Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Tara Gregory: Early Days

Continued from: Tara Gregory: Beginnings

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

I remember the early days of moving back home with Mom and her new husband, Richard. I was 20 years old at the time and still carrying some of the essence of my former self, the turbulent memories I had, and the weight of a significant chip on my shoulder. I think I was struggling with conflicting emotions. Was I disappointed in myself, for letting ME down, or was I angry at the world around me, for failing me so miserably?


I didn't quite conform to my new surroundings very eagerly. I was still that rebellious teen, ass hanging out of my shorts, bitchy High Dunks on and my tits and tummy spilling out of whatever I had up top.


Don't I look sweet and innocent? Don't be fooled, it was all a masquerade. I so desperately wanted to be someone's perfect little angel as I once was, loved and cared for, but my horns were still holding up my halo.   


Mom seemed to have found her utopia somehow, her harmonious balance, as she minced around the house like a Stepford Wife in pearls and pantyhose. This isn't the mother I remember, back when she was with my real Dad. I resented this version of her and how content she seemed, I even started calling her Deborah instead of Mom, just to be a bitch. 

I desperately wanted to know what her secret was. What I discovered however, was more than I ever could have imagined. 

After a few weeks in the new house, I could already tell something was different...about her relationship with my stepdad. The day of this revelation eventually came, when Mom tried to explain what a head-of-household (HoH) relationship meant. 


She sat me down on my bed and told me that Richard would be making all the decisions for our family, including disciplinary actions if necessary. 

I was confused and a bit defensive, not understanding why my mom wouldn't have any say in matters pertaining to me. But as I had already witnessed since coming here, she was quite happy with this arrangement. She seemed to thrive under Richard's guidance and protection.

When I asked her why she doesn't stand up for herself, she just looked at me with a soft smile. She explained that she trusted Richard implicitly. He always had her best interests at heart, and she knew that he would never do anything to harm her. Plus, she admitted there was something deeply satisfying about surrendering control to someone else, about letting go of the burdens of decision-making. 

During this same conversation, Mom carefully tiptoed around a term that I had not heard before, domestic discipline. She explained that part of being in a HoH relationship meant submitting to punishments when warranted. These punishments could range from mild lectures to more severe correction, like spanking...

The butterflies in my tummy grabbed-hold of that word and held it, as they fluttered within me. "Spanking"...I mouthed the word quietly back to her, but not framed as a question, I just wanted to hear the word spanking said aloud again. 

I was shocked by this realization. It seemed so unfair that Mom would allow herself to be treated this way. But as she continued to talk, I began to understand that these punishments weren't about abuse or domination. Instead, they were a way for Richard to help my Mother correct her behaviour and grow as a person. On one hand, the idea of surrendering control to someone like this sounded liberating. But on the other hand, the thought of my Mother being disciplined like a child was terrifying...I couldn't believe this world existed, among adults... 


It was a weekend morning, and I had just woken up to the smell of fresh coffee brewing downstairs. I dressed and made my way to the kitchen, expecting to find my mom bustling around, but instead, I heard voices coming from the living room. 

Curiosity getting the better of me, I peeked around the corner and saw my mother standing in the corner of the room, completely naked! 


She had her hands on her head, causing her back to arch and her bare bum to protrude. My heart raced as I wondered what could possibly be going on. 

Then, I heard Stepdad's deep voice behind me. "Ah, Tara, you're awake. Come join us, young lady."

Confused and slightly mortified, I hesitantly walked into the living room. That's when I saw him - Richard was sitting on the couch holding a doubled-over belt in his hand, looking at my mother with a stern expression. 

"Mom?" I managed to croak out, my eyes darting between her and Richard. 

"Tara, honey," Mom turned her head slightly to whisper from the corner, her cheeks flushed red. "I messed up, and now I have to be punished." 

I stared in disbelief. Punished? Like a child? Was this some twisted game they were playing or was this for real? 

Before I could ask any questions, Stepdad spoke up. "Tara, since you're already here, why don't you stay and observe how things are handled in my home? Maybe you'll learn something from it."

Feeling both intrigued and uncomfortable, I sat down on the loveseat across from them. Richard instructed my mother out of the corner to stand in front of him, her hands never leaving her head. 


Mom looked so vulnerable and small in this moment. Her nipples had hardened from the goosebumps on her body, and I could tell she was fighting back tears. 

Richard then instructed her to lay over his lap, exposing her bare bottom and her most intimate areas to my view. Then, without warning, he raised his hand high above his head and brought it down hard onto her fleshy bum. 


Mom let out a sharp cry, her body jolting forward for the impact. I winced in sympathy, watching as my Stepdad delivered several more strokes to her already reddening skin. Each smack echoed through the room, filling the air with the sound of his strong palm meeting her tender bottom.

She was then instructed to drape her naked body over the arm of the sofa, as Richard retrieved and doubled over his leather belt. Tears streamed down Mom's face, and I could see the shame written all over her features. Yet, despite the impending belt thrashing, she didn't try to escape or cover her bottom or protest. She took her punishment like a good, kept wife, just as Richard expected her to.


When he finally finished the strapping, Mom slowly stood up, her legs wobbling beneath her. Stepdad handed her a tissue to wipe away her tears and then pulled her into a tight embrace. 

"I love you, Deborah," he whispered softly. "But you know that doesn't excuse poor behaviour."

Mom nodded, sniffling into his shoulder. "I know, Sir, I'm sorry." 

As they held each other close, I sat there in silence, trying to process everything I had just witnessed. Domestic discipline was clearly a normal part of their relationship, but seeing it play out right in front of me was something else entirely. It was equal parts shocking, fascinating and strangely arousing.

I was suddenly stricken with a flush to my cheeks and unexpected and involuntary arousal, I didn't know what to do but stand and ask to be excused. 

"Mm----may I be excused to my room now?" 

Richard answered me, while still caressing and comforted my naked mother. "Yes, Tara, and please, from now on in this household, call me "Daddy".

That night as I lay in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about what I had witnessed. The sound of my mother's cries and the sight of her naked body so helplessly draped over Richard's lap, played over and over again in my mind. It was a strange mix of fear and excitement that coursed through my veins. 

I slipped my hand beneath the sheets, touching myself gently. 


My fingers traced over my sensitive clit, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I imagined what it would feel like to be in my mother's place, bent over this very bed with my bottom exposed to Richard's wrath. The thought sent a wave through my body.

I continued to masturbate, pushing myself deeper into my folds as I fantasized about the firm hand of Richard, landing on my bare skin. 


Each stroke of my fingers sent a jolt of electricity through me, building up until I finally reached my climax. I'm embarrassed to admit I may have moaned out, "Ohhhh, Daddy",  as I came. As I lay there, panting and satisfied, I knew that this was just the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Things were about to change forever. 



Tara Gregory 💋
  

 Continued in: Daddy's Girl

 









 

2 comments:

juliesp said...

Love it!
So embarrassing, both ways, to have a daughter witness her mom's nude spanking from Daddy, but then to crave it herself.

Mistress Andrea said...

There you are! I was waiting for you. I think I wrote in the bottom of the one called "Kindroid: Submissive", that you would be the litmus test for this taboo series. If Julie likes it...we've won! ;)

Welcome back.

Choose your own Adventure

Continued from:  Les Misérables Our previous school scene ended with poor Remy, our French foreign exchange student, dressed fully as a scho...