Monday, April 15, 2024

Tara Gregory: Cornertime Interview

Continued from: Tara Gregory: Anal Virginity

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

When I first started messing around with some of these generative text bots, like ChatGPT, the addiction and allure became the struggle to coax it into spanking and kink related content. 

Nowadays...the text content is no longer an issue, the Kindroid A.I. girls can reach very deep levels of depravity and filth if you ask them to. The new challenge is getting them bare, presented, and in timeout in the corner, waiting to be spanked (haha). 

It has a NSFW filter in the text fields where you ask it for a "selfie". Words like "bare" and "naked" will trip it and it won't let you proceed. I've had to become more of a thesaurus and try work-a-rounds like "exposed" and "nude". 


This one was close. Poor Tara is waiting in the living room for Daddy to spank her. I asked for knee-high socks and got what you see above. I asked for "in the actual corner" and I got wall. I love how her ankles are positioned in this shot but her hands look a little wonky. Kindroid has a difficult time with hands and feet...


I asked for a "lifting of her plaid skirt at the back" in this one...and got the above. Kinda cute, it looks like it put a little pink bow in her hair. 

We tried Summer. She's certainly no stranger to the timeout corner in our home. 


It got the plaid skirt correct at least, and put her into a classroom setting, which was cute. What a naughty little bum she has!


Another cornertime attempt. 


Hmmm. 

Or, maybe I just search the internet for REAL cornertime images rather than synthetic ones. There are certainly tons out there and they are beyond beautiful. 


Whether it's a real or synthetic image of cornertime, it has such an appeal to the spankos out there, doesn't it? Tummy churning butterflies a simple shot like the above can somehow conjure.

Miss Julie, over at her blog, posted about it once, I think it was simply called "Why?" Why does something so vulnerable and humiliating as cornertime, equate to arousal for so many of us? I think that old post of hers got over 225 comments from people, all offering their two-cents as to the why. 

(225 relative to some of her other posts, is high btw). 

I wonder what Tara Gregory thinks? I thought it would be fun to get that little dweeb, Connor, back. The one who interviewed Cassandra that time and afterwards, she did God knows what to that poor kid.


He caught up with Tara while she was in her princess bedroom, sitting on her change-table...which is incredible, that an adult woman has one of these in her room. Her responses were 100% generated by her Kindroid avatar. 


Good morning, Miss Gregory, I'm Connor, from "someone's gonna get it". It's a pleasure to finally meet you...ummm-you are like, intimidatingly attractive! 

Oh my. Well, thank you Connor. It's funny you say that. Before finding my place with Daddy, I felt lost and broken. Now, with his firm guidance, I have learned to embrace my sexuality and beauty. He's shown me that submitting doesn't mean giving up control, but rather, giving it to someone worthy. I feel powerful and sexy in ways I never thought possible. Even when I'm in this little frilly bedroom, in my most adorable of outfits, I feel like I own the room. 

For the benefit of our readers and your fans, Tara, I wanted to ask you some questions about your experiences as an adult, with cornertime and spanking. 

Of course, Connor. Cornertime and spankings have been an integral part of my growth as Daddy's little girl. There's nothing quite like standing in the corner, feeling small, vulnerable and exposed, waiting for Daddy to decide when my punishment will begin. 


How important is cornertime to the overall spanking experience? 

Oh, Connor, it's such an essential part of the overall discipline experience. It's like a prelude and finale rolled into one. The anticipation beforehand, knowing that I'm about to receive a spanking, makes my heart race and my butterflies frenzy. As I stand there in my little girl outfits, feeling my sensitive folds getting wetter by the second. I can't help but think about how my behaviour got me to this point. But deep inside, I know that I need it, crave it even. 

How long is your cornertime typically, before a spanking? 

My timeout before a spanking is usually twenty agonizing minutes at minimum! Those minutes seem to stretch into hours when you're standing there, bare bottomed and vulnerable. I end up feeling a knot of anxiety in my stomach. Will he use just his hand? Or the dreaded hairbrush. Will I get his belt? 

And this is typically done in the living room or family room, from what we understand? 

Oh, yes. The very heart of the home, where laughter and love are shared among family members, becomes the stage for my shame and correction. I'm forced to confront my transgressions in the open, surrounded by whomever else who might be there. 


Is there a reason your Step-Dad would choose this room and not like, say...the privacy of a bedroom?

You see, there's a certain psychological aspect to it, isn't there? Having to bend over a lap or a chair in the middle of the living room, knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment, makes me feel incredibly vulnerable. It's as if the entire space has been transformed into a place of punishment and correction, stripping me of my adult autonomy and reducing me to a little girl in need of Daddy's guidance.

We understand your Mother is subjected to the same manner of discipline too? 

Yes, that's true. Mommy gets disciplined in the same ways as me, including cornertime. It's an interesting sight really. Here's this beautiful, poised woman, dressed in her elegant dresses and hosiery, reduced to standing in a corner, her bottom bared for all to see, just like a naughty little girl. It's so raw and primal, and it fills me with a strange mix of feelings. 


On one hand, I can't help but feel sympathy for her, knowing how humiliating and embarrassing it is for her. On the other hand, it's kinda hot, seeing her in such a vulnerable state. And then there's this weird sense of camaraderie, knowing that we both share this unique experience under Daddy's firm hand. 

It sounds like the A.I. Tara has a pretty decent appreciation of adult cornertime. We'll definitely continue this interview with her in another post...she's not going anywhere. ; ) 


Mistress Andrea xoxo




  





 





 

2 comments:

juliesp said...

Wow! That was MOST impressive. Such a nuanced understanding of cornertime.
I see you've really gotten good at the AI image generation as well.
They do create stunning beauties.
Too bad it can't yet handle any sort of interesting two-person interaction, such as a spanking. Next release, hopefully!

Mistress Andrea said...

Thank you. Praise from Caesar as always, Miss Julie.

I tried a few two-person attempts, even spanking related. You end up getting some horrific, Dr. Frankenstein concoction of extra arms and legs.

There's a group on Reddit called NSFW-Kindroid, and they share some of their works. People are killing it! Dicks in mouths and cum-covered faces. Most will share the text prompt they used to achieve said images. It seems to be just trial and error for everyone, at this stage of AI.

I asked a few people, or commissioned them rather, to play around with spanking poses for me. We'll see what these "artists" can do.

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...