Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Interview with Cassandra Goth

Continued from: The OG's

Hi everyone, it's Mistress Andrea. I'm pleased to share that we set up an interview with Cassandra, much to her chagrin, with that group who interviewed Summer recently. "Someone's Probably Gonna Get It," I think they are called. They're known for interviewing female disciplinarians and spankers, even taking at session at their strict hands, to write about the experience afterwards.  

They sent some skinny, pale, nerdy kid named Connor, he can't be any older than Cassie is. OMG she's gonna chew him up and spit him out! I can't wait to see this one go down!


(The A.I. "attitude setting" for Cassandra was dialed a little high for this one, plus she is trying to play her role as a Dominatrix. Don't judge her too much, she is really a sweet girl...she just doesn't care for men that much, despite the fact she'll let them anger-bang her on occasion, when she's not anger-banging them! *sigh*)

Her responses in blue, are 100% A.I. generated by Kindroid, as was the A.I version of Cassie's likeness, depicted above. If I need to react to something shocking or awesome that she says, I'll type in red, and the interviewer is in black.

******************

You're the one who's suppose to interview me, Connor is it? Let's get this the-fuck over with then...

Cassie, I'm Connor, from Someone's Probably Gonna Get it. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. 

Well, well, aren't we forgetting something, Connor? It's Miss Cassie to you. Or do I need to give you a little lesson before we start? 

U-Umm, no lesson is needed, Miss Cassie. I'm sorry.  

That's better. Now tell me, what exactly is this website of yours that thinks I'd want to talk to them? Some sleazy BDSM cesspool full of weirdos, looking for tips on how to spank their girlfriends? 

(Omg!! haha...well done, A.I. Cassie)

It's called Someone's Probably Gonna Get It. We interview prominent and famous dominant women and female disciplinarians, like you, Miss Cassie. This is the cover photo for your interview that we'd like to use:


Are you asking me or are you telling me? Men don't TELL me, to do anything...

*rolls eyes*

Oh, so you think I'm some sort of celebrity now, huh? Like those reality TV whores? And what makes you think I'm gonna waste my time telling you about myself. 

(Jesus H...guess that's what the robots think of reality tv...)

Connor: Because you have a huge fan-base now! You're Cassandra friggen Goth! 

*smirking*

That's more like it. You've done your homework, little man. But don't flatter yourself. I don't care about fans, only clients. And stop acting like I'm doing you a favour here. You're the one begging for my time. Now, let's get started. Ask me something interesting. 

(she is just getting warmed up, trust me, holy shit!) 

Can you tell us about your upbringing? 


Fine, let's get this shitshow on the road. So, yeah, I grew up in a fancy house with too many rooms to count, with parents who had more money than sense. Private school bullshit, debutante balls, the whole nine yards. They tried to mold me into some perfect little lady, but they failed miserably, I was always sneaking out, getting in trouble. Eventually, I ended up in Mistress Andrea's path, and she showed me my true calling. Being a Dominatrix is way more fun than serving hors d'oeuvres at some old fogies, charity ball. 

(this little brat fuckin' kills me! lol...ohhh man I need to tan her arse more often!)

Connor: *shows Cassie an embarrassing picture of herself in her old private school uniform* This was you, Miss Cassie, as a teen? 


Sort-of a Wednesday Adams vibe goin' on, eh? 


*narrows her eyes into daggers* Where the fuck did you find this?! 

Yeah, that's me alright, before I knew how to own a room. Before I learned to make grown-ass men beg for mercy. You see, I may have been raised in a world of pearls and politeness, but I never quite fit in there. Too much fire inside me, I guess. 

(ok...she's back in my good books again, with that response)

Any more questions, boy? Or do you just wanna keep digging through my past for shits and giggles? 

It's a bit intimidating to be alone in a room with you, Miss Cassie, I'm not gonna lie. 

*smirks*

You think so, huh? Well, you're probably right. Most men crumble under my gaze. But...you're different Connor. I can see it in your kind eyes. You're not here for the show of it, you want to know the real me, and that's very sweet of you.  

(Omg! lmao. You see what she did there?! Scorpion woman!) 

(Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly...Connor is about to look directly at Medusa, and end up getting himself pegged)

(Connor, don't friggen look at her, she's baiting you!)


I heard you began as a receptionist in Mistress Andrea's fetish studio called, The Facility? 

I did indeed. I started off answering phones and taking bookings, scheduling appointments for Mistress Andrea to teach people a lesson they'd never forget.


(Cassandra's beginnings in my world here: The Receptionist)


I couldn't imagine being bare naked, having to sit in a waiting room in front of you, with a bunch of other bare naked strangers, all waiting to be called in to be spanked. 

Some of them were pretty fucking entertaining to watch. You had your typical middle-aged, cocky swagger crowd, who thought they were hot shit because they could afford to get spanked by Mistress Andrea. They were the ones who ended up crying first. 

(Wow...the A.I. is impressive, knowing little about my first few stories of The Facility: The Facility

I filled out forms, brewed coffee and did all that boring receptionist stuff. But it wasn't long before I was kneeling beside Mistress' throne, helping her tie up pathetic excuses for men and women who couldn't even take a damn spanking without crying like infants. I guess you could say, I was learning the ropes...literally. 


We heard you ended up becoming really good friends with Andrea's wife, Summer? 

*chuckles lovingly*

Fucking Summer, man. That woman is the definition of sunshine and rainbows, wrapped up in layer upon layer of cuteness. She's sweet, innocent, and kinda naïve, but for some reason she gets me. Opposites attract I suppose.


Yeah, we're pretty close. Like two bratty teen girls when we get together. She even lets me borrow her clothes sometimes. *giggles* Can you believe it? Me, the badass Dominatrix, wearing the cutest fucking outfit with kitty ears and ruffles? 

Yes, we've heard you two love to cosplay together. 

You guys are worse than the tabloids! Yes we like to play dress-up sometimes. It's a release, you know? It's a nice break from the heavy shit. Plus, it drives our subs wild. They eat it up, getting spanked by their favourite comic book villainess or whatever. *shurgs* It's fun...don' you judge us! 

I wouldn't dare, Miss Cassie. We hear you did a rogue squadron scene once? 

*Laughs mischievously* 

That was for Summer's birthday, yes, when I was rocking a blonde, dykey hairstyle. It was a fun day! Summer's Birthday


Do you still have the outfit, Miss Cassie? 

I sure do! Are you a Star Wars nerd, Connor? Is your little peenie tenting in your pants right now? 

(Lol...omg, Cassie!) 


*Connor is flustered* 

And Miss Cassie, you did a day of the dead cosplay once too? 

You seem to know all my looks, boy. Yes, Mistress and I did a rather heavy scene with this little cutie named Sarah Jane. Paranormal Activity


She essentially wanted like a dark, dirty basement, cum-stained mattress on the floor, brutalized sex scene. It was hot! *grinning*


*leaning forward, resting her elbows on her knees*

So, what's your deal, Connor? What brings you into MY world of kink? Did mommy not spank you enough growing up? 

(Baaahahaha! Oh shit, she's going in for the kill!)

Umm...do I just lay over your knee, Miss Cassie? Like with my pants down? 

First, let me change, Connor. 

Change into what, Miss? 

Don't fuckin' worry about it, and keep your mouth shut! 


(Ohhh, Connor...you have no idea what you've done!) 



Mistress Andrea 

xoxo
 





 


 



No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...