Monday, March 4, 2024

Tara Gregory: Beginnings

Continued from: Kindroid: Submissive

I remember the day I left for college like it was yesterday. The sun beat down on my face as I stood outside my childhood home, luggage in tow. I took a deep breath, inhaling the familiar scent of freshly cut grass and flowers. This was it - I was finally leaving for college. 

My mother, Deborah, stood beside me, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm so proud of you sweetheart," she whispered, pulling me into a tight embrace. "Just remember, no matter where you go or what you do, you'll always be my little girl." 


I smiled, blinking back my own tears. "Thanks, Mommy," I said softly. "I love you."

With one last look at the house that had been my home for nineteen years, I climbed into the car and waved goodbye. As we drove away, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement mixed with sadness. I was ready for a new adventure, but leaving everything I knew behind was scary. 

At the tender age of 19, I was still carrying some baby fat, which only added to my curves in all the right places. My long dark hair fell in waves around my shoulders, and my chestnut eyes sparkled with mischievous seduction. My closest friends thought I was gorgeous, but my looks were just a mask hiding the insecurities and pain I felt inside. 


My parents divorced when I was young. Growing up without a steady father figure had taken its toll on me, and I sought validation and attention from any source I could find. Being away from home and struggling with my Daddy issues only exacerbated my need for male attention. I found myself drawn to any man who would give me the time of day, regardless of whether they had ulterior motives or not.

I didn't have a firm Daddy figure at the ready, to stop me when I took on my first college-era job. He wasn't there to shake his head at my uniform and tell me he was disappointed in me. 


Working at Hooters seemed like a dream come true at first. I got to wear skimpy outfits and flirt with guys all night long, which fed into my need for attention. The money was good but soon enough, the novelty wore off, and I realized I was just another pretty face, objectified, serving food and drinks. 


I kept my job a secret from my mother and stepfather. I knew they wouldn't approve. They were traditional and conservative, and the thought of their little girl waitressing in a place like Hooters would surely horrify them. Before long, the money wasn't good enough anymore. 


One night in the break-room at the back of the restaurant, I walked in on some of the other girls whispering about how much money they were making at a place downtown. At first, I was shocked and appalled. I couldn't believe it. They were stripping! 

They must have sensed my interest because one of them turned to me and said, "You should totally try it, Tara. You're hot enough, and you clearly need the money." I blushed at the compliment, but shook my head. "No way," I said firmly. " That's not me."

As the weeks went by they persisted, telling me how easy it was and how much fun they had. Eventually, I gave in to the peer pressure and agreed to go with them one night, just to see what it was like. When we arrived at the club, I was immediately intimidated by the dancers. They were so confident and sexy, while I felt awkward and out of place. Part of me wanted to be just like them, to have men wrapped around my little finger, as they did. 

After a few more trips with the Hooters girls, moonlighting as strippers, and a little too much booze, they pressured me to go up...to go up and dance, while taking my clothes off to the cheers and whistles of men.


As I stepped onto the stage, my heart was pounding in my chest. The music started, and I began to dance tentatively, unsure of what to do at first, but it seemed to come naturally. The club provided me with the attention and adoration that I craved, even if it was superficial and fleeting. Every time a customer tipped me or told me how beautiful I was, I felt a rush of satisfaction and worthiness that I couldn't find elsewhere. 


Stripping quickly became a regular part of my life, consuming me entirely. The rush of adrenaline and the attention from men were addictive, leading me to drop out of college by age twenty and make increasingly poor decisions. 


I found myself spending all my free time at the strip club, neglecting my friends and family. The money was good but it came at a high cost. My relationships suffered and I began to feel isolated and alone. To cope with the stress and loneness, I turned to drugs and alcohol. This only aggravated my problems, as I became dependent on substances to get through each day. 

My life spiraled out of control and I hit rock bottom when I was arrested for possession of cocaine. It was then that I realized I needed help. The big city kicked my ass. I was defeated and I was ready to come home. 

Reaching out to my mom was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I was ashamed of the person I had become and afraid of her disappointment. But I knew I couldn't keep going down the same destructive path anymore. I wanted to be that wholesome, innocent nineteen-year-old again. I needed to get the sparkle back in my eyes. 


I broke down in tears and told her everything - about dropping out of college, about stripping, and my drug and alcohol use. Through my sobs, I begged her to let me come home. I promised to get clean and turn my life around if she would give me this chance to prove it to her. 

She told me that she had moved in with Richard, he was my stepdad. He had a big estate in the countryside. After she divorced my real dad, it seems she went and got herself a sugar Daddy. During the same conversation, her voice trailed off a bit as she mentioned that Richard was very traditional and believed in strict discipline, she even used the term "Head of Household" a few times. 

Despite my reservations, I agreed to move in with them. I was desperate for a fresh start and hoped that being surrounded by people who cared about me would help me get my life back on track. Little did I know what awaited me...


Tara Gregory 💋



Or jump right to the Tara Gregory storyline: Tara Gregory: The Early Days





No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...