Friday, March 22, 2024

Major Renovations: Vanilla Space

Continued from: Interview with Cassandra Goth

Good morning everyone. 

Since Summer and I had a nice little break over the last while, with all the Kindroid and Tara Gregory posts that emerged, I am pleased to announce that we did a massive renovation on The Facility. Like massive! 

We're so excited to show you and our clients some of the new features of this place, which also doubles as our actual, vanilla home. Why don't we start on the vanilla side and we'll see if we can keep it vanilla for a bit...hehe (highly unlikely).

Summer is overjoyed to be your adorable little tour guide and of course she wants to play dress-up, relative to the type of room she is in. 

Take it away Summer...you show, I'll tell. 


We went for a cute little raised living room this time. A few steps up to a sitting area with television and comfy furniture. 


This area was a bit of a surprise to me, that Summer worked with the developers to create. She squealed and leapt into my arms after the big reveal. Yes I had to close my eyes and be led into the room by Summer's hand. *sigh*


With the elevated living room we noticed it makes us appear closer and more "present" in photographs. Like being closer to the ceiling seems to have changed the angle or perspective.


Cornertime too, in this room anyway, will look a little different now and possibly "closer". 


We didn't stage this one for the sake of the tour. Summer left our new bathroom a mess this morning and she got a spanking in her schoolgirl uniform. 


She'll be getting to know these two walls very intimately. Hopefully she likes the paint colour, she picked it!


The best feature of this living room, besides the empty time-out corner, is the way it looks down from behind railings, onto the two lounge areas. 


Isn't that delightful. Bar and lounge then a completely separate piano lounge, just for me! My heart! This was a huge surprise, the new grand piano. 


She went to change to show off the piano lounge. Rather seductively I might add. 


I played her a romantic cover song while she purred at me and behaved like a complete slut. 


So that escalated things...she still tastes like friggen gummy bears, btw! Mmmm!


Jesus...we couldn't even make it out of the vanilla space of our home, without someone getting railed. 


She watched me play another song for her, bottomless, just to drive her wild. 


I felt like that internet girl who goes by Gazmada. She's popular on YouTube for playing heavy metal covers on the piano, which she absolutely crushes, all while scantily or very cutely dressed. Heels, pantyhose, socks and knee socks. She'd fit right in with the culture of our Facility. 



What a little biscuit she is, huh?

Have a look at her lighting up some November Rain, and looking like a boss-bitch while doing so: 


Hey, have heard the one about the tiny piano and the 12-inch pianist? lol... 

Looks like I'll have to turn this into a second post now, since our tour of the vanilla side of the house derailed significantly. Stay turned for the kink side of The Facility. I have a specialty, surprise room for Summer that she does know about. 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

No comments:

Tyler Scott

Continued from:  Choose your own Adventure Of the many fetish models I have encountered over the years, was there anyone more darling and ad...