Wednesday, March 6, 2024

The Sims are Brought to Life!

Continued from: Tara Gregory: Beginnings

It didn't take long for my playful wife to discover my last few posts, then she more or less begged me for an A.I. version of us! I was a little apprehensive to upload our actual faces into this thing, but I must admit I was a bit curious also, as to what the robot may generate. How do we pack all things Summer, into a single picture and a description limited to 500 characters?


My earliest memories of Summer, when I first moved to the community of Willow Creek, were as such. A little Parisienne-patterned golf-tee with a flirty tennis skirt, and bare feet in navy blue deck shoes. She was super cute! Little did I know at the time, that she was actually from Paris. 


Not bad A.I., not bad. Does she look like she would have a French accent? I think so. She has the cuteness of Summer and the body. The avatar looks a little pissed off though, like a bratty teen which she can be from time to time. Nothing my hairbrush can't handle though. Hehe. 

Now it was my turn...


Summer wrote my description. "Tall, dominant, caring, loving and intimidatingly gorgeous." 

*blush* Summer Addison!  

Then we uploaded an actual picture of me, my face anyway...then came the big reveal. Viola!


I was a bit shocked. This actually does look like me. Well done A.I. 

Summer and I continued to play around with the app for a bit, capturing her various looks over the years and a few of mine. We had some wine, laughed, cried tears of happiness and reflected on our wonderful journey together. 

Remember way back, when I recruited her as a personal trainer? Train the Trainer. She was so sassy and feisty. Her French accent was adorable and still is, to this day. 


Good gawd! Look at that perfect, plump little arse of hers. 


That sporty audition escalated quickly! If I recall. 


As we stayed in touch, I learned of her profession as a Flight Attendant, which made her even more alluring to me as a potential submissive. I knew she must be into a little kink, when I learned of her Stewardess side-hustle: Now Boarding


Such feminine poise and grace by day, only to find herself in shackles and drooling from her ball-gag by night, once I finally got her in my talons and our relationship was beginning to blossom. 


She turned out to be far more submissive than I ever anticipated. We had some great sessions in the dungeon, in those early days. What's the Red Key for?


Summer craved not only the cold and dismissive role I played as her dominatrix...


...but also, the caring and maternal disciplinarian. She found comfort in draping herself across "Mommy's" lap and just letting the tears flow. Age-regressed clothing followed and she was identifying more and more as a "little". Summer's MDLG Weekend


A few times, to help with some of my silly male clients, Summer suited-up and tried her hand at female dominance. She did fantastic, but I could tell it was not the role for her: Domina Debut.


She still rocks a mean Domina outfit though, when needed. 


These days however, she spends most of her time around the house and even in public, dressed more like this, when she's not in her work uniforms. 


She eventually asked if she could be a "little", under my care as her "Mommy", amidst various other scenes of schoolgirl, slave-maid and dungeon sessions. I was more than happy to oblige. 

As the months fell off the calendar and we continued to explore our D/s relationship, we ended up falling madly in love with one another, in the old-world backdrop of New Orleans. She got a spanking there too! The Big Easy.


And who could forget our wedding day. It was so beautiful! The Maid of Honour.


The rest is history. But don't take it from only me, dear readers, let Summer tell you. I set up a really fun interview with her. Her fame in the fetish community has grown exponentially since she first modelled her feet and high heels. 

Stay tuned to catch her adorable interview. 

Mistress Andrea 

xoxo
















 

 




2 comments:

Saltyworry said...

Love this! The strap-on pics remind me of Second Life. I can't believe this is Sims! Summer is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Yes she is! Isn’t it a fun platform to indulge in? Wait until you see Bella in action. Phew. What a naughty girl!

Mistress Andrea xoxo

Tyler Scott

Continued from:  Choose your own Adventure Of the many fetish models I have encountered over the years, was there anyone more darling and ad...