Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Handymen (plural) - A Miss Julie Story

Over at Miss Julie's blog, Goddess extraordinaire and blogger royalty, it appears as though she has had a few naughty fantasies swirling around in her little head.

Some cute ditzy'ness has been worked in there too. The trad housewife, all by her lonesome, the damsel in distress who is about as innocent as Medusa herself. 

"Oh gosh Mister, my tit slipped out *girly giggle* - oopsie". 


It started with her actually messing up at home, forgetting about an A/C repair appointment and caused a pair of repair-men to reschedule. 


IRL, she was then spanked by her husband and sent to the timeout corner with her nose to the wall and red bum on display for half an hour. Domestic discipline is so awesome! (safe, sane, and consensual awesome that is)


Then, just to humiliate herself even further, which makes her pussy wet, when the A/C guys returned she dropped a little revelation that she was spanked for causing them to miss their first appointment. Also awesome and brave. Well done Jules!


And NOW...our slutty little housewife has sexualized the whole experience and wishes it was the repair man or MEN...who spanked her, made her suck their dicks then provided her with a good rogering! Ass, pussy, mouth...maybe two of those at the same time, who knows.     

*Phew! What a good sport she is. 

I don't believe she'll actually go through with this, which is sad because it's a decadent fantasy of hers. I thought I would help, and bring her to the place where these sorts of fantasies can come true! 

Nope, it's not Magic Kingdom...

A treat for her, a present. It's the least I can do. 

If I do a decent job with the writing it might even become masturbation fuel for her, which I love to hear. That's the best compliment a purveyor of erotica can hope for. 

One thing that naturally occurs in the Sims game, appliances always fuckin' break. Sink is leaking, there's an electrical fire in the stove. Look at our poor Jules, wondering what to do about the chaos. 


Is that a pipe wrench she's torqueing on? Haha


She's gonna be workin' some pipe alright! Just not that kind. 

Oh look! She can access her phone and hire a repair service! How convenient. 


Don't worry Jules, I'll hook you up. I'll bring your fantasy to life girl ; ) 

I'll just try not to let the repair guy look like Super Mario's goofy brother. 


Stay tuned...

russ

xoxo





 




1 comment:

juliesp said...

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!
YES! Please!
I promise I'll masturbate to it!!!!

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...