Monday, March 13, 2023

New Dungeon Space, Attracts a New Client

Continued from: Keyholder

With the wedding, weeks behind us and the Facility slowly coming back online with bookings, I finally had the time and vision to complete the dungeon space. Although I had the dark, dank, consensual non-consent room with a mattress on the floor, some clients were missing the options I used to have, which involved cages, pillories and bondage apparatus. 

Problem solved! (Little trip to Home Depot, maybe Bed, Bath and Beyond...if we have enough time)


I think Summer was looking forward to getting back into her dungeon groove as well, clicking around in sky-high boots and vinyl, hearing the silly boys whimper and beg for her during a dual session with me. Part of me was missing some of that play too, the dungeon is a fairly intense space. 

Near the upper floor and similar to the feel of the upper floor, I also added a more Victoria-era "parlour." A gentleman's den if you will. (Not sure why I am speaking in a British accent right now, as I write this).


A space where like that show Bridgerton, everyone may feel safe and free to have-at one another, if you can get through the bustle and the layers of petticoat to get to a woman's fanny. This could also be a space where a Victorian sissy maid for instance, could serve and service a gentleman caller or face a sound birching on the bare if they don't.  

No sooner did I ask Cassandra to post and feature these new spaces on my site, did we have a request for a consultation from a potential, new client. 

She was calling herself Sarah, and indicated she was a fan of the Facility and our website, but had merely been a lurker up until this point. She was interested in exploring her kinks and excited when she saw our images of the new dungeon space and parlour. 

It was in the afternoon, on a weekday, when this tiny little thing crept through the door of the Facility and approached reception. She looked sharp and professional while not flashy, young too. She wore little make-up and had lovely, dirty-blonde hair. 

"Miss Cassandra, how do you do? I'm Sarah". She squeaked out, looking red-faced and embarrassed. 

She must have read our protocol section of the website. She knew how to address Cassie properly, who usually remains at resting bitch face, level 12, until she is greeted properly. 


I was watching the live video feed of the lobby and listening in from my office. I absolutely swooned when I heard this little pixie say, "how do you do?" Omg how cute! Who says that anymore? I liked her old-fashioned flare already. 

I liked her even more when I noticed she was in heels and hosiery. Such a perishable trait these days.  

Cassie had her sit and try to relax, while I took a moment to review Sarah's online application from my office. 


When people first show interest in my Facility they fill out an online application. It's basically what they wish to get out of a session and some generic themes and interests. 

Age regression, school-themed, adult spanking. Detention centre, cop-lady, judicial punishment. Sissy adult-baby, diapers and maternal-Domme, to name a few. 

This young lady however, expanded elaborately and wrote in full, articulate, detailed sentences. Some of the things she was looking for, was making even ME, blush! It all seemed so very degrading and dehumanizing, coming from this presumably, well put together woman. 

In moments like this, I have a secondary screening so to speak, to verify and confirm some of these deep and dark requests. 

I buzzed Cassandra at her desk, on speaker so the nervous Sarah could hear me. 

"Please take her into secondary screening Cassie", I said very officially, over the phone. 

"Yes Ma'am", Cassie responded. 

"Secondary" doesn't mean that Sarah receives a body cavity search after her luggage is tossed. It simply means a more detailed questionnaire is provided to her. This however, is done in the vulnerable classroom setting, in a desk facing the wall, so she feels like she's in detention. 


Throughout this document, Sarah will have the opportunity to provide more details about what she likes and deeply desires. Examples of some of these questions with a simple 'yes' or 'no' checkbox, are as follows:
  1. I want marks and bruises to appear on my body for days after my session. 
  2. I desire to be slapped, pissed on and degraded during a sexual encounter.
  3. Unless it's my safeword, I don't have a voice during a session, I am a piece of fuckmeat.
  4. If someone wrote "cum dumpster" on my forehead, I would become very aroused. 
There were thirty questions of very similar nature on this document. When Sarah was done, Cassandra ushered her into my office. Sarah passed me the questionnaire with her hands trembling and her eyes down. She addressed me as Mistress and remained silent as I reviewed her answers. 


It took me about two seconds to recognize that she had answered 'yes', to all thirty of the additional screening questions. The examples I listed above are rather extreme, but there were questions even more hardcore than that. 

