Friday, August 9, 2024

Across the Pond

Continued from: Glitter and Gold

I gazed over Cassandra's shoulder, my attention was drawn to the exorbitant total flashing on the screen of an Expedia page. "Good heavens, Cassie, this flight itinerary is rather...steep," I remarked, my brow furrowed in concern. But the rebellious Cassandra didn't bat an eyelash, her determined finger mouse-clicking the "book now" button. 


"Worth every penny, Mistress," she muttered under her breath, as I raised an eyebrow, my curiosity piqued to see where she was headed. Much to my surprise, Cassandra wasn't going anywhere, rather, she was flying someone to her. I suspected it had everything to do with the lovely Carley, Cassie's beloved goth-crush from across the pond. 


"You're still hosting the golden shower party, right, honey?" I asked her. 

She giggled and nodded in delight. 

"Tell me, is this flight you just booked a mere coincidence, or are you planning on surprising Carley with an unforgettable experience? 

Cassandra's cheeks coloured ever so slightly. "Maybe a little of both, Mistress, I just really fucking miss her," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. 


As I digested the revelation, I watched tears fill Cassie's eyes, a thrill ran through me - my sweet Cassandra was falling in love!

I could envision a world where these two take over and run this fetish studio one day, presiding over events like this piss party, their chemistry sparking as they guide the submissives through their deepest and darkest fantasies. 

"We must ensure Carley feels welcomed, honey, and empowered in her new role. See to it that she is briefed on our protocols and procedures. Use that toilet roll test for this one, ok? I want this party to be nothing short of spectacular."

Cassandra's eyes lit up, her enthusiasm evident as she hastened to obey, already mentally preparing for the delightfully debauched evening that lay ahead...

**********

A few days later, the gentle buzz of my phone interrupted some Netflix, with Summer's name appearing on the screen. 


I smiled, knowing exactly why she'd be reaching out. As I read her message, a sense of satisfaction settled over me: Carely was officially en route. Cassandra was at least smart enough to book with Summer's airline and chose a day she'd be working trans-Atlantic - the discount didn't hurt either ; ) 

I called out to Cassie who was out in the back yard. "Sweetheart, it seems your British baby-girl is wheels up. Summer just text me." 

Cassandra's radiant grin triggered my maternal feelings toward her. I couldn't help but feel a warmth towards these young lovers. 


As Cassandra's initial elation faltered, her gaze drifted towards me, searching for reassurance as the realization hit her - Carley would be here by morning. A soft uncertainty clouded her beautiful features, like a wispy haze of smoke. "Andrea...is it suppose to feel this way?" she asked, as tears befell her eyes. "I can feel my own heart in my chest!"

Her vulnerability was very telling. I was a little concerned however, when it comes time for Carley to fly home, and how Cassie is going to react. 

With a gentle hand, I reached out to guide her through the uncharted territories of her emotions. "I'll take you to the airport in the morning, honey, ok?" 

*******

As we arrived at the terminal, Cassandra's restless energy beside me was almost overbearing. Our destination was soon in sight - the descending escalator of arrivals. Then, suddenly, there she was: dark hair cascading like nightfall and porcelain skin glowing like moonlight. I watched as their gazes intertwined.


Time seemed to suspend as they rushed toward each other, arms open wide in desperate longing. Forever might not have been long enough to describe the length of their embrace and the kisses that ensued. 

As the spell of their reunion came to an end, Cassandra's trademark audacity resurfaced, accompanied by a mischievous glint in her eye. "Hey, Mistress? Can we stay at your place? You have better shit to play with." she requested, a sly undertone colouring her words. 

I nodded my consent. The girls had two days before the golden shower party was set to occur. I'm sure they'll spend most of it in Cassie's room or the dungeon, getting re-"acquainted" with one another. 


As for me...Summer just sent me a naughty selfie from the empty plane that Carley so recently disembarked. Someone looks to be in the mood for a very red ass tonight! 


More to follow, stay tuned, dear readers. 

Mistress Andrea 

xoxo

Continued in: The Cost of Admission






 

No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...