Saturday, March 18, 2023

Thanking after Spanking

Continued from: Sunday Maintenance Ritual

In the domestic discipline relationship that Summer and I enjoy, not only is it important for us to adhere to certain rituals and structure, but it is equally important for both she and I, that I be thanked after Summer is given a spanking. 

It doesn't matter if the spanking is her weekly maintenance, or if she has been punished for a real reason. Summer is always required to thank me after her cornertime. 

In a male-led, female-sub relationship, this may appear as the wife or girlfriend, getting down on her knees while her husband stands, and takes his cock into her mouth. The mere positioning alone, is strikingly symbolic of the D/s roles at play. 

Yes, Summer does take my strap-on like this, after she has been spanked, but not right off the bat. First she worships her "Queen”. 

Essentially what worship means for us, is that Summer gives me a massage, all the way from my toes, to just beneath my earlobes, only using her lips and tongue. She is not permitted to have my pussy, until she has earned it, by pleasing the rest of me. Generally, she begins with my feet. 

Each toe is individually kissed, then sucked on. First one foot and then the other, before she moves on to my soles and arches. 

She will kiss and lick all the way up my calves and thighs until she reaches my bum, which she skips for the time being, moving to my other leg to kiss all the way down it, back to my ankle. It is quite the little tease to feel her warm breath, graze past my asshole and pay it absolutely no attention. But she'll be back!


The same cute little French kisses are now planted all over my bare bum and into my bum crack which she also licks the full length of. The tease this time, is her hot breath now on my pussy, which she won't go near yet. Eventually her sharp little tongue finds its way into my asshole and I completely melt into the bed. 

I raise and spread for her, so she can passionately kiss my anus directly, moaning out loud as she does.

She traces up my tummy and along the sides of my ribs, which gives me wild goosebumps. Such amazing chills that my nipples harden instantly, just as her mouth arrives up there. Summer spends a few moments on both breasts and both nipples, kissing and suckling away. 

When she finally reaches my mouth for a kiss, this is the moment she purrs to me and formally thanks me for her spanking. We usually hug at this point and tell each other, "I love you." Then she makes the slow and deliberate journey back down my chest and stomach, having now earned my throbbing puss puss. 


When Summer's tongue finally gets to her ultimate prize, pussy worship begins. She has earned it, after doing such an amazing job with feet, legs and ass worship. 

I cum repeatedly, directly onto her pouty lips, in a number of wonderful positions, eventually ending with a face ride...my all-time favourite. 


When I flip around and face her feet, she continues to diligently lick as my fingertips use her nipples as speed and depth dials. This pinching and twisting, also causes her to moan directly onto my wet pussy. The vibrations feel amazing. 

This whole worship and thanking process takes well over an hour, sometimes considerably longer than that. When Summer knows this stage has concluded, without being prompted she goes to our wardrobe and gets a strap-on harness, which she helps me into and attaches. This is the symbolically submissive moment, when she kneels and takes my cock into her mouth. 


Just enough to lubricate the dildo nicely, before I take in a handful of her hair and fuck her on the bed.


If she can cum from penetration only, which is rare for her, she may, but she is not permitted to manually masturbate her clit while she's being fucked. 

Is it more of a discipline fucking by that logic? I guess so, it's rough. The strap-on we use for "thanking after spanking" is considerably larger than a standard one or the ones we use on the sissies. 


When I pull out of her for the final time, she thanks me once again. 

"Thank you Ma'am." Sometimes, "thank you Mommy," I usually hear, depending on her mood.

Then, just like someone flipping a switch, we are back into vanilla mode. Outfits and toys and implements all get cleaned up. We end up downstairs in jammies, giggling and watching a show, eating popcorn. 

Vanilla, despite how Summer likes to dress around the house, which is usually "little", especially after she's been spanked and fucked. She even kept her hair bow in for tonight! What a cutie. I love her so much. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo



 












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summers maintenance routine sounds a bit like mine. Josh (boyfriend) gets me up and we go about our Sunday chores/errands. Then after lunch he puts me in a little girl outfit. Usually full cotton panties a onesie and a skirt (he likes the daddy/little thing). then We walk together to get the implements (if I’m left alone during the time of a spanking I’ll have a panic attack and or run away). Usually maintenance is hand, brush/paddle and then belt. Then we walk to the living room and he puts me over his knee and pulls down my panties/bottoms and starts warming me up with his hand. Then it’s paddle/brush time which I hate. And then last I get a good few strokes of the belt just to drive everything home. Once all of that is done he scoops me up and wipes my tears and tells me what a good girl I am. Then he runs/gives me a bath and we have cuddles until I’m okay again.

-Grace Marie

Mistress Andrea said...

Hi Grace Marie, thanks for the comment. I find maintenance spankings to be a very important part of a D/s dynamic.

If you still need help modding your own Sims game, let me know ;)

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...