Monday, May 1, 2023

Chastity Belts or a Spanking?

Continued from: The Countess of Monte Cristo

What would you chose, as an incredibly sexy and aroused young lady? Turning over the key to your arousal, literally, and having your aching cunt locked up in a chastity belt? Perhaps not knowing when or if, in the foreseeable future, it will be unlocked. 


Or do you take your lumps and submit to a painful and humiliating spanking on your bare bottom, in hopes that maybe your pussy will get some attention afterwards? 


I like to give my naughty girls, naughty male slaves and sissies options to choose from. It fucks with their minds. The embarrassing predicament of having to chose from the lesser or two evils. Or at least what you think is the lesser of the two. 

I approached my two girls and cut right to the chase. 

"What's it gonna be ladies...your chastity belts or a spanking?" 


If you're just joining in on this predicament bondage, Cassandra in the pillory, who was kind enough to offer my wife Summer, (on her back with legs forced open) some erotic dance lessons. They got themselves into full stripper heels and attire and while I worked away in the kitchen, I could hear the pounding of music from the strip-joint on the upper floor of our house.

I was preparing a delicious lunch for the three of us and when I returned upstairs, I caught the two of them about to embark on a delicious sixty-nine with each other's soaking pussies. 


Summer and I have a unique relationship and having her pussy devoured by my sexy Receptionist is not unheard of, but both of these naughty young ladies know they need my permission first. 

In this instance, I did not give it, nor was I asked. This is why Cassandra's face was forced to stare at my wife's pussy and inhale her sweet arousal for the past hour. It was a fitting punishment, but as they now realized, their punishments were not over. 

I would have loved to see these two desperately begging to be unlocked. Watching me openly masturbate and please myself with toys, as they pull and tug at their belts. I'd make them suck each other's nipples and make out in front of me. Watching their faces twist in frustration as the ache in their clits intensifies. 


Alas, not this time, they both chose to be spanked...

Unfortunately for them, I was still working in the kitchen. This means wooden spoons and spatulas are readily available and I think I used every wooden utensil in the holder!


I relieved them from their stripper outfits and marched them bare naked up to the kitchen and living room. I started with Summer first as Cassandra was forced to watch. 


After a nice long warm-up for both of them, I moved a dining chair into position and arranged my bouquet of wooden spoons, within my reach. 


Once Summer was howling and sobbing, promising not be a naughty girl again, it was Cassandra's turn. 


I asked her to choose which wooden utensil she would like (mind fuck again). When she hesitated I motivated her with my palm. 

I bent her over the kitchen counter and watched her do a little dance in her bare feet, as I soundly smacked her rosy bottom. 


She made her spoon selection without hesitation the next time I asked her to pick one. I then took her over my knee and finished her off in a frenzy of sobbing spoon slaps, blubbering apologies and kicking legs. 

I loved the fact that my large picture windows in the dining room, look out and IN...to the street below. The pair of them, both still crying liberally, mashed their tits and nipples as far as they could get them against the corner, in an attempt to hide their shame from the outside world. 


Now...I can sit and enjoy my fancy grilled cheese in peace...maybe I'll take some down to Sarah in her cell. These two will be facing that wall for the next hour at least...I wouldn't want my beautiful culinary creation to get cold or go to waste. 



"Next time girls, just ask me if you want to go down on each other, so I can at least watch or help. Sheesh!" 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: She was a Sk8er Girl



No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...