Friday, March 8, 2024

Interview with Summer cont.

Continued from: Someone's Gonna Get It

We are picking up where we left off, with Summer, being interviewed by some random, male fan of hers from the internet.


Welcome back Summer, thank you for continuing this interview. I hope you're ready for things to get a little more R rated up in here? 

*laughs Of course darling. I'm always ready for a little spice. What have you got in store for me? 

So, when you and Mistress Andrea are home together, and your flight attendant uniform is long-since removed, you are a "little" with her, and you call her "Mommy"? Correct? 


*nods That's correct most of the time, my darling. When we're alone together and with certain company, I become her little girl, and she is my Mommy. It's a dynamic that works well for us. It allows us to explore our desires and fantasies in a safe and consensual way. 

Of course our roles can shift depending on the situation. Sometimes I am a vulnerable and naïve schoolgirl, a slave maid or a bratty teen. Other times, Mistress Andrea might want me in a collar only, pushing my limits and testing my boundaries in the sex dungeon. 


How does Mistress Andrea make you dress when you're "little"? 

Mistress likes to dress me in frilly, feminine clothes that emphasize my youthful appearance. Often, she'll choose a satin dress with a fluffy skirt, paired with delicate matching panties and stockings or socks.

She also loves to put ribbons in my hair and paint my nails with bright, cheerful colours. And of course, no outfit of this kind is complete without a pair of shiny, Mary Jane heels.


Wow. One extreme to the other it would seem?

The look is designed to make me feel like a little girl, innocent and playful. And while it may seem childish to some, it brings me immense pleasure to know that I am pleasing Mommy with my appearance. 

After all, part of being a good little girl is looking the part, isn't it. 

I'll take your word for it. 

And I understand that if you two go out in public, even to the grocery store, she still has you dressed like a little girl? Probably less Lolita/Kawaii than the above, but still embarrassing?

*laughs Well, it depends on where we're going, really. If we're just running errands or going to the grocer, Mommy might dress me in something a bit more subtle - perhaps a sundress and chunky sandals, or a pair of tiny overalls and a tank top. 


But make no mistake, even these outfits are designed to make me look and feel "little". And yes, there is definitely an element of humiliation involved. Knowing that people might be looking at me and wondering why a grown woman is dressed like a little girl. It can be quite thrilling actually.

Such a contrast to your flight attendant, professional and stunning uniforms of control and authority, huh? 

Absolutely, my darling. My role as a flight attendant requires me to project an air of confidence and authority, which is a stark contrast to my submissive nature when I'm with Andrea.

Wearing my crisp, tailored uniform and serving passengers with grace and poise is almost like playing a character - one that bears little resemblance to the kinky, submissively slut that exists beneath the surface.  

It's a fascinating dichotomy, and one that I find endlessly intriguing. 

You mentioned slave-maid? Like domestic chores and such? 

Yes indeed. Domestic service is definitely part of our dynamic. I take great pride in keeping our home immaculate and catering to Andrea's every need. 

Whether I'm cooking her dinner, doing her laundry or simply tidying up after her, I derive immense satisfaction from knowing that I'm contributing to our household and making Andrea's life easier. 


And of course, there are times when she likes to spice things up by adding a BDSM twist to my chores. for example, she might require me to clean the floors on my hands and knees while wearing a collar and leash. Or she will instruct me to serve dinner naked, save for an apron and high heels, or something equally as skimpy. I've even had to vacuum the house with a butt plug in my ass!


Do you have any idea how sexy and adorable you are? 

*blushes Don't be silly, young man. 

What is your favourite of all your submissive "looks"? 

Oh wow. It's difficult to pick just one. I would have to say dressing up like a schoolgirl, complete with a plaid skirt, white blouse and knee high socks. Sometimes I even wear my hair in pigtails.


It's a look that never fails to bring out Andrea's inner teacher, and let's just say she's not afraid to give me a good, hard spanking when I misbehave.


How does Andrea dress when it's a "school day" for you, Summer? 

Oh, poule boss! How do you say en Anglais?....ummm, Boss Bitch, is that correct? Poule boss literally means boss hen *giggles. If she reads this I'm in so much trouble! Maybe edit this one out for me and for the sake of my bare bum, please? 

Sure thing, Summer. 

Merci. 

( *under my breath: ya, whatever) 

Mistress wears what I like to call "the hairbrush outfit". It's a stomach-sinking, colour draining from my face realization that I'll soon be over her knee and the ebony hairbrush will be held in her lap. It's dreadful to see her dressed like this when it's just her and I home. It's the outfit she typically wears for her male and female spanking clients, if they haven't requested something more roleplayed.  


Yep...that's certainly intimidating. 

It makes me love her even more, when she cares enough to be strict with me and not let me off the hook. 

You two fell in love in New Orleans, didn't you? This story is called btw: The Big Easy

I think it was long before that, but oui, New Orleans was definitely an emotional weekend. We had just finished an intense BDSM scene in the hotel room, and both of our bodies were still thrumming with pleasure and adrenaline. 

As we lay there, in each others arms, Andrea started to cry. She said she didn't know how to say goodbye to me anymore, that every time we parted ways, it felt like a piece of her was being ripped away. 

I held her close and whispered in her ear that we would always find our way back to each other, no matter what. 

Later that night we had been walking along the banks of the Mississippi River, the moonlight reflecting off the water and creating a magical atmosphere. Andrea has been unusually quiet throughout the evening, lost in her thoughts. 

Finally, she stopped walking and turned to face me. Her eyes were filled with emotion, and as she spoke, a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Summer," she said, "I love you." 

May I get you a tissue, Summer? 

Merci, thank you. 

I think we should wrap it there, Summer, that was beautiful and informative. On behalf of your fans we all love you. We wish you and Mistress Andrea the very best in your wild dynamics and your marriage. 

Thank you for allowing me to share my experiences with you and your readers. I hope that our discussion has provided some insight into the world of BDSM and the dynamic that Andrea and I share. We will continue to explore the depths of our kinky desires, pushing boundaries and discovering new ways to satisfy each other. We are grateful for your well wishes. 

Au revior, until we meet again. 🎀



 




No comments:

Tyler Scott

Continued from:  Choose your own Adventure Of the many fetish models I have encountered over the years, was there anyone more darling and ad...