Monday, March 6, 2023

No Turning Back

Continued from: The Wedding Party

The wedding of Summer and I was going to be a small gathering, as we wanted it. We selected a hipster, brew-pub downtown that had an intimate, rooftop veranda. 


Cute huh? 

When the wedding music started, I had a huge lump in my throat. We decided that I would be the one to wait at the front, under the arbor while pilots, Lance and Eric, in their official dress uniforms, walked Summer down the aisle to me (I still don't know which one is Lance and which one is Eric).

As soon as I saw my little Summer, in her wedding gown, framed perfectly by the two studs on either side of her, tears were rolling down my cheeks. There was no turning back now!


After exchanging our vows, we sealed the deal with a kiss, to the thunderous applause of our guests. 

I was so utterly content. My heart was finally full, and would now be forever. 


I played Summer a classic, from one of our most intimate slow-dances ever, the night in New Orleans where I told her I was madly in love with her.  

"I can't help falling in love with you." Elvis originally, I believe. 


She sat beside me on the piano stool and laid her head against my shoulder, crying tears of joy as I played. It was a beautiful moment on such a beautiful day, but the day was still young. 

All of the guests either knew or were briefed, on why every member of my side of the wedding party were in slave collars. Our tight group of friends are very open and understanding, it turns out the pilots and Vanessa were too. No one would ever judge our lifestyle choices.  





The reception was planned at the Facility, a.k.a. our matrimonial home, in the upper floor of course. We hired a caterer, Cassandra was going to dance for us again and given the environment, the guests were aware that "things" from the kink world, may happen. 


Summer and I could both sense that some wild adventures may occur tonight, we both noticed it from our seat at the piano. 

The booze was flowing liberally and people were starting to get a little handsy. 

"Do you think the sissies are crushing on the pilots?" I asked Summer. 


"It could be the other way around Mistress", she replied? 

"REALLY?!" I declared, sounding absolutely shocked. 

"Oh ya", Summer said. 

"Eric is for sure bisexual and Lance, he's just a huge swordsman. It wouldn't surprise me if they tried. They know Vanessa and I won't touch the two of them, even though they've attempted multiple times on our flights and I assume Bella is probably not permitted to." Summer went on to explain. 

"Only two options left", I said, in a cheerful tone. 

"Two options who have been in chastity cages for months right?" Summer quipped. 

We both giggled, and agreed to do our hardest to try and make it happen, without pushing or breaking anyone's limits. 

"Once they let two men fuck them, there will be no turning back," I concluded. 

It turns out, this one is Lance, the swordsman, who happens to have a thing for redheads. 


Hehe! 

To be continued...


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Bridesmaids










 


No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...