Sunday, March 5, 2023

The Maid of Honour

Continued from: Hall Pass

Have you ever walked into your own bedroom, after all your party guests have departed and are met with the sight of your future fiancée, straddling another girl's face, spanking her bare pussy and calling her a bad girl? 

Just a common occurrence in this household I guess, *shrug*.


If I wasn't so tired, I likely would have bound and whipped the pair of them. Rather, I peeled myself out of my dress and joined the action. I made a point of reminding them that during the entire party, I don't recall getting any pleasure of my OWN! 

Summer went down on Nancy for quite some time during that party. Later in the evening, while feeling rather tipsy, Summer and Cassandra rocked a disappearance, to go have drunken sex in my bed. Heck, even sissy Kaylee got in on some action. Mind you, it involved him sucking a dick through a glory hole near some urinals, but at least he got something before being returned to his cell. 

Now it was morning. Kaylee would be walking up in a cute bra and panty set, trying to make his nocturnal, morning boner go away from within his chastity cage. 


Cassandra crashed on the couch at the end of our bed. I'm not 100% sure why she didn't just sleep with Summer and I like we have many times before. 


"Should we wake her", Summer asked me. 

"Yes, we'll need to. Remember, her Mother is coming over for brunch with us." I replied. 


I think Cassandra was a bit hung-over. She went right for the coffee maker first, as we all giggled and reminisced about the wild housewarming party. I checked the bathroom to make sure there wasn't a tiger in it...nope, all good. 


Cassie took her coffee to go and headed out. She knew her Mom was coming over and didn't want to cross paths with her, looking like a bit of a hot mess. No one wants your Mom to see you, when you wake-up looking like Keith Richards. 

Speaking of hot...

My Portuguese beauty had just arrived. Isabella Octavia Goth. A woman who by all accounts, is shockingly, shockingly beautiful and has been a part of my life since I moved to this town. 


The affluent corporate executive, mother of two and wife, later to become a taken-in-hand, spanked, adult woman, eventually becoming a collared sex slave. 

Despite countless sessions with Bella, where she had endured severe discipline, gut churning humiliation and sexual degradation, she and I are actually close friends. When not immersed in a BDSM scene, we maintain a very strong, vanilla friendship.  

Summer and I invited her over for brunch, not only because she had missed the party last night and we felt bad about that, but also, I had something to ask her. 


I came right out and asked. 

'Bella huni, you know I adore you, both sides of you", I said. Referring to the woman I know and befriended in the vanilla world, and the naughty sex slave she has blossomed into.

"Will you be my Maid of Honour?" I sheepishly asked her. 


"Oh my God yes, yes Mistress of course!" 

Summer was welling up a bit as she clapped with excitement, before planting a passionate one, right on Bella's lips. 


After our brunch, we talked through a few of the details we knew and had planned thus far, Bella seemed overjoyed to be this directly involved in the wedding of Summer and I. 


Once all the real-world discussions were out of the way, I again reminded Summer of the person who did NOT indulge in any pleasures of the party last night. 

We didn't tell Bella what I meant by that, because it involved her daughter's tongue inside my fiancée's pussy. Bella took the hint however and got back into her slave role, as Summer returned to her submission also. 


Brunch at my home doesn't just mean it's served with a slice of cantaloupe at the end, it also means I get treated to a tongue up my butt and one on my clit!


Bliss!

Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: The Wedding Party









 
 



No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...