Friday, March 3, 2023

Hall Pass

Continued from: House Warming

The party was going smashingly if I do say so myself. Cassandra's dancing was so beautiful and sexual, everyone literally stopped everything else they were doing, just to come over and watch her.


She'd do a three-song set up on the pole, then come down to mix some drinks and tease the guests and tantalize my fiancée, Summer. 

Summer however, had started to take a liking to Nancy, which doesn't surprise me. Summer gravitates toward more mature women and caring Mommy-figures. Nancy is older than I am, so again, I wasn't surprised to see Summer flirting with her and sitting on her lap occasionally. 


During Nancy's Sunday school session, Summer got to see her dressed up like a schoolgirl and spanked on the bare bum. This could also have something to do with the way Summer was now lusting for her. 

After a bit more champagne and some looser inhibitions, Summer sweetly took my hand and whispered to me, asking me if it was ok to have sex with Nancy. 


"Of course Babygirl, hall pass remember, but I think Nancy is straight." I replied to her. 

"So's spaghetti, until it gets wet", she blurted out. 

I think she totally just stole my line. I think I've used that exact line before. I laughed, then gave her a judgey-face. 


"Thank you Mistress, you're the best", she said as she kissed me on the cheek and skipped off to find Nancy. 

Summer doesn't fool around when she wants something. I heard her from across the room, walk right up to Nancy and say, 

"Excuse me Nancy, would it be ok if I went down on you?" 


I saw Nancy smile and nod her head. Summer took her by the hand and led her over to the VIP couch. 

Just then, Tiffany clicked back into the room in his high heels. I guess Kaylee drew the short straw on this one. The next time Cole goes for a pee, he can get his dick sucked if he wants. 

Gawd, how humiliating is this?? But such a good gurl!


Kaylee would have knelt down and flipped the light switch to his left. Now he has to just wait, for a little treat to pop through that hole. 

It wasn't lost on Cole, as he was washing his hands, that the red light above him was on.  


What's the harm? He thought to himself. Katrina unlocked Cole's penis before this party, just for a moment like this. I guess he had a hall pass tonight too.  

Speaking of which, Summer had Nancy peeled out of a few layers and was just goin' to town on her. 


Down the hall in the urinals, Cole took the plunge and guided his dick through the glory hole, which Kaylee reluctantly took deeply into his mouth. 


According to what Kaylee told me the next morning over coffee, Cole must have been a little pent-up from the chastity device. I guess the load of ejaculate that Kaylee had to swallow was enormous. 

Nancy had cum once already too. I knew this because I was in the same room watching my little Summer in action. I think she was going in for seconds. 


Summer would lick and kiss her pussy for a bit, then crawl up on Nancy's lap to straddle her and kiss her mouth, transferring her pussy flavour onto her lips. Then she'd once again kneel, and get back to work on her hot, puffy, clit. 

I can't speak for the two sissies, but everyone else seemed to be having a great time! Haha...

As the party was wrapping up, Cassie and Summer had enough booze in them that they fucked-off somewhere. I can only imagine what they're getting into.


I treated the remaining guests and one sissy, to some lovely piano. Mahler. Piano quartet in A minor. Although I was missing three pieces to the quartet. 

It still sounded lovely nevertheless. 


Cole was ordering up an Uber on his phone, and from what I heard later, made another trip to the gloryhole before he left. Poor Kaylee.

Competing with the sound of my piano playing, was my future matrimonial bed, thumping against the wall from the other room!


Aren't hall passes fun? 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: The Maid of Honour








No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...