Friday, March 17, 2023

A quiet night in

Continued from: All three holes

I look forward to Saturday nights. Unless Summer and I are hosting some manner of upper floor party, it's typically just the two of us. Sometimes a sissy slave is present, mincing around in heels with their bum plugged. Summer is usually extra cuddly and extra subby, as she knows Sunday is her maintenance spanking day. On the eve of her maintenance, she's usually well behaved and less sassy. 

Much easier to grope and play with on Saturday nights. Ha!


It had been a long week with much activity at the Facility. Sarah and Russ spent quite a bit of time here yesterday, before heading out. As written by Sarah in the last few posts, she and Russell got along quite well together, before wrapping things up and going their separate ways. 


Russ was brilliant with her. Simply stating, "until we meet again," as he departed. This left poor Sarah to wonder if she was his now, an owned slave, did she perform okay for him, would they have another session? I'm quite certain if I know Russ, he'll continue her training over text and work out all his rules and expectations of her, then have another session. 

Sissy Kaylee showed up late Friday, to stay the weekend. He was put into a sheer babydoll and panties, before I locked him into the princess bedroom for the night. By morning he showered, did his own hair and makeup and reported for duty in the maid-attire I had laid out for him. 


Summer and I spent most of the day outside as Kaylee completed his list of chores for us. Hand-washed delicates, polished heels, clean floors and windows, these were just a few items on Kaylee's list. The odd time he would come find us with pout on his face, asking if his anal plug could be re-lubricated. 

He wasn't wrong in asking and of course we allowed it. Prolonged use of an anal plug requires several re-lubings so it stays comfortable. As comfortable as an ass plug can be, that is. 😈


As the sun was setting, Summer joined me on the couch and we snuggled in to start a movie. 


I set up a training dick for Kaylee so when he wasn't serving us and was idle, he could at least wait with a realistic cock in his mouth or practice some fellatio.

Dreadfully, white-noise humiliating, but with his "clit" locked up he didn't have much choice in the matter. 


Of course while Kaylee was emasculated in the corner, with a dildo in his mouth, Summer and I had to remind him exactly what he can never have. 


Kaylee couldn't see but he could definitely hear. Between his loud wretches and gags on the cock, were Summer's cries and pleas of ecstasy, begging out loud for permission to cum. 

She was granted permission several times! She was so finger-licking delicious I couldn't help myself but to allow her orgasm. Plus, this gets some of her pent-up sexual energy released, before her maintenance spanking tomorrow. 


Equally as delicious, is ME! And now it was my turn to enjoy a hot, wet little mouth that is insatiable for my pussy and ass. 


Poor Kaylee got quite the earful as he continued to work that cock and practice his technique. The odd time Summer or I would call over to him, and remind him to kiss and lick the balls too. 


As Summer and I wrapped things up I called out to Kaylee and reminded him about that time he was fucked by the pilot, on my wedding night. 

"Would you like us to call him back for you sissy? So you can pleasure a real cock and take some dick again?" I teased. 


I didn't allow him time to remove the dick from his mouth to answer. 

"Or would you like Summer and I to fuck you before bedtime instead?" 

Kaylee removed the cock from his mouth and turned to face me, submissively. 

"May I please have your strap-on Goddess, and your strap-on please Mistress?" He politely asked us, while using our official titles. 


"What do you think Babygirl?" I purred to Summer. "Are you up for a spit-roast?" 


She giggled out loud as she always does... 

"Fuck yes I am!" she chirped. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...