coming next. 

As Daddy removed the dildo from the machine, still glistening with her juices, it bobbed obscenely in front of her face. Mandy hesitated for only a moment before leaning forward, her lips parting to take the silicone shaft into her mouth. The humiliation of the act was almost too much to bear, as she sucked and licked the fake cock, cleaning it of her own arousal. 


As Mandy worked away on thoroughly degrading herself for Daddy's amusement, Daddy approached me with his phone in his hand and a smirk on his face. 


He turned off the electro-pads and showed me the face of his phone, giving me a little wink. It was an image from Mistress Andrea. It was the GIRLS! 

They made it to London!!

...and by the looks of things, the girls are about to christen the hotel room by taking a round of a Summer!


With this giant ball gag in my mouth I didn't think my jaw could stretch any wider, but it did. My jaw fucking dropped when I read the text below.


 

Holy fuckin' shit!! Mandy looked up from her dildo sucking, startled at my muffled reaction. 

With a ball gag in your mouth "holy fuckin' shit" sounds like: "oily hufone heit" 

(lol, try it. I literally put a ball gag in my mouth when writing this to see what it would sound like)

Omg I so happy for her! I'd celebrate but I'm currently tied to a stool with a dildo up my ass and a lot more playtime ahead with Mandy. Wish us luck!

Sarah Jane 💟

Continued in: Tiptoes and Tears










 



No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...