Friday, April 5, 2024

Tara Gregory: Brazen

Continued from: Tara Gregory: Long live the Queen

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

In the days that followed, I found myself growing bolder in expressing my affection towards Daddy. I'd steal quick pecks on his lips whenever I passed him in the hallway, sometimes lingering longer than I probably should have. Whenever we sat together in the living room watching TV or just relaxing, I'd curl up onto his lap, my bare thighs brushing against his clothed ones. I loved feeling the warmth enveloping me, his musky scent filling my nostrils as I nuzzled into his neck. 


Mommy watched all this unfold with a mixture of disgust and jealousy. At first, she tried to ignore the blossoming intimacy, focusing on her domestic duties or preparing dinners. But as the weeks passed, I noticed her glancing up more often, a spark of something unreadable in her gaze. One evening, as I sat perched on Daddy's lap, dressed in the most adorable knee socks, heels and a baby pink dress, Mommy cleared her throat awkwardly. Her eyes kept flickering from our entwined hands to my pink panties peeking under the hemline of my dress. 


My mom's discomfort was evident, but I knew better than to let it deter me. The thought of her knowing she couldn't interfere without facing a serious spanking from Daddy, made my insides tingle with excitement. I leaned further into Daddy's chest, pressing my round breasts against his solid form, feeling the heat from his body seeping through the thin fabric of my dress. 

I decided to test the waters even further. While lounging in front of the fireplace, I ever-so-slowly slid off my precious pink Mary Janes, revealing my delicate feet sheathed in those cute little ruffled socks. I could feel Daddy's eyes on me, tracking every movement, as I casually dangled my feet toward his thighs. 

Unable to resist the temptation any longer, I allowed my socked foot to brush against the bulge forming in his trousers. I feigned innocence, but the mischievous grin playing on my lips betrayed me. Gently, I began to rub circles around Daddy's cock with my little toes, savouring the way his breath hitched at my teasing touch. My other foot soon joined in, caressing and exploring his manhood through the rough material of his pants, while I kept up a steady stream of small talk with Mommy, pretending not to notice her growing jealousy.

Seizing the moment, I watched Mommy retreat from the room and up the grand staircase, her high heels clicking angrily on the marble floor as she disappeared from sight. 


I turned my full attention back to Daddy, and with a devious smile, I undid his pants and produced his raging erection. 

There it was - standing tall and proud, begging for my continued attention. My heart raced as I placed my heels on his thighs, my toes eagerly reaching for his velvety-hard cock. I wrapped them around his shaft, relishing the feeling of him sliding between my soft, warm socks. 


With deliberate strokes, I teased and pleasured him, alternating between slow and fast movements, listening intently to his gasps and groans for guidance. The warmth of the fire danced across the room as I worked my magic, our secret little world in this big house shrinking to just the two of us and the salacious sounds of his pleasure. 

I decided to take things to another level. I slipped off my thin, nylon ruffle socks, baring my warm, creamy feet for the first time during this intimate moment. Goosebumps pricked at my calves as I placed my bare soles on either side of Daddy's penis.



My toes curled around his base, feeling the veins pulse beneath my touch. I slowly dragged my soles upwards, the friction against his smooth erection caused him to groan. Reaching the tip, I lightly flicked my big toe over his sensitive head, spreading the droplets of precum that had formed. Then, with a devilish gleam in my eye, I began to slide my feet up and down his length, relishing in the feel of his hardness gliding between my youthful, buttery arches. 


Daddy's eyes were rolling back in his head which only fueled my desire to please him. The sensation of his manhood against my little soles was unlike anything I'd ever experienced, I felt in control, and I couldn't get enough of it. 

It didn't take long before I could see the signs of his impending release. Daddy's breathing grew ragged, his chest heaving with each exhale as he fought to maintain his composure. I increased the tempo of my tender soles, sliding my feet up and down his cock with purposeful abandon. 

I felt his entire body tense, his muscles coiling like springs ready to snap, and then...oopsie! Waves of hot cum shot out, painting my soles and toes in a messy white canvass. I moaned at the sight, feeling so proud to have driven him over the edge like that. 


With a satisfied smirk on my face, I stood up from the plush sofa, revealing in the masterpiece I'd created with my dainty feet. A delicious mess of cum adorned my soles and toes, evidence of Daddy's undeniable pleasure. 


I glanced over my shoulder at him, seeing him still recovering from his climax. I raised an eyebrow playfully. "Well, Daddy," I purred, "it looks like somebody made quite the mess." I wiggled my feet tauntingly, creating a mesmerizing dance of semen between my toes. 


"Who's gonna clean this up?" I asked, my voice dripping with dominance and amusement. 

Taking a deep breath, I felt my own power surging through me as I fully embraced the moment. I snapped my fingers, pointing down at my cum-covered feet with confident authority I didn't know I possessed. "Clean," I demanded, my voice strong and commanding, yet still laced with affection. My heart raced, unsure of how Daddy would react to my sudden shift in dominance. 

My stomach fluttered as I waited for his response. Would he accept my newfound dominance? Or would I end up over his knee, with his heavy belt putting me back in my place? But when he looked up at me, his eyes were filled with a mix of surprise and raw hunger. Slowly rising from the sofa, he dropped to his hands and knees before me, his tongue lashing out to taste the salty evidence of his release. 


A rush of adrenaline coursed through me as I watched him willingly submit, and I felt my own desires ignite further. I placed one hand on my hip and extended a foot, giving Daddy better access to my toes while emphasizing my control over him. I gasped as he began to suck and lick, his mouth working diligently to clean every last drop from my feet. 

After he had thoroughly cleaned my feet, I couldn't help but let a giggle escape my lips. "Good boy," I praised, my voice filled with both tenderness and newfound power. Collecting my discarded socks and heels from the floor, I smiled down at Daddy, still on his knees before me. I blew him a quick, flirty kiss before turning on my heel and skipping away toward the staircase, the sound of my giggles echoing throughout the quiet house. Clutching my ruffled socks and shoes to my chest, I ascended the steps, feeling lighter than I had in months. Our roles had shifted, and I was finally finding my place within this strange, twisted dynamic that seemed to rule our household. 


Tara Gregory 💋







 





No comments:

Choose your own Adventure

Continued from:  Les Misérables Our previous school scene ended with poor Remy, our French foreign exchange student, dressed fully as a scho...