Friday, February 24, 2023

Guess Who's Back?

Continued from: The Upper Floor

After some tantalizing fun with Bella and Summer, in my newly renovated space that I have been referring to as "the upper floor", it was time for Bella to head home. 

She was permitted to put her vanilla clothes back on and I had her meet me in the living room. I wanted to give her a spanking before she left. Essentially this would be her weekly maintenance spanking, similar to what her daughter still receives every Sunday. 

Summer, of course, wanted to watch, which I permitted. It humiliates Bella very deeply, when she is spanked in front of Summer. Just to even the stakes a little bit for Bella and her intense vulnerability, I didn't let Summer change. 


God damn, I love those new cornertime lights!


Bella was given a firm but fair spanking, all of it done in the childish, over-the-knee position. This was only maintenance after all, nothing more intense than that. Once she started to gently weep, I wrapped things up and let her off my lap. She pulled her ultra tight jeans back up, over her crimson bottom and after some kisses and hugs from both Summer and I, she was sent on her way. 

Summer was just about to do down on me, to thank me for letting her watch the spanking, when there was a knock at the door. Maybe Bella forgot her phone or her purse or something? 


I told Summer to scurry away upstairs to change, just in case it wasn't Bella. 

Well, well...look who's back! Sporting a drastically new hairstyle and colour. 


I saw Cassandra every Sunday for her maintenance spanking, similar to what her mother just received, but this was a different kind of visit. Cassie was done year two at her performing arts school. She was returning to her job at my Facility. 

I was overjoyed to have her back. Poor locked-up Kaylee, had been demoted to sissy maid once again. 


The last time Cassie was here for her Sunday spanking, the upper floor wasn't ready yet, nor was her hair short and blonde. I was excited to show her the space, and a little something I had added, just for her! 

Yes, I totally went overboard with the home renos... 


Cassandra once again, had a stripper stage and pole, along with a little V.I.P. area, also with a pole, for more intimate dances. 

"Ohhhh I friggen love it Mistress!" She blurted out.

"Come, help me pick a slutty song. I'll dance for you Ma'am!" She continued. 


We were interrupted by Summer, yelling from the master bedroom. 

"Is THAT Cassie's voice!!?" Summer shrieked out loudly. 

This was followed by a piercing squeal, then little bare feet slaps against marble, running down the hall toward us. 

She squealed out again, "Cassie your HAIR!!" 

Then the little spider monkey dove right into Cassandra's arms. 


"Hi baby". Was all that Cassie could get out, before Summer began forcing her tongue into Cassandra's mouth. 

"What am I gonna do with these two?" I thought to myself, while raising an annoyed eyebrow and shaking my head. 


"Sheer panties and a crop top Summer, really?" I said to her. 

"I think those are fuckin' hot", Cassandra bluntly declared as Summer did a bratty little pose, shaking her ass in my face. 


These two were clearly feeding off one another and had regressed into bratty, sex-crazed, teen girls.

Perhaps I should fan the flames? 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: A Proper Homecoming


 








 

 

No comments:

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...