Thursday, February 16, 2023

Indecent Proposal

Continued from: Sissy Sucks Cock and I get a Spanking

Has anyone in the history of marriage proposals, ever popped the question almost immediately after they've been given a spanking, while still bare naked, and down on two knees instead of one? 

Don't you judge me! 


Well I just fuckin' did it, and Summer said yes! 


The little vixen burst into tears and jumped into my arms, crying out "OH MY GOD YES!"

"ANDREA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

I spun her around in circles, both of us now giggling and crying tears of happiness together. She wrapped her legs around my waist and just stayed there, kissing me, until I couldn't hold her up any longer. 


Where do you put an engagement ring when you're bare naked? Prison wallet maybe? 😜


Of course I got her a ring! I'm not a savage. I just had to wait until I pried her off of me, to retrieve it from my nightside table and give it to her. 


 "Ohhhh Mistress, it's beautiful!" She mewed out loudly.


Are you looking at my fiancé's gorgeous ass or the giant rock on her finger? She posed for me later that night for this shot. She wanted to show Bella for some reason...random...LOL. *shrug* 

Fuck, Summer is so adorable sometimes, it makes you wanna bite her bare butt! 

So now what do we do with ourselves. I'm nursing a sore bottom, I have a fiancé now and I'm still naked. 

I guess we should probably ravage one another. It seems like the right thing to do. 


Despite my thrashed bare bum, I reinstated my lost dominance by throwing her onto the bed and pouncing on her. I grabbed her by the neck with one hand and slapped her in the face with the other.

"You better believe your wedding vows will involve the word OBEY, you little slut", I purred to her.

The choke, the slap, being called a slut, she absolutely gushes at all of these things. She moaned out loud and began to grind her hips into mine. 

"Ohhhh fuck! Yes Mistress", she sighed.  

There we go! I'm back in control again. 


I fucked her quite soundly, as she shuddered through multiple orgasms. 

"I want you to cum wearing your new ring!" I barked out to her as she rode the strap-on. 


She went down on me after she had been thoroughly fucked. Her skillful tongue and her little button nose were absolutely buried in my pussy! She made me cum over and over again with my legs in the air. 


Sigh...well that was quite the morning!


We snuck in a little catnap, before throwing something on and heading downstairs. 


We grabbed something to eat and finally my morning coffee! It was like noon already for eff sakes. Summer asked me what we were going to do today.

Given the recent engagement and the beginning of a new chapter in not only this blog, but both of our lives, we figured we'd go house shopping! Ha.


We arrived home when the sun was just beginning to set. We were both so giddy and on cloud nine. Summer skipped over to me for an embrace. 

"Mistress!! I can't believe you put a down payment on that mansion across town! You're friggen crazy! "Who's gonna clean all those rooms!" She giggled. 

"Oh Summer, we have sissy maids huni! Who do you think is gonna be cleaning that massive house?" I replied while laughing. 


We ended up in the hot tub that night, sipping Chardonnay and scheming about how many sissy maids we'll need! 


We continued our scheming during our relaxing soak, plotting and planning what he new Facility 2.0 will look like. We giggled together, got lost in each other's eyes and felt completely in love. 

"Mmmm, say it again", Summer purred to me. 

"I love you huni", I whispered back. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: The Facility Redux

No comments:

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...