Monday, February 6, 2023

MDLG Dinner Party

Continued from: Bella's Anal Training

Sometimes you don't need to plan a session or a scene, the submissive(s) can often provide the inspiration for you. And if you're paying attention when that submissive wind changes, you can just run with it and let the scene progress into something magical! 

Much is the case relating to my current situation...

Toward the end of the last post, Summer took things to "littlespace", by asking me if her favourite new play toy, Bella, could stay for dinner. 

I took Bella to littlespace by replying to Summer, "only if it's ok with her parents". Which is a ridiculous notion as Bella is in her 40s, a corporate executive, wife and mother.

Then one final push from Summer, right on queue, when I subtly suggested that she make Bella go down on her in the shower before dinner, to which she replied, "yes Mommy"...

Pretty strong hints all around? I'd say so. Before I capitalized on all of this however, I needed a nice relaxing soak with my girls...soon to be my "little" girls.


Relaxing in my hot tub beside the gorgeous love of my life, who's currently kissing my gorgeous sex slave. "Sigh"...I've got it pretty good, I must say. 

If you look closely you can see Bella's chastity belt below the waterline. Good thing those belts are stainless steel because I decided to leave it on her. 

Hopefully the neighbours had their blinds shut, because of course things escalated! The kissing led to Bella's tongue up Summer's ass and Summer kissing me!


I thought about another fucking...


But Bella's asshole had taken quite a pounding in the dungeon already and her pussy was closed-off to any penetration. 

Rather, we just continued some loving oral, between giggling and molesting each other until all our skin started to prune. 


Summer made me cum with her mouth while Bella diligently maintained her rimming and continued to lick and kiss Summer's adorable bottom hole.

When this hot-water frolicking was all over, it was time to take these two to littlespace. 

Bella and Summer have both experienced deep age regression at my home before. Those posts can be found here: 



That being said, they are aware of the specific style that is required and the elaborate outfits that accompany the overall look. After we left the tub I told them that dinner would be formal and dresses would be required. 

They made their way upstairs and spent the next hour primping and doting on each other's outfits, makeup and accessories. 


Without being supervised, I think they did an excellent job! One pastel yellow, organza-style dress with pelerine knee socks and Mary Jane heels. The other, a soft lavender sissy dress, fully satin with a petticoat, finished with the same knee socks, doll heels and both wore satin gloves.  

Bella had on a leather collar accented with lace trim, which was more reflective of her role. Summer wore a white lace choker with a bow at the front, suggestive of her being one or two "ranks" higher than Bella, in the pecking order.   

They both looked ridiculously little, adorable and cute. Even though my two girls are much more comfortable with each other now, sexually comfortable, I'm sure they were both deeply humiliated to be dressed like this in front of one another. 


Summer asked Bella if they should go show-off their outfits to "Mommy", to see if I would be pleased. 


I had since slipped into a Mommy look downstairs, with fully fashioned hosiery, pearls and heels. I saved them the trouble of coming to find me and made my way up to the bedroom. 

How darling! My two little ones were kneeling on the floor and playing. 


"We have a few hours before dinner little ones, try to keep the noise and the silliness to a minimum", I said, as I began to spell-out some mdlg rules. 

"Summer, Bella is still in her chastity belt but you're not. You soon will be if Mommy hears any hanky-panky from up here, is that clear?" 

"Yes Mommy", Summer pouted and replied. 

"Now get some toys out and play my little ones, Mommy will be in the kitchen". I said. 

"Yes Ma'am", they replied in unison.


It didn't take long before I could hear loud thumping from upstairs. Now any reasonable person would assume they're just playing around, but I know these two, it's quite possible they could be fucking!

What a lifestyle right?! Checking on your two "littles" to see if they're fucking. Haha...I couldn't help but giggle before going up to see what was up.

Split the difference of assumptions I guess, they weren't fucking each other but they were wrestling around on the floor, making out and laughing.

"Summer Addison! Get off her this instant young lady", I shouted at her. 



"And you, Isabella Octavia. Look how wrinkled your dinner-dress has become!" 

I was doing my best with some old-fashioned scolding of my two naughty girls, which is exactly what they wanted to hear in this particular scene. 


"You two are both getting spankings after dinner, is that clear?" 

One after the other, starting with Summer, they both squeaked out a, "yes Ma'am". 

"Now, you two need some quiet time before dinner. I'll put on a kid's movie in the other room. I don't want to hear a peep out of you two until you're called for dinner, or I'll come up here with the wooden spoon!" I threatened. 

"That's better girls, nice and calm", I cooed to them as I selected some ridiculous, toddler-aged tv program for them to watch. 


When dinner was ready I had them wash-up and join me at the table in their formal yet severely age-regressed attire. I unlocked Bella’s chastity belt and replaced this with an elaborately ruffled pair of satin panties.


There were no high-chairs this time, no goldfish crackers or applesauce. We actually had an adult meal together with adult conversation. I almost wonder if it makes them more humiliated and more embarrassed, to be dressed like this but with everyone behaving completely vanilla against a vanilla backdrop.  

It was almost as though our session had been put on pause and I was a little afraid that I had lost the session momentum completely, by spending too much time not "in role". 

Leave it to my amazing Summer though, who was likely sensing this as well and took it upon herself to pull us all back on track.

"Mommy?", she spoke sweetly and innocently. 

"Can Bella stay for a sleepover?" Summer asked.

I wasted no time in getting right back into character as I looked directly at Bella. 

"Well girls, what did I say would be happening after dinner?" I spoke to them. 

Since I was glaring directly at Bella, she chose to respond. 

"We're both getting a spanking Ma'am", Bella peeped out. 

I looked at Summer this time, with another open-ended question directed at the pair of them. 

"And why are you girls getting a spanking?" 

Summer responded this time. 

"Because we were wrinkling our dresses and being silly before dinner Mommy", she lowered her head. 

"That's right young lady, now follow me you two", I ordered. 


"If we can find some jammies for Bella to wear, then she can stay the night ok?" I said to Summer. They were both excited as they followed behind me and up to the bedroom, yet the excitement was clouded by an impending spanking to come.  


"Skimpy tanks, skimpy panties, jammy bottoms and bare feet", I declared out loud, as the three of us entered my room. 

"Noses in the corner and hands on your heads, I need to go get my hairbrush", I followed up with.

"Yes Mommy", Summer mewed out. 

"We're sorry Ma'am", Bella chimed in next. 


Not as sorry as they're going to be, when I get back!


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Slumber Party Subs






No comments:

Tattoos and Tongues

Continued from:  Meet Carley I barley finished up my secret masturbation indulgence, brought on by listening to poor Carley receive a spanki...