Monday, February 20, 2023

Abduction Fantasy

Continued from: The Facility Redux

More often than not, I encounter submissives I have known, both past and present, who are harbouring a dark and dirty fantasy. I don't want to go on record and say it's common amongst women, but from my own experience, it's common amongst women. 

I am definitely not going to use the 'R' word, so lets just call this style of scene, CNC or consensual non-consent. 

Summer definitely had this one buried deep within her, I think she told me in New Orleans after too much booze. She wanted to struggle, cry out "no" and "please let me go, I'll do anything you want", to her captor. 

The illusion for her then becomes, that sex is now being forced on her. She's either been threatened with harm, to perform and degrade herself, or she's being whipped and spanked, to break her will and submit.

When she showed me the little space she had set up, the mattress on the floor and then asked if we could stay the night, I knew what she wanted.

In the event I couldn't take a hint, she even added hemp ropes, punishment implements and chain shackle sets. 

Loud and clear my love. I got this!


When else are we going to get the chance to have a bare mattress on a bare floor, surrounded by drywall and construction materials. We might as well take this opportunity to give Summer what she wants. Maybe this needs to be a fantasy room for some of my female clients, as a permanent fixture of the Factility 2.0, what do you think?

I have even heard suggestion in the past and stories from others, who set these scenes up like an actual abduction, in public. Like the female playmate is "coerced" or pulled into a vehicle, and the couple begin their scene here, being driven to some creepy basement somewhere. Maybe handcuffs are applied in the vehicle, or a gag even.  

Just be careful in public, you don't want anyone seeing you "forcing" someone into a vehicle, even if it IS all fantasy and play. 

For Summer and I, we changed her clothes into something older, a top and bottoms that could be essentially ripped and cut from her body. 

I had bondage tape over her mouth, the non adhesive kind and I yanked and pulled her garments out of the way to expose her tits and pussy. 


I chose a look for myself which I thought would compliment the scene, complete with a mask of burglary. I thought I looked cute.  

Our "script" was that Summer, somehow got herself drugged and abducted and had just woken up in shackles in this creepy space with the lone mattress on the floor. Her panties and shorts were torn down, her top haphazardly ripped open and pulled down by her waist. 


I dimmed the lights before leaving the room and leaving her alone. I told her that when she hears my heavy boots coming up the stairs, that our scene would begin with her waking up, scared, confused and slightly out of it. Meanwhile, in real life, she'd be horny, excited and starting to throb. 

When I eventually came upstairs, I got her up and out of her shackles. I grabbed her and started playing into my role, threatening her with harm. She responded by pleading with me that she'll do anything, anything if I let her go. 


I cut the rest of her clothes off with paramedic scissors, while wrestling her down onto the mattress and beginning to rope tie her.


I managed to get her torso bound with a crotch rope that would tighten into her pussy if she struggled too much. I shackled her up to the mattress and added a blindfold. 


In this vulnerable pose she was in, I used a riding crop on her bare soles, her tits and nipples and what I could target around her pussy and thighs. When she really started to squirm I removed her gag so she could plead with me some more. Again, she was right into her character. 

"Please Sir, please don't torture me anymore...just let me go and I'll do anything you want!"

I guess she wanted her captor to be a "Sir" for this. Oh well, I was just about to "force" her to lick my asshole and pussy, which I'll likely do later on, but for now...I better get "Sir" a great big cock to wield. 

Sir the abductor started with oral first. Summer tried to cry out "no" and act like it was all disgusting and forced. She began to deliberately make herself gag and drool. 


Next we got her on her back and I started some verbal scripting in the context of, "shhhhh, shhh, just let it happen". 

She tried to push me off as I entered her in a clumsy, overpowering missionary. 


I gave her face a slap when the full length of the dildo was inside her, causing my captive Summer to moan like a whore. 


Again I did some awkward and clumsy thrusting in missionary position while she cried out "no" and "I don't want this". 


I finished her off with a hair-pulling doggystyle and removed her blindfold. I was lifting her head to force her into watching herself in the mirror. 
 

Summer suddenly starting blurting out, "noooo! Not like this, no I don't wanna". 

A few seconds later I realized she was actually cumming, and it was the character she was playing that didn't want to cum in this manner. 

How cute! What a fun little scene. 

The reason she can confidentially cry out "no and I don't want it", is that we both know she has a safeword to actually stop anything if she needs to. 

We ended up back downstairs in a loving embrace. I asked her if that's the sort of non-consent session she had fantasized about. 


"Oh yes Mistress, it was awesome! Next time though, you can go a bit rougher", she replied. 

*Sigh...ohhh Summer.

What a handful!


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: The Upper Floor







 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should definitely be a permanent fixture at Facility 2.0!
So much more to explore here.

Mistress Andrea said...

Maybe I leave a cold cellar or storage closet vacant, where I can fire in a raw mattress as needed.

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...