Thursday, March 14, 2024

Tara Gregory: Daddy's Girl

Continued from: Early Days

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

The following day, I woke up feeling anxious and confused. Seeing my mother get a spanking like a naughty child had shaken me to my core, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. As I made my way downstairs for breakfast, I found myself dreading the thought of interacting with my stepdad after what I had witnessed. Just the awkwardness about it was enough to make my skin crawl. 

When I entered the kitchen, Richard was already there, cooking up a storm on the stove. He greeted me warmly, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened the previous day. 

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said with a smile, before turning to give me a hug. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, thank you," I replied, returning his embrace and inhaling the comforting scent of his aftershave.

I took a seat at the table after pouring some coffee. We sat in companionable silence for a few moments, both lost in our own thoughts. Eventually, Richard spoke. 

"Tara, I want to talk to you about last night," he said, fixing me with a steady gaze. "I realize what you saw may have been disturbing for you, but I assure you that everything between your mother and I couldn't be better."

I nodded, feeling a warm blush creeping up my neck as I remembered furiously masturbating in my bed last night, fantasizing about the spanking I had witnessed. I had several back-arching orgasms, imagining it was me who was getting spanked. Did I really want this? Why did I feel so strangely aroused by the commanding presence of my Stepdad?

I hesitated for a moment before speaking up, terrified if I really wanted to bring up what I was about to bring up.

"Daddy..." I began tentatively, "can I ask you something?" 

I used the term "Daddy" for the first time as he instructed me to do. It felt strange on my tongue, but oddly comforting. 

"Of course, sweetheart. What's on your mind?"

I took a deep breath, steeling myself for the words that were about to come out of my mouth. "Last night, when you were spanking my Mom...it made me think about my own behaviour in college. How out of control I was, and how much trouble I got myself into."

Daddy's eyebrows raised slightly in surprise, but he remained silent, waiting for me to continue. 

"I just...I wish someone had been there to punish me back then," I admitted, my voice wavering slightly. "Someone who could have helped me learn from my mistakes and become a better person."

A flicker of understanding passed across Daddy's face, and he gave me a sympathetic smile. "I can see why that would be difficult for you, Tara. College is time of exploration and self-discovery, but it can also lead to poor choices, guilt and regrets." 

I nodded, feeling a weight begin to lift off my shoulders. Then...with my stomach in knots, I went for it.

"Do you think...could you maybe help me with that now, Daddy?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest as I waited for his response. 

"Help me learn from my past mistakes and become a better person?" 

Daddy's expression softened, he got up and walked over to me, putting his hands on my shoulders and looking me straight in the eye. 

"Of course, Tara," he said firmly. "On a hook on the back of my bedroom door you'll find my heavy leather belt, go retrieve it and meet me in the family room."

Relief flooded through me at his words, along with a sickening fear in my stomach and a pulsing in my clit. The range of sensations and emotions I was experiencing was so confusing to me. I nuzzled my body back into his warm embrace. I began to cry and sniffled out a, "yes, Daddy," while he held me in his strong arms. 

As I made my way down the hallway to Daddy's bedroom, my hands were trembling with anticipation. I couldn't believe I was about to receive my first spanking as an adult - and from my own Stepfather no less! 

Just as I was about to reach for the doorknob, I heard footsteps approaching from behind. Turning around, I saw Mom walking toward me with a concerned look on her face.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" she asked softly, reaching out to place a comforting hand on my cheek. "You've been crying..."

I took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to speak. "I'm fine, Mom. Daddy just asked me to go get his belt."

A hint of understanding flashed across her features, and she gave me a small smile. "Ah, I see. He's been wanting to 'speak' with you about your time away at college"

"I know Mommy. I...I need this." I squeaked out. 

"Be strong, Tara. Remember that Daddy only wants what's best for you, okay?" 

Nodding in agreement, I burst back into tears, as feelings of being a disappointment washed over me. I opened the door and stepped inside Daddy's room. I could feel my pulse racing as I exposed the back of the door, where he told me his heavy belt would be hung. 


Reaching up with my little hands, I took down the belt and held it tightly in my grasp. It felt cool and smooth against my skin, and I couldn't help but shiver at he thought of what was to come. 

With one final glance around the room, I made my way back out into the hallway and headed towards the family room where Daddy was waiting. My heart was pounding so hard that I could feel it thumping in my ears. 

Soon enough, I found myself standing before Daddy, my hands shaking as I held out the belt to him. He took it from me and set it down on the couch. Daddy's voice broke through my thoughts, startling me out of my reverie. "Tara, I need you to take off your pajamas." 

I swallowed hard, my throat suddenly dry as I realized what was about to happen. Slowly, hesitantly, I lifted my hands to the buttons of my top, fumbling slightly as my fingers trembled with nerves. Next I slipped my bottoms off, letting them fall to the floor, leaving me clad only in my panties and bra. 

Seeing me standing there half-naked, Daddy's gaze softened. My hands instinctively went to my head, as I saw my mother do last night before she was spanked. 

My mind was racing with a million different thoughts and emotions, but one thing was certain - I needed this, no matter how painful and humiliating it would prove to be. 

Daddy's voice broke through my inner turmoil, his words gentle yet firm. "Tara, your bra and panties too, sweetheart. I want them off." 

I hesitated for a moment, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment as tears streamed down my face. I unclasped my bra and let it fall, my nipples hardening instantly. Nodding my continued assent, I slowly slid my panties down my legs and stepped out of them, leaving me completely naked before my Stepfather. 

His eyes roamed over my body appreciatively, taking in every curve and dimple. Then, with a pat to his lap, he invited me to get over his knee. The contact of my bare skin against his strict lap was electrifying, yet I was too mortified to become aroused in the moment.

Daddy placed his meaty palm on the small of my back, to pin me in place as he raised his other hand high above my upturned bottom. 

"We're going to have a little chat about your time away at college, young lady," he spoke. "Just remember to breathe through it and try to stay still..." 

Tara Gregory 🍑

Continued in: Daddy's New Rules

   



 

No comments:

Choose your own Adventure

Continued from:  Les Misérables Our previous school scene ended with poor Remy, our French foreign exchange student, dressed fully as a scho...