Monday, February 20, 2023

The Facility Redux

Continued from: Indecent Proposal

After a painful few months of waiting for our new house and about a half-million dollars in renos, the Facility 2.0 was almost ready for Summer and I. This was going to be our newlywed home, when that day comes, and thus far, the renovations have been beautiful. Summer referred to it as "a mansion" before, I guess it is...I went a little overboard this time. 


The backyard and the entire main floor was completely done to my specifications, only this time, it involved more vanilla living space, for Summer and I. We went with a humiliating waiting room again, with a few modifications. Clients will have a more captive and institutional experience, when attending to be punished. 

For the backyard I designed a New Orleans feel, a place to conjure up memories of the backdrop where Summer and I fell madly in love. Hanging vegetation and twinkling lights, reminiscent of the Court of Two Sisters. I may have added a pool and a hot tub too, that Summer and I can have sex in!

Oooo! Isn’t this a wonderful space? Let’s take this tour back inside. 


When clients enter through the front door, they first experience the jail-type atmosphere, as metal security screening surrounds them to the right and left. As they approach the reception desk to be checked-in by either Kaylee or Cassandra, they are directed to the right of the desk, where outerwear and footwear is removed. Next comes the dreaded gender-neutral locker room. 


As clients remove all of their clothing and belongings, we added a large window feature that opens into the vanilla space of our home, my kitchen actually. Haha!

Imagine the gut-wrenching humiliation that my clients will feel, stripping naked for their upcoming spankings, all while fully visible to a vanilla portion of the house. Imagine their horror, having to watch my beautiful little Summer, beating some eggs while they strip naked in the locker room. Bella was called upon to model the proof of concept for us. Such a good slave girl!


Look at my sassy new kitchen! It's all open concept into the dining room at the top end, and opens into the living room at the bottom end, near the pub tables. 

Prior to becoming a Dominatrix, I was actually a classically trained chef. I guess I still identify as a chef, but identifying as a Dominatrix has been much more rewarding. I'll be looking forward to doing some serious damage in this kitchen when my chef instincts kick in from time to time. 

Back to the waiting room...

The chairs now face one another. As the clients are bound and gagged with the spreader bars in place, their genitalia will now be aimed at the person across from them, to intensify their humiliation and vulnerability. 


Look at how perfect this set-up is! Gawd, this will be so vulnerable and exposing for my poor clients. I can just picture it now: 


I think it will be more mortifying for the female clients, as their vagina's are not just exposed, but spread and displayed to the person across from them. Any sign of involuntary wetness, will most definitely be noticed!

Much like the concept of the locker room visible to the kitchen, I did the same with the waiting room. It is now visible to my office via similar windows. I wanted to use sheer curtains so the place doesn't look like a zoo or fish aquarium. The sheer just adds that nice touch of elegance.


Anyone who has ever had do to cornertime in front of others, whether bare bottomed or clothed, the disgrace and embarrassment makes you want to crawl right into the floor and hide. If you happen upon Miss Julie's blog, ask her. She can attest to what cornertime feels like, in front of others, her family members specifically. 

To further exploit this concept, I've added special cornertime lighting in key locations. 


There's no better way to present and illuminate a naughty young lady, nursing a brutally red bare bottom, for her thirty minutes in timeout. 

Or in the case of Nancy, a naughty mature lady. Yes Nancy, I'd be pouting too, the first moment I see those cornertime lights flicker to life, knowing exactly what they are for. 


They work brilliantly to better display and expose a naughty, spanked adult. 


Now for the surprise room that I made especially for Summer. It is immediately adjacent to my office, hidden by some decorative privacy screening. The screening is on tracks and opens much like a sliding door, to reveal the secret space behind. 


That's right! Summer has her own private space, for her foot fetish business and to work on her fan sites and buy and sell sites. 


Her business has grown to such a level that this space needs its own post entirely. You'd be shocked to learn the multitude of services she now offers. Summer has more options than a Pickle Barrel menu, and 90% of those options relate to her feet, hosiery and footwear. 


But, as I mentioned, this is for another post entirely...

As we circle back from my office, out to the main waiting room you'll notice the hallway to the left of desk. This is where my naked and trembling clients are marched to the punishment room. 

We decided to leave this entrance open all together, void of any manner of door. My clients in the waiting room will now fill with fear and anticipation, having to listen to every strap of the belt, every swoosh of the cane and the desperate pleas of the adult men and women, promising to be good little boys and girls for me. 


The interior of the punishment room is similar to the last one, but I included a traditional schoolroom area. Lately, instead of fully naked spankings, I have been dressing my clients up like schoolgirls, both the men and the women. It seems the age regressed attire helps them to emotionally release, a lot sooner and a lot heavier. 


At the top right, you'll see the strategic, cornertime lighting in play again. There's a third "detention" desk in this room, facing a corner, as well as a strapping bench, pommel horse and all my implements of chastisement. 


I went with more bondage options in the punishment room this time. My office is a great place for strict and old fashioned OTK, but when you're waiting in the cellblock-style reception area for your turn in the punishment room, things should feel a little more intense. The bondage options certainly help with that.

Well folks, there's your tour of the ground floor, as the renos continue on. I still have an upper floor and a basement (sex dungeon obviously), to design and decorate.  

Summer and I were taking much needed break in the living room, watching something raunchy on TV. 


I guess she got all hot and bothered because she first asked me if we could sleep here tonight, in the new house, yet she knows full-well we don't have a bedroom yet. 

Then she whispered to me about a mattress on the floor upstairs and an old fantasy she told me about once. She nudged me and sweetly admitted, "I organized a little area upstairs for us Mistress".


Awww. How cute. 

Newley engaged lovebirds, spending their first night in their new house. The little area she set up must be dripping with romance, candles and chocolates right...?

Hehe...not for a kink couple. I knew exactly what this fantasy was and what she wanted. 


To be continued...


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Abduction Fantasy





 

























 









 


































































































 

No comments:

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...