Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Slumber Party Subs

Continued from: MDLG Dinner Party

When we last left off, Summer and Bella were dressed in little girl jammies and were standing in the timeout corner, waiting for my hairbrush on their bare backsides. 

This wasn't going to be an overly serious punishment, just enough that they'll definitely know and feel that they have been spanked. 

Prior to all of this cornertime business going down, Summer had asked me if Bella could stay the night. A submissive, slumber party of sorts. 

Well, she stayed for dinner, was age regressed and prior to that, underwent anal training in the dungeon space. Now she was in a corner about to be spanked, a sleepover you say? Why not. 

Hell, all three of us have essentially been having sex for the last ten hours, may as well keep it going. 


Look at those flannel-clad little bottoms and their ten little toes poking out! Aren't my girls so cute!?

I made each of them sit cross-legged on the floor and watch the other get warm-up spanked over my knee. 


Since the thick jammies offered a lot of protection, assisted by their panties underneath, I was able to spank extremely hard, without putting either of them over the edge just yet. This was just a warm-up after all. 


I gave them both two rounds across my lap, before declaring that it was time to lose the pyjama pants. This part I didn't want either of them seeing. I wanted the girl on-deck in the corner to now be forced to listen to my hand against bare skin. 


Summer was up first while Bella stood so closely in the corner, unable to see but could definitely hear what was coming next for her. 


I think Summer deliberately made a huge fuss while I was spanking her, just to freak out Bella. She was wailing and kicking her legs and crying out, "Mommy noooo!"


Especially when I got her little panties down and off and switched gears to the wooden hairbrush. She made such a fuss that I noticed Bella begin to weep in the corner. It was a little bit of a masquerade, I must say. Summer was doing some good acting for the benefit of Bella's butterflies. 


When I finished up with Bella, who received my hand and hairbrush as well, both my girls ended up in timeout while I got to sit back and enjoy my handiwork. 


My pussy was absolutely throbbing. These two would be dealing with this ache of mine later, but first I wanted to simply watch them in action. 

"Little girls aren't allowed to make out and play with each other young ladies, this is why you were spanked". I stood and addressed them both. 


"But big, grown-up girls can!" I suggested. 

"Would you two like some big girl clothes?" I purred to them seductively. 

Without hesitation and almost in unison, they both replied with a "yes Ma'am". 

I didn't say anything further, I just clicked away in my heels and left the two in timeout, excitedly anticipating what was to come. 

I used this time to lay out some "big-girl" clothes for these two. Nothing too elaborate, I wanted to continue admiring their nakedness. Opera gloves, stockings, heels and collars was all I selected. Bella's collar was obvisiouly much wider, thicker and more functional, while Summer's collar was merely decorative. 

I removed my two girls from the corner and had them dress. I then whispered to Summer what I wanted her to do and what I wanted to see, while Bella dressed and checked herself out in the mirror. 


I basically told Summer to lead the sexual activity between she and Bella and behave like they were both putting on a stage show for me. I wanted to watch! 


And what a show they put on! 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Big Girl Clothing



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable and sexy as hell Mistress Andrea. I'd watch them play all day long!

Mistress Andrea said...

Right!? I'm such a lucky Dominatrix.

Tattoos and Tongues

Continued from:  Meet Carley I barley finished up my secret masturbation indulgence, brought on by listening to poor Carley receive a spanki...