Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Safe, Sane, Consensual

Continued from: Sunday School

As I mentioned in the previous post, it was on a Saturday morning, when I first told Summer about the wildly elaborate, logistically substantial, Sunday school idea. 

Of course she squealed in excitement and did a little bum wiggle, happy-dance beside me, until she found out that should would only be a "prop" in this extravagant production.

She pouted her bottom lip and flapped her doey eyelashes at me. 


If that wasn't cute enough, yes, Summer does in-fact wear clothing like Hello Kitty bra and panty sets, thigh-highs with bows, around the house and at bedtime.

She frequently identifies as a "little", so I certainly allow and encourage it. Her favourite site to order from is called "Little for Big". Incredibly adorable and darling outfits for adult littles. 

I pulled her pouty little lip into my mouth and soothed her. 

"Don't worry Angel, I'll make it up to you with some private school lessons", I hissed at her seductively.

I explained to Summer that we had two clients who had booked the Sunday school experience for tomorrow, each of them had also selected from a menu of fantasy options. As described in the previous post, the suite of choose-your-own-adventure kinks, were as follows: 

  • Spend a few hours at school 
  • Spend a full day at school 
  • Be held back for detention with the teacher 
  • Sent to the Headmaster's office
  • Sent to the Headmistress' office
  • Blackmailed by the Coach in the supply room
  • Abducted by a stranger after cheer practice

The clients who booked this experience were my sissy slave, Kaylee, and the slutty and extremely naughty, occasional client, Nancy Landgraab. (Mother, wife, corporate executive, power-femme, totally my style of person to work with!)

Depicted in red above, are the options that BOTH, Nancy and Kaylee picked for their session. The options in blue, Nancy picked in addition, to those in red. 

No one wanted to see the Headmistress this time, *pout. Should I be insulted by that?? WTF

Oh well, that just means I get to be the teacher and Summer gets to be a student in this grandiose production. Also being used a prop on Sunday, is my hottie Secretary, Cassandra.

Just look at these two weapons! Not that long ago we all had an afternoon of fucking, in my bedroom. It was wicked hot!: A Proper Homecoming

The logistics didn't end here however, based on the choices above (each one adding additional cost of course), I still needed a Headmaster, I still needed a creepy, leering Coach and two bandits to abduct Nancy after her fake cheer practice. 

Introducing anyone to a BDSM dynamic, especially when you're introducing a person to someone who already trusts you, is a very delicate matter. I needed to choose people who I absolutely knew were safe, sane and consensual in every way possible. 

A strict but loving and caring, Daddy-feel of the Headmaster. We weren't going with an old-fashioned Sunday school so this role would actually be the "Principal". 

And the creepy, likely suspected of panty-stealing, Coach...

Summer, Cassie and I spent hours on that Saturday morning, combing through our client files until we found the perfect matches for this scene. 

What a scene it was! Holy shit, it was a marathon!

This is how it ended...

Sissy Kaylee, in his bedroom/cell, sitting on his princess bed in shame and disgrace, wondering why his locked up "clitty" is leaking. 


And two sexually sadistic abductors, seeing Nancy to the door to wish her goodbye, as they listen to her kind words of thank you, for designing such a wonderful scene. 

Okay, okay...enough suspense, I'll get right to it in the next post. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Making out behind the bleachers

 

 

   

 

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...