Wednesday, February 8, 2023

"Big girl" clothing.

Continued from: Slumber Party Subs

When you're dressed in "big girl" clothing, Mistress lets you do big girl things! 

Both Summer and Bella knew this, when I originally offered a change of attire. From the lens of all three of us, this would officially bring an end to the MDLG scene we had been exploring and officially start a new scene. Where this scene would take us, I didn't know yet. But what I did know is that I wanted to watch!


Who wouldn't want to watch this!? 

Patent stilettos with ankle straps, glowing from the light of the fireplace. Delicate stockings on their toned legs, creating an airbrushed silhouette. God damn these two are sexy as fuck! Whatever shall I make them do?


Taking turns manually masturbating each other in front of the fire is what I went with first. Just enough to bring each other to edge a few times. Neither was permitted to cum yet, even though they both began to beg me for an orgasm. 

As they were finger-blasting each other's pussies, I peeled myself out of a few layers and got extra comfortable on the couch. Having just denied them orgasm, I wanted to tease and torment by showing them how wet and aroused it made me, to watch them in action. 


They knelt in place before me, with their heads down and cunts throbbing, and were forced to watch me masturbate to orgasm. Summer whimpered a little, playfully. Bella remained silent, likely fearing a whipping. She knows she is the slave in this dynamic, required to adhere to more strict rules, while Summer is the submissive and is granted a little more latitude to act out. 

I gave her a treat, and told her to hover her asshole over Bella's lips, then face-sit her. 


I orchestrated a transition into 69, where I granted both of them permission to cum. Due to the build-up and the edging, their pussies were like a hair triggers. One wisp of breath, the grazing of a tongue and some moaning, had my girls cumming instantly.

I was overjoyed to watch them cum at the same time too! So friggen hot. 


Ok...now it was my turn!

I knew exactly what I wanted, but I had to tip the scales in my favour first. I'll explain to you what that means, because I have often been asked by Dommes who I've mentored, about this exact subject:

"But Mistress, isn't sucking cock or being doggystyle fucked an act of submission?" They would ask me.

It can be...depending on the setting. If my pleasure and amusement is paramount above all else, I'm going to do and get, whatever the fuck I want. 

I told the aspiring Dommes to never sacrifice their own pleasure, simply because you think a certain sex act is more submissive than dominant. Just make some adjustments to the scene, so the person doing the fucking does not feel dominant at all! 

With silly males it's easy. They can fuck me doggystle all they like, or I can kneel and suck while they remain standing, but I'll be fucking and sucking this: 


Suddenly it's not such a dominant act for them anymore, is it?

Sissy slaves, this isn't even a conversation so I'll skip them completely. 

As for a silly male, who actually gets to use their unlocked penis with me, which is extremely rare, accessorize them! The last time I let a male slave fuck me doggystyle, he was collared, ball gagged, blindfolded, had nipple clamps on, two condoms on his dick and a decent-sized butt plug up his ass. 

Now who's pleasure is this fucking suppose to be for? Certainly not his! 

All this being said, I applied the same theory to my girls. I plugged both their bum holes with girthy anal plugs, then gagged the pair of them. I blindfolded Bella but left Summer with her sight. I needed her to help guide Bella around. 


There! All set. The scales of dominance were now tipped in my direction. I could get these two into strap-ons and take all the dick I wanted. 


Bella provided some good submissive support and although she would have been able to hear some gagging and sputtering on a cock, she probably couldn't tell if it was me or Summer. 


Summer couldn't say anything and I remained as quiet as possible, as I draped myself over Bella's back and gestured for Summer to enter me from behind. 

She gave me a nice, sensual fucking while Bella drooled beneath us. 


I loved all the attention I was getting, I felt Goddess-like, slutty and in complete control! I wanted more. Would a spit-roast be taking it too far? Is that WAY too submissive?

Nah...look at these two lovely sluts of mine. Recently age regressed, spanked, and sent to the timeout corner. Now plugged, gagged and one of them blindfolded. I don't think they feel dominant right now, I'm gonna go for it! 


Jesus fuck, did I ever cum! 

I love getting anything I want, any way I want. Remember Dommey girls, don't deprive yourself of something you want just because you're a Domme. Tip the scales in your favour and carry on. 

I removed all of their accessories and they nuzzled at my feet for the next little while. What a lovely slumber party this has been. 


 
Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Time for a Recap

 










No comments:

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...