Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France

Continued from: Gamer Mode

Hello everyone. I have to take a quick detour from my exploration of newly discovered animations within the Sims. I received a fan request, for a personalized series. I'd like you all to welcome Remy. He is an adult male from France. 

Obviously under consent, he wished his own likeness to be posted for all to see, to shame and humiliate him even more than his outfit would suggest. 


As you can see, Remy is a sissy schoolgirl. His plaid skirt is lifted and panties lowered, to expose a tiny pink chastity cage, housing an even tinier little clitty between his legs. This is the style of dress he prefers to be in, rather than his boring male clothes. 

Look at the two little dimples on his back, just like a girl! It's called "Britney Spears back", Remy. And all the men enjoy seeing these little dimples, when they take you from behind. Very visually delightful and feminine in the timeout corner too!


From his pigtails to his knee socks, it looks like he has everything, with the exception of Mary Jane heels. He will remedy this very soon.

After my last post, Remy left me a comment on the blog that read: 

Hello Mistress.
I am a sissy slave schoolgirl from France who wears a chastity cage.
Could I become a character in your stories please
I would like to be enrolled in your school for girls and be required to wear the same uniform as the other students
I would follow the same training as the other girls and I would also be punished

I think we can accommodate this request. Maybe a little foreign exchange student program for him, but the only option available is an all girls school?

I need to first put together the perfect team of minions to ensure he has the "proper" experience during his time with us. 

Nancy Landgraab, remember sweet Nancy, the oldest of my clients? Perhaps she could provide a more "senior girl", maternal and caring approach to Remy's time with us, while holding the authority to discipline him also, like the den mother of the group? 


We now have an AI version of Nancy. What do you think...pretty close? 


And I know she can pull off the schoolgirl look. I have spanked her over my knee many times while she's dressed like this: 


My wife, Summer! Obviously. She's from Paris. We totally need her to be involved, so she and Remy can conspire, commiserate and giggle in their native language, behind the teacher's back. 


We all know that she can rock the schoolgirl look too! 


Then, we need a wildcard in the mix. Someone who could go completely off script and just do whatever. Usually this role is filled by Cassandra, the wildest of them all, but alas, Cassie is unavailable for Remy's visit. 

Maybe that Carley girl? Remember her? That mousey, tattooed little thing? If her Dominant, Robby, lets her, then perhaps she could come play with us? I'm pretty sure she would have a gothy, schoolgirl uniform in her wardrobe somewhere. 


Robby will have to let us know if Carley can come by for a playdate. 

As for you, Remy, it would appear the stage is set for some deep humiliation, severe discipline and continued denial. You can expect your submissive stay with the girls and I to be absolutely miserable!


How do you put it, Les Misérables?

Mark my words, the tears of the sissy will water the meadows of France!

Mistress Andrea

xoxo  

Continued in: Dream Team














 


2 comments:

SissyLenaFr said...

Hello mistress
Thank you for accepting my request
I'm really lucky to be featured on your blog.
I'm really looking forward to reading your stories
I'm going to be a very humiliated little sissy schoolgirl
Thanks you so much mistress

Mistress Andrea said...

You're welcome. Stay tuned for more of your humiliation at the hands of my girls.

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...