Thursday, April 4, 2024

Tara Gregory: Long live the Queen

Continued from: The Perfect Lubricant

The last Tara Gregory story can be linked direct here: Tara Gregory: Daddy Issues

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

The morning after my first time with Daddy, I woke up in his large bed, my body aching in all the right places, in the most delicious of ways. His arms were wrapped protectively around me, holding me close to his chest. As I shifted to get comfortable, I felt his cock begin to stir against my ass, making me giggle softly. He opened his eyes and looked down at me with a sleepy smile, before leaning in to press a gentle kiss on my forehead. I snuggled closer, my heart swelling with love and contentment.


I couldn't help myself from being drawn to Daddy's triumphant, morning erection. My fingers traced the length of his impressive shaft, feeling it grow harder with every touch. In my little hands, Daddy's cock looked massive...it was, massive. 


But oh, Daddy had other plans for me this morning! His strong hands pinned my wrists above my head, as he leaned over me, his morning stubble grazing my cheek. 


And then...Daddy effortlessly flipped me over onto my tummy! That sudden jolt of dominance sent shivers down my spine. The air in the room seemed charged, as he straddled my thighs, his strong hand resting on my bare bum. Then came the smack! Not too hard, just enough to leave a burning imprint on my soft flesh. I squealed in surprise, but the sound quickly turned into a needy whimper as I arched my back, pushing myself into his waiting palm, hoping for another firm swat.


The second smack didn't come, but what I did feel was Daddy's meaty hands sliding down to cup my ass cheeks. He pulled them apart, exposing my pretty pink hole and damp pussy. Then he moved his head down, and I felt the warmth of his breath on me, before his tongue flicked out to taste me. 


I moaned into the pillow as he started licking and suckling at my asshole and pussy, his moustache was ticking my sensitive skin. It didn't take long before I was writhing underneath him, my legs trembling as an orgasm built inside me. Daddy had treated me to a lovely cummy! Almost feeling ashamed at how ferociously I had cum, I scurried back up to the safety of his chest and nuzzled my face to hide. 


Again, he wrapped me in his strong arms, his husky voice purred out a, "good girl, Tara!" 

I felt contentment and love once again.

I wondered briefly where Mommy was this early in the morning, but I quickly pushed the thought aside. She didn't come home last night. It was a huge risk to fall asleep in her bed with Daddy, in my cutest baby pink panty set, but a risk I was willing to take. 


She no doubt would have passed-out on the neighbour's couch last night, after too much wine. Reality however, kept interrupting this morning in Daddy's arms. I needed to get up and clean up and wash the sheets...the whole room smelled like sex! 

Still tangled in the bedsheets, I looked over my shoulder at Daddy, with a mix of curiosity and trepidation in my eyes. "Daddy, I whispered softly, "now that we've...we've been together like this, will everything change? The weekly spankings, my little girl clothing you make me wear..." 

I trailed off, biting my lower lip as I waited for his response. I hated the spankings in the moment, I cried every time when I had to do the walk of shame to fetch his belt. My little girl clothing was awful too, with the knee socks and the Mary Janes. It made me feel so vulnerable and humiliated...

But...I had come to love the feeling of submission, of being cared for so thoroughly. I worried about fucking Daddy last night, and now this morning's passions, and what it meant for us moving forward.

Daddy held his eyes in mine with such sincerity as he spoke. He ran a thumb across my cheek, brushing away a strand of hair. "No, princess," he cooed. "This doesn't change anything about your rules. I will expect to see you back in the family room on Sunday and every Sunday after that, with my belt in-hand, understood?"

Before I could answer, Daddy continued. 

"Our bond of discipline and care will always be there. You need boundaries and structure, and I need someone to cherish and protect, so despite your adult age, you will continue to dress as a little girl, ok?" 

Nodding, I understood. I felt a wave of relief wash over me, knowing that he would continue to guide me and keep me safe within our strict boundaries. But my heart raced with the anticipation at the thought of our connection deepening further. I nuzzled into his side, my face turning pink with arousal as I imagined all the new possibilities awaiting us. 

I reached up to give his chest a gentle pat, my voice low and filled with lust. "I want to be the best little girl for you Daddy...and I promise to do whatever you think is necessary for me to learn and grow." 


I could feel the vengeful spite building within my chest, as I puffed up, confident and dominant. I knew my role in this household had changed. I had the upper hand over my mother and I knew it. Bravely, I spoke with complete confidence when I finally said, 

"BUT, Daddy!"

"I might be your little princess but I also want to be your Queen!" 

"And regardless of what Mommy thinks...the Queen protects her King!”


Tara Gregory 💋

Continued in: Tara Gregory: Brazen




 

  



 


2 comments:

'LessaFox said...

Long live Tara! Time for her to become to Mistress she's been hiding I think ;)

Mistress Andrea said...

What a little rascal, huh? I don't think there are any limits as to what she may be able to do with Daddy! Stay tuned and don't be shy. Tell us what you'd like to see Tara get up to.

Choose your own Adventure

Continued from:  Les Misérables Our previous school scene ended with poor Remy, our French foreign exchange student, dressed fully as a scho...