Friday, August 23, 2024

Heathrow

Continued from: Sunglasses

As we navigated the rain-slicked streets, my thoughts drifted to Summer, Cassandra's closest friend and confidante over the years, almost becoming like a big sister to her. Quietly, I composed a message on my phone, my thumbs flying over the letters as I relayed the heart-wrenching scene that had unfolded at the airport. "It was devastating," I typed, my own heart heavy with maternal protection over Cassie. "She's utterly broken. She's gonna need you, Sums" 

I hit send, hoping that Summer would understand the gravity of situation and adopt that big sister role for Cassandra, consoling her "little sister's" first taste of heartbreak.

As soon as we entered the house, Cassandra made a beeline for her room, her shoulders hunched and her steps heavy. Without a word, Summer, clad in her adorable Barbie pajamas, followed closely behind, her own maternal instincts kicking into high gear.


Summer slipped into bed with Cassie, who clawed at her for support, molding her body to fit perfectly nestled into Summer's breasts. Her chest provided a soft, comforting pillow for Cassandra, who just held Summer and cried.  

Meanwhile, downstairs, Russell and Sarah Jane suggested that they should probably leave.


As they moved towards the door, I felt a sudden urge to stop them. "Wait, Russ," I called out, my voice firm yet gentle. He turned to face me. "You need to speak to Cassandra," I explained. "You know what it's like to let go of someone you love." 

Russell's eyes widened, and I saw a flicker of recognition pass across his face. He knew I was taking about the moment he let me go, so many years ago. I looked into his eyes, I knew that he was the only one who could truly understand was Cassandra was going through.  

Russell crept silently into Cassandra's room, his footsteps barely a whisper against the plush carpet. As he approached the bed, he gently tapped Summer on the shoulder, signaling for her that it was okay to leave. 

Once alone with Cassandra, Russell sat down beside her, his heart heavy with the weight of his own memories. 


"Cassie," he began softly like a father, his voice laced with emotion. "I know what you're going through. Years ago I fell deeply in love with Andrea, just as you have with Carley. Our connection was electric, consuming every fiber of our beings. But in the end, I let her slip away...

He paused, taking a deep breath and wiping a lone tear from his eye before continuing. 

"Don't make the same mistake I did, Cassandra. Don't let Carley walk out of your life without telling her how you truly feel." 

Cassandra's eyes met his, glistening with unshed tears. 

Russell reached out, deliberately squeezing her hand. "You get on a fuckin' plane, Cassie, you go over there and you tell her how you feel. Leave nothing unsaid." 

As Russ finished sharing his heartfelt advice, a playful smile tugged at the corners of Cassandra's mouth. Her eyes now gleaming with a mix of mischief and excitement, the prospect of such a rash and rebellious plan ignited a fire within her. 

Without hesitation, she launched herself into Russell's arms, clinging to him tightly like a little girl seeking her Daddy's love. 


"I'm gonna do it!" She gushed with enthusiasm. "I'm gonna hop on the first flight I can, tomorrow! Thank you!"

Cassandra sprang into action, her movements fueled by a newfound sense of purpose. She dashed around her room, grabbing clothes, lingerie, sex toys and tossing them haphazardly into her suitcase. Russell watched her for moment, a soft smile playing on his lips, before making his way back downstairs to rejoin the girls. 

I looked up expectantly with concern on my face. "Well?" I asked urgently, "how did that go?"


Russell took a deep breath and looked directly at Summer, rather than looking at me. "Umm, she's flying to London, England tomorrow," he announced, his tone calm and measured. 

For a moment, silence hung heavy in the air, the gravity of his words sinking in. Then almost simultaneously, my jaw dropped open and eyes widened in disbelief. 

"What?!" I exclaimed, as Sarah Jane sat in silence while Summer was covering her mouth to stifle a giggle. 

Summer knew full well the audacity of Cassandra's fury and impulsiveness.


I immediately turned to Summer who was still smirking. 

"Are you working trans-Atlantic tomorrow, baby?" 

She nodded slowly, her red lips curing up into smile. 

"Oui...I'm on the evening flight to Heathrow. I'll stay with her, and help her find Carley..." 

I sighed with relief...thank Heavens... 

You know what, fuck it...Summer can get me on board for free. I'm goin' too! 

Cassandra needs us. 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Her Dark Rooms









No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...