Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Medical Room?

Continued from: Major Renovations

By special request, we were asked if we had or could do a medical fetish room. Sure we can! I still have the outfit somewhere. 


So does nurse Summer! What a little cutie patootie...

Can you picture her, speaking to you in her French accent while her gloved finger probes cold lubricant into your asshole?


This poor fucker didn't pay for both of us, so he'll have to settle for lil' ole me. 


I was equally skilled with the cold lubricant though, as his legs hung helplessly open and vulnerable in the exam chair. 


Yikes, those were big beads! 😬


This young man was given about an hour head-start on the session, after he took a good thrashing over my knee. His penis was confined in a metal chastity device and his instructions were to clean himself out. 


Here, I'm explaining to him what an enema is and how I'm about to start the flow of warm soapy water into his bowels. He was so horrified and mesmerized he could only apologize and kiss my high heels.


There we go! Nice and full. Let those soap-suds do their job. I explained to him that in my absence, he would be required to give himself a second enema, a flush of clear, clean saline, which I had ready. 


I'll make him hold it in until I can see the beads of sweat begin to form on his forehead and lower back. The urgency to release becoming more mentally frantic. I'll torment him, telling him his cock cage won't be unlocked if he doesn't hold it for me. 

Once I see him broken and begging, this is where I will take my leave. I don't need to hear, see or smell what's about to happen. His instructions are to be fully cleaned out for me, or face severe consequences. His penis remains locked...no additional supervision is needed. 


This was the hour head-start I referenced. It will take him about that long to release, flush and release again, spending a significant amount of time with his thrashed backside on a hard toilet seat. Yes, this was by design. *evil chuckle*

It gives me time to go and change, then the actual session begins, this was all just the logistics phase.

How do I look?  


"I'll remove your cock cage if you suck a dildo on the toilet seat for me..."


How humiliating! He is returned to the scene, where he so recently experienced the sounds and splashes of his own putridity. Kneeling and sucking a dildo for me. 

His simulated and "forced" bisexual, medical scene did not end there. He took more cock for me with those giant anal beads up his ass.  


And of course...there was a a reason why I wanted him cleaned out for me! Look at this desperate little slut.


Well...how did we do? Shall we keep the medical fetish room? I just put on my skin-tight scrubs. 💝


Mistress Andrea

xoxo









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for creating this scene! Imagining such total humiliation in the presence of beauties in such kinky outfits is intensely captivating. It definitely hit the spot for me (even more as the client had a belly like mine).

It's a pity the loser client could only afford to be dominated by one person. A dynamic that I've enjoyed in my own fantasies is having a "doctor" and "nurse" do a conference about the client while the client is restrained and listening to all their defects and proposed "treatments" being reviewed. -R

Anonymous said...

We can certainly bring Nurse Summer in for a session. She’s always up for a good spit-roasting of a naughty boy.

Mistress Andrea

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...