Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Working from Home

Continued from: Age Progression

I don't often make house-calls or out-calls as they're known in the professional Dominatrix industry. I've never really needed to with the fully equipped giga-Facility I have at my disposal, but sometimes, just sometimes, I venture out to "call-on" a client. In this particular case, TWO clients! A lovely and adorable submissive couple named Carley and Hunter. 

Omg I wanna eat her up she's so cute! Look at those freckles on her nose. 


It's rare to find a submissive couple, there is usually one party who calls the shots or at least dictates how their kink play should go. These two however, are 100% submissive and looked me up when they reached a sexual stand-off in their relationship. Sure they participated in vanilla sex but they both had a burning desire to be the sexual submissive. This is where I was able to help...


Hunter is young and cute as well, just like Carley. He likes to rock that urban lumberjack, hipster look. He didn't strike me as overly manly when we first met. I'm quite certain he's never swung an axe in his life.


 "Why the long face Hunter?"


Oh right...your little dick is locked up in a chastity cage and I have the only set of keys for it. Ha! Not even your pretty wife can release you. She can't suck you off, no handies, no masturbating your sexual energy away and you can't even fuck that beautiful bombshell you share a matrimonial home with! 

Ouch! How emasculating. 

What's even worse, is that these two work from home, daily. They're in each other's faces all the time. Meanwhile, a few blocks away, in a coded lockbox in my office, I hold the literal keys to Hunter's orgasmic pleasure. If he whines and cries and text messages me to beg for release, I give Carley a spanking right in front of him. If Carley calls or comes over, groveling and begging for me to release her husband's penis, Hunter gets punished or often times...they both get hauled over my lap in their own living room.


It is truly a devious predicament these two have gotten themselves into. They both have the option to safeword out of this arrangement but to-date, after three months in the chastity cage and plenty of sessions with the three of us, no safeword has been spoken. 

Carley has been telling me however, that since I locked up her husband's dick, his oral skills have gone through the roof. He is more docile, loving and attentive to her and will even perform oral pleasure on her bare asshole when she asks him. 

Future Domme in the making perhaps? 

Like many of the silly males I deal with, extended chastity soon leads to wearing panties for me, sometimes a bra as well. Usually this leads to either full or partial sissification and forced feminization. With these two it's easy! 

"Hunter, if you put on this pink dress and high heels, I'll release your dick and let you fuck your wife while I supervise." 


And this would be how I find them when I arrive. 

As for the working from home, most everyone knows that zoom calls only display head and shoulders, so I decided to have a little fun with these two. A professional looking top half, but dressed like little schoolgirls below the waist. Yes, Hunter as well!


Looks pretty vanilla to me, for that video call Hunter is about to join.

Down the hall in a spare bedroom, Carley is leading a zoom call with her team, also looking professional and vanilla. 


But have a look at what lies beneath the desk. I made Hunter wear a school skirt, panties and knee socks with little chunky heels. 


I wonder how red his face gets when he logs into those meetings. I guess he better stay seated lest his colleagues discover his naughty little secret. 


As for Carley, I made her wear something equally scholastic, but a little more slutty, just to drive Hunter and his caged penis insane. 


Working from home is much more enjoyable when you have a Dominatrix to come check on you and ensure you're "properly" dressed for work. 

I've had a great deal of fun with these two and I'm looking forward to getting both of them into the dungeon space and become regulars at my Facility. 


I have no intentions of unlocking Hunter's cock anytime soon. I would image I'll lead him down the same rabbit hole as all my other hetero males whom I have transformed into sissy slaves. 


Carley gets to enjoy my beautiful pussy, while Hunter gets to lick the sole of my boots. He's learning, slowly, where in the pecking order he belongs. 



Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Sexual Aggression
















2 comments:

SissyLenaFr said...

they are a truly wonderful submissive couple
the idea of ​​forcing hunter to wear a school outfit is really perfect
with his chastity cage he will obey all orders to obtain the right to be released

Mistress Andrea said...

Should male sissies EVER be released?

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...