Thursday, May 25, 2023

Sexual Aggression

Continued from: Working from Home

Do you ever get that insatiable desire to just fuck the living shit outta someone? On their consent of course...hehe. 


Ohhh my word I was ravenous today! 

My beautiful wife Summer was absolutely in for it! We were about to have the house to ourselves and my sights were set directly on her as my victim. 

Spending the afternoon on an outcall session with Hunter and Carley had gotten me all fired up. Dominating a couple was so empowering! I felt like a complete Goddess. Sure, Carley was "forced" to go down on me and made me cum, right in front of her chaste husband, but that only fueled my sexual aggression even more. 

I had Hunter dressed like a schoolgirl from the waist down. In between their zoom meetings of the day they booked me for a "visit". Carley ate my pussy while I sat on her husband's lap, grinding my ass crack into his chastity cage that I could feel from beneath his skirt and panties. 


Hunter was sent to stand in the corner while Carley continued to work away with her tongue, gently cooling me down after I had cum onto her pouty lips. Cool me down she did not. Not even close. I pulled out my phone while her face was still buried in my snatch and I text Summer. 



I mixed in the "sweetie xoxo" so she knew I wasn't irate with her, and that she was about to enter a bdsm scene. 

"Slut, Summer, sweetie..." A rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

Summer has the proper "upper floor" uniform, worn by the sex slaves of my Facility. She knew how to prepare herself for the order I gave, complete with a high-pony and collar. 

After I got myself dolled up for fun, this is how I found my sexy wife, waiting like a good girl and breathing heavily. 


I slowly and methodically clicked toward her, watching her goosebumps raise with each of my heel clicks. I moved into her field of view and listened to her gasp, then moan out loud. I guess she liked my choice of outfit. 


"Good afternoon Mistress," she squeaked out. 

"Get your FUCKING eyes lowered in my presence slut!" I barked at her. 

"Go to our room and select a whip," I followed up with. 

She hung her head and shuffled off down the hall like a scolded child. 


Summer returned with a heart-tipped crop and knelt at my feet, this time, remembering to keep her head bowed. 

"That's better young lady," I purred to her. 


The heart whip lets her know I love her, when she does a mirror / bum check later this evening. 

Beautiful isn't it? 


A good whipping usually makes Summer's tongue extra eager for me! This afternoon was no exception. 


She treated me to a lovely orgasm from her knees, before I got the strap-on and renewed my original mission statement of fucking the shit outta someone today.

Oh boy did I ever give her a good rogering. 


We did some pussy-to-mouth behind the bar, so she could taste her delicious cunt and appreciate, as I do, just how yummy she is. 


I kissed her passionately so she could transfer some of her own pussy-flavour off her own lips and onto mine. Fuck that was hot!


I clicked a leash onto her collar and made her crawl, hands and knees over to the pool table, where I continued to give her a good seeing to!


With each thrust of my strap-on and each yelp and groan from Summer, my sexual aggression was slowly beginning to disperse. I was fucking it all away. 


We tangled in front of the fire and let the vanilla world naturally creep back in. 

"What got in to you today!? That was amazing!" Summer jokingly blurted out. 


She knew about my outcall session with the couple, but I didn't want to let-on that Carley's married but lezzy little tongue got me all hot and bothered.  

"Not sure Sweetie, moon phase maybe?" I seductively hissed. 



Mistress Andrea


xoxo
 






No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...