Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Two Days a Captive

Continued from: She was a skater girl

A post from slave sarah

My session with Master had come to end. It ended with his strong masculine embrace, after being released from my cell. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder and thanked Russell sincerely. Not for being released from my cell, but rather, the amazing session he gave me. 


I came to learn later on, that I had spent a total of two days and two nights in that cell, only being hauled out for sexual use, whippings and torture. The most tender and intimate parts of my body ached with tingles of soreness and latent pain. The soles of my bare feet were tender, having felt the lash multiple times. My nipples were sensitive to the touch, from being whipped, clamped and pinched. The back of my throat hurt a little and both my filthy cunt and asshole were puffy, red and abused. 

I felt alive! I felt elated. Everything that just happened to me was exactly what I asked for and everything I had hoped for. 

When Russell sadly bid me farewell, officially brining an end to the multi-day session, Mistress asked if I was ok to sit and blog about my sexual degradation. I told her I was. She kept me fully naked and did not remove my metal collar. She gagged my mouth and set me up at her office desk. Of course all of this, the ritual, the ball-gag and having to shamefully blog about my session was making me aroused all over again. 


I'm not 100% sure where to begin. Much of my session was a blur of my heart racing, ridiculously powerful orgasms, then left in solitude with my thoughts, unable to masturbate because of that fuckin' chastity belt. 

I seem to remember a transition that occurred from one jail-space to another. If you remember back to a previous post of mine, I was bound and gagged in a much smaller cell that only contained a toilet and some shackles. 


Master bound me in such a way that my head was more or less IN the toilet, then he fucked me from behind, good and hard. 

I think at this point we broke scene and with his cum still oozing from my pussy, he did a check-in with me, both emotionally and physically. I think he could see the frenzy of lust in my eyes and he asked me something to the effect of, "you want more don't you? Harder, heavier, more humiliating...?"

I nodded my head in excitement, replying with a "yes Sir." 

He asked me if I had anywhere be for the next few days. Nope...my schedule was clear, just for this BDSM vacation. And gawd did I ever need it, it was truly a slave-cation. 

I think I groaned out loud when Master took me to my new cell and I saw the galvanized farm basin. How horribly humiliating! I actually thought Master was going to hose me down and wash me down like an animal, before using me again. Even contemplating this now, as I write this, I'm dying of humiliation...yet my cunt continues to betray me! Why is this level of degradation so arousing to me? 


Luckily for me, Master locked me in my cell and left, telling me to "freshen up" in private. Also lucky for me, the hose provided came with both hot and cold water. I probably could have used a "cold shower" though, gawd I was so fuckin' aroused! My clit was aching so badly in that Goddamn chastity belt. 


At one point I even tried to use the hose nozzle to spray warm water through the metal screening that housed my pussy. I almost, almost got myself off...groan* almost. 

I tried a a few other positions and moves as well, but it was hopeless. Master had officially taken control of my pussy and my orgasms until further notice. 


I remember laying down at this point, defeated and frustrated. I think I even tried to nap but the deep ache in my pussy and my metal accessories made it difficult. I don't think I was left idle for all that long, before Master returned to use me again. 

He made me stand and squat inside the farm trough, while he fucked my mouth and throat. Eventually his hot cum splashed into my mouth, which I swallowed down immediately. 


I coughed and sputtered, apparently taking too long to thank him for his cum. Master shackled me into a bondage thing outside my cell, that my head and wrists went into. He "reminded me" with his belt, that I was to verbally thank him for his cum, no matter what hole of mine it ended up in. 

"Thank you for your cum Master." He made me cry out loud as he strapped me with his belt. 


I remember being put back in my cell after the belt-thrashing, nursing some very thick welts and crying into my little cot. 

There was still no relief for my naughty cunt, which was more or less gushing through the metal screening at this point. 

The next visit from Master I think it was my tits and nipples, that became the focus of my masochistic desires. A flogger, clothespins, clamps and even electro-pads. I received all of the wonderful and torturous sensations. 


I did manage to sleep through the night, both nights in-fact, despite the rigid chastity belt. The belt was occasionally removed throughout my slavery and I experienced some of the hardest and most ferocious orgasms of my life!

I loved all of the sweet torture and being used repeatedly as Master's fuck toy, but I didn't like the moments where I was left alone and wasn't being cuddled or played with. 


However, this is the session I asked for. When those steel bars rattled shut and my cell was locked, I began to question whether or not some things are best left to fantasy...

I'm glad I got to experience this though. I had a safeword, I didn't use it. I can't picture myself asking for the captive, consensual non-consent option again. I suppose if I disobeyed or misbehaved I could be sent here as punishment, but I wouldn't be looking forward to it!

That being said, when my session ended and before I was turned over to Mistress to sit here and type, I was taken to another room of the house and given an option. This room was very pink and frilly.

I was then given the choice to trade in Master for "Daddy".

This was a very interesting turn of events indeed. I'm not sure what path to choose yet...



slave sarah 

xoxo

Continued in: Age Progression




 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do daddy. I would love to see daddy Russell and baby Sarah. you know I have a Ddlg things.

-Grace Marie

Mistress Andrea said...

How "little" should Russell start Sarah off? Like diapers and pacis little or ruffle socks and organza dresses?

Anonymous said...

Diapers and pacis. Just to keep the captive element. Maybe a pacifier gag. But Russell needs to baby her. And make her feel cared for after a scene like she just had.

-grace marie

Mistress Andrea said...

Absolutely. Almost like the age regression and pampering (literally), becomes the aftercare of the dungeon scene?

LouisaIsabella said...

I loved this. Definitely something id want t o add to my fantasy list. I know you say that you hated being left alone so much but I wonder if you weren't, would you have been able to become as frustrated and aroused as you were.

I also agree with the comments, changing from slave to little is a big change of pace that could potentially be blended using the humiliation of the pasies and nappies to continue the humiliation and slowly transition from that back into an adult as part of the aftercare and psychological transition from object to human.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...