Friday, April 12, 2024

Tara Gregory: Anal Virginity

Continued from: Country Roads, Take me Home

From the direct Tara Gregory storyline, this one is continued from: Tara Gregory: Revelations

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

With my heart hammering wildly in my chest, I followed Mommy to our designated corner in the living room, my naked body swaying with each cautious step. My thighs were sticky with arousal, the wetness betraying my feelings about the whole situation. Daddy had deemed that we both needed to be punished tonight and reminded of our place in this household. 


The cool air of the room prickled my skin, making me hyperaware of every movement and sensation as we assumed our positions. My hands slowly made their way up to rest on top of my head, elbows pointed outwards like obedient wings. I could hear Mommy's quiet sniffles as she fought back tears, her body quivering with the same mixture of humiliation and arousal that I felt coursing through me. 

In our reflective state, I cast a furtive glance in Mommy's direction. We locked eyes briefly before she quickly pressed her nose back to the wall, her face painted with the same shame that I'm sure was etched upon my own. Our bright red bottoms, adorned with the jeweled and silver glint of our anal plugs, were a stark contrast against the vibrant crimson of our skin. 

Each minute seemed to stretch into an eternity as we stood there, waiting for Daddy to release us. Every now and then, I would shift my weight from one foot to the other, earning myself a sharp squeak from the wooden floorboards beneath my bare soles.

As I stood there, staring blankly ahead, my thoughts drifted back to the countless nights I had spent dreaming of Daddy's touch. 


How many times had I laid awake in bed in my most darling lingerie possible, hoping that he would sneak into my room and claim me, as he had done so many evenings before. The humiliation of my cornertime was palpable, but so too was the thrill of submission that consumed me like a drug. 

As the clock in the distance struck the final chime, making the end of our hour-long sentence, my body sagged with relief. I could feel the ache in my legs and the slight pinch of the plug within me, a constant reminder of my submission to Daddy's rule. 

Moments later, I heard the heavy tread of Daddy's footsteps approaching. He paused when he reached us, no doubt admiring our shameful exposure and shimmer from our anal plugs, casting a refraction of colour onto the floor beneath us.


In a bold and very telling statement by Daddy, he sent Mom to her room. She was grounded for the rest of the evening, under threat of further punishment if she so much as made a peep. She scurried from the room sobbing, her head hung low in shame and embarrassment, clearing realizing that Daddy wanted me, instead of her!

I was directed to the cellar, to the make-shift sex dungeon, where I was informed an outfit would be waiting for me. My heart pounded in my chest as I descended the stairs into the dimly lit cellar. The scent of leather and candle wax filled my nostrils as I entered the space, a heady combination that heightened my arousal. 

As I reached the spanking bench I saw it - the outfit Daddy had laid out for me, so tantalizing and sinful, yet oh so enticing. The sight of the sleek black leather brought a fresh wave of wetness to my already soaked pussy. This was new! These were big, grown-up girl clothes, nothing like the pastel array of ruffles and cuteness I'm typically required to wear. 


Whatever did he have in store for me? 

I dressed quickly and buckled the ankle straps of the ridiculously high heels, before kneeling to wait for him, in a position of complete submission. My anus involuntarily winked and clenched my plug, as I heard Daddy approach. 


He took my hand and led me over to the bondage stocks that face the large mirror affixed to the wall. With gentle yet firms hands, Daddy guided my neck and wrists into the rigid stocks before securing me completely helpless. Then came the smooth rubber of the gag, resting deep behind my teeth and buckled around my head, effectively silencing any protests or pleas that might escape me. 


Daddy waited just long enough for the drool to begin bubbling from my gag, while forced to stare at my own reflection in the mirror. This was an expert at work. Harnessing my most vulnerable humiliations in order to drive my pussy crazy. 

His rough hands trailed over my smooth skin, eventually palming and groping my dangling tits. I bucked my hips, searching for any sort of friction to ease the ache in my core. But Daddy didn't allow it. Instead, he slid the anal plug from my bottom and replaced it with his thick fingers, preparing me for what was to come. 


Each digit Daddy added to my little bum stretched me further, forcing me to accommodate the size. I whimpered and moaned around the gag, my muscles squeezing Daddy's fingers as I tried to adjust. He didn't rush. Daddy took his time, ensuring I was thoroughly prepared before moving on. Once satisfied, I watched him undress, revealing his beautiful hard cock, ready and eager to claim my virgin asshole.



I watched in the mirror as Daddy coated his length in lubricant, my eyes widening in both fear and anticipation. He moved behind me, aligning himself at my gaping bottom hole, and I felt a momentary surge of panic as I remembered how big Daddy is compared to the plug. 

The pain was sharp and intense, but it melded quickly into pleasure, a deep, dirty satisfaction that seemed to resonate through every fiber of my being. I couldn't believe it. Daddy was fucking me in the ass! 

I grunted loudly into the gag, as Daddy slammed into me again and again, the sounds echoing off the walls in the basement. 


My toes curled in my pretty heels. Every thrust seemed to hit a new spot deep within me, a place I never knew existed until that very moment. The fullness in my asshole combined with the throbbing of my clit, was creating a perfect storm of sensations, driving me closer and closer to the edge. 

It was in that moment, bound and gagged with my ass impaled on his dick, that I truly understood my place in this new world. I was Daddy's little girl, his fucktoy...ready and willing to submit to whatever he desired. And I wouldn't have it any other way. 


Tara Gregory 💋










 


No comments:

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...