I sat her down and immediately explained that no one here would ever judge her for what she desires and that it is a safe place to explore her deepest and darkest, provided everything remains safe, sane and consensual. 


When I spoke these words to her, it looked like a huge weight had been lifted from her chest. She exhaled deeply with a glimmer of a tear in her eye, and said, "thank you Mistress." 

"May I ask a question Ma'am?" She followed with. 

"Of course Sarah," I smiled. 

"I saw your new space, 'The Gentleman's Palour.' Do you have a male Dom at the Facility now Ma'am?" She beamed with hope as she asked. 

"I'm sorry Sweetie, we don't." I put my hand on her knee as I spoke. 

Some kid is taking a deep breath to blow out all their birthday cake candles, but some other, greasy kid, leans in and does the honours for them. Have you seen that look before? This was the look on Sarah's face...

Maybe I stepped on her birthday cake too, after fucking up her make-a-wish, candle moment. I felt my heart ache for her, I knew what she needed so badly and I got her hopes up. She was so close to indulging in her kinks. 

"I'm sorry Mistress, this is certainly no disrespect to you or the way your run your Facility, but I was hoping you had a male Dom option now." She pouted as she spoke. 

"I mean, you're really, really pretty and so is that Cassandra girl, but I'm just not into girls Mistress," She added. 

Sensing an opportunity, and from what I knew of her file and questionnaires, I thought I'd try a little experiment. She had a safeword within these walls, she could easily stop anything without repercussions. 

"Stand and strip naked Sarah...everything!" I commanded her sternly. 

She hesitated for a millisecond, before robotically obeying. 


I could tell she had done BDSM before, as a submissive. She obeyed orders with urgency, always acknowledging me with a 'yes Ma'am' or 'yes Mistress' while keeping her eyes lowered. 

"Put your hair in a high pony," I continued to try my luck with the short commands. 

Again she obeyed with a, "yes Ma'am."

I handed her a hair elastic from around my wrist. 


I reached into the top drawer to my left, to retrieve a special little item I had for her. I affixed this around her neck, she could not yet see what it said. 

I sat back down and told her that I wanted to try something, an experiment of sorts. 


I told her to stand and walk to the mirror, then place her hands on top of her head. She audibly groaned, out loud in my office, when the sign around her neck finally came into view in her reflection. 

This was a groan of pure lust, full of arousal and want, but a groan of pure humiliation all the same. 


I sat back at my desk. 

"Ten minutes Sarah, facing the mirror. You are not to move or make a sound." I barked. 


I typed away and called Cassandra at one point, while Sarah stood motionless in front of that mirror, dying of embarrassment. 

A timer went off and she jumped and gasped. 

I stood and told her to spread her legs for me. 


She shook her head 'no' as I approached her spread legs, her face was blushing deeply, burning with shame. I could already see strands of pre-cum, connecting each of her spread thighs like laundry lines. She knew what was coming next...

I used the pads of three of my fingers and just gently rested them against her pussy, giving her a wet-check. No penetration, just a gentle, horse-feeding motion.


She groaned out loud once more, mortified with shame.

My gawd she was dreadfully, dreadfully wet! Sopping wet! Which I used to my advantage and verbalized, to disgrace her even further. 

"It would seem your kinks, your submission, is gender neutral Sarah?" I asked rhetorically, before gently tugging her ponytail like a hand towel, to wipe my soaked fingers off in her hair.  

"But the male Dom thing, leave it with me ok Sarah, I want to help you." I reassured her. 

Her bright, youthful eyes lit up like stars. 

"Oh thank you Mistress!" She mewed out loud, then asked me if she could dress. She was now covering her soaked pussy with one of her hands and covering her nipples with the opposing forearm. 

I removed the sign from around her neck and handed her clothing back. 

"Give me a few days Sarah and Cassandra will be in-touch ok?" I said, as I saw her out. Sarah was over-the-moon, with hope. 

Me...I wasn't so sure...

There was only one man, one man in my entire universe who I would ever trust with such a thing.

Fuck...it's been so long...

What do I say to him?



Mistress Andrea


xoxo

 
Continued in: Once a Submissive









 







 







No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...