Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Only if it's ok with Daddy

Continued from: Sexual Aggression

A story from slave sarah 

Hi everyone. It's sarah. Mistress Andrea has set me up in her office once again and has asked me to post about what's been happening for the last few weeks at her Facility. 

If you remember back to my last post called Age Progression, Russell officially became my "Daddy" Dom and I became his "little", complete with diapers and pacifier gags. I can only say with all honesty, it's been dreadfully humiliating for me, but there is a certain level of comfort and care that comes along with it...it's difficult to explain. 


Most days of the week I report to the Facility after work where that young Cassandra girl, rids me of my normal clothes and helps me dress and do my make-up the way Daddy want's me. I always look so little and ridiculous, dripping with bows and ruffles and satin. I'm ashamed to admit however, that the humiliation gets me dripping in other ways too. It's involuntary and I can't help but feel a rush to my princess parts, when Cassie puts me in ruffled ankle socks and Mary Janes.


On weekends I am typically checked-in to the Facility Friday night and I am not released until late Sunday. I spend time locked in my frilly pink cell, between play and training scenes with Daddy and I have been earning plenty of gold stars on my progression chart.  


There have been a few demerits earned, which usually means I get Daddy's belt right on the spot, draped over his knee with my bum bare, regardless of who is around to see or hear. 

"Sarah Jane, go fetch Daddy's belt and meet me in the living room," is what I recall him saying to me. He and everyone else at the Facility call me by my first and middle name now, when I am in trouble. It definitely stirs the butterflies in the pit of my stomach when I hear that and know I'm in for it!

I then have to do the walk of shame to the spare bedroom, also known as "Daddy's room", and retrieve his well-worn belt from the hook it hangs on the back of the door. 


I sheepishly shuffle into the living room with it, doubled-over in my hands. Once again, regardless of who else is present, my panties are hiked down to my ankles and I am strapped, over Daddy's knee. I end up sobbing in the timeout corner of the living room for about 25 minutes, then I have to put a sad-face sticker 😢 on my progress chart. 

But my gold stars certainly outweigh the demerits I have earned. I hope to have enough to be promoted soon and get the hell out of these crinkly diapers and ruffled diaper covers I am often made to wear. 

When Daddy has me lay on my back and changes me, right in the living room, I want to crawl under the floor and die of embarrassment. 


This happened to be one of the first times I met Mistress Andrea's wife actually. I feel sick to my stomach even now, typing about this humiliation. 

I was on the living room floor with my legs in the air. ME! A grown woman...being powdered and diapered by Daddy when the two of them walked in. 

Daddy led me by the hand to meet Summer for the first time and I could barely look at her I was so ashamed. 


I found her to be very sweet and bubbly. Even though I was on the verge of tears, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. 


I remember her whispering something into my ear to the effect of, "don't be embarrassed Sarah Jane, I know what crinkly diapers feel like too." 

I think Mistress Andrea overheard. She was sitting on the couch with Daddy. She suddenly turned to him and said, "Russ, maybe we could get these two together for a playdate?" 

"A playdate!!" Summer squealed out loud!


Then I watched this little thing, still in her work uniform; I guess she's a flight attendant or something, run over and jump into her wife's arms like a child and begin to call her "Mommy". 

"Mommy, can we, can we?" She repeated out loud while bouncing up and down in Mistress' arms. 

Daddy and I watched on. Daddy actually started chuckling at Summer's behaviour but I was still paralyzed with humiliation. 


"Only if it's ok with Sarah's Daddy." I heard Mistress say. 

Well...that was a week ago and I have since been promoted. I earned enough gold stars on my progress chart that as I sit here and type this, I am no longer sitting on the padded crinkle of a pink diaper. 

Rather, Daddy has me in a cute plaid jumper and knee socks with proper school knickers. 


How did I earn enough gold stars to be promoted you ask? 

I'll have to post about the playdate with Summer, if Mistress and Daddy allow it. Then it will become abundantly clear. 

Sarah Jane ; ) 

xoxo

Continued in: Slave Sisters



No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